[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I love Pink so much, she's so funny, nosy and headstrong. I see myself in her, lol... I like the fact that she doesn't take notice on how much Ming Tien is attractive to her ^^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I love Pink so much, she's so funny, nosy and headstrong. I see myself in her, lol... I like the fact that she doesn't take notice on how much Ming Tien is attractive to her ^^
Is so nice to know that someone like Pink....Most of the people don't like Pink because she is too nosy...LOL...JMT kiss her so many times already, still denying that he didn't like her. He just said that he tease her LOL.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... RIGHT?! I wasnt expecting ANY sweet scenes..Ann lied... haha that liar..JK! haha Now i have to watch Qi Pao on my phone.. hate to watch Ann's sweet scenes with people around... AWKARD....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... RIGHT?! I wasnt expecting ANY sweet scenes..Ann lied... haha that liar..JK! haha Now i have to watch Qi Pao on my phone.. hate to watch Ann's sweet scenes with people around... AWKARD....
LOL...You smile all by yourself, when you watch sweet scene right??? People will think you are crazy right???
Today JMT kiss Pink because he want to tease her :rant: :rant: , that is not how to tease a girl. He should be straight forward to Pink.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...You smile all by yourself, when you watch sweet scene right??? People will think you are crazy right???
Today JMT kiss Pink because he want to tease her :rant: :rant: , that is not how to tease a girl. He should be straight forward to Pink.
Well,that is how the p'ek tease the n'ek.... :rolleyes1:
No May Lee for ep 6.. :cry1: :cry1:
But the ghost,when she slowly look at Anne,oh its a bit scary..... :nailbiter:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I am on episode 5, and I can't believe Ming Tian dares to flirt with Pink in front of her mom lol. It's obvious he is falling for her. Man this lakorn is so addicting.

Oh and let me add. The part where he said "you are dangerous to my heart" Awww how sweet.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
i was laughing watch the dining scence. how cute pink is. she is so funny staring at everyone until jmt dad said stopped doing like that, stopped thainkin that the killer is in this family.

i like drawing scene too. it is just so cute.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm saying this not because i'm Anne's huge fan okay..
But she really a great actress..She can act with her eyes & w/o script..
I really like the last part in episode 5..
When JMT gave the protection to Ah Siew..
We know her feeling through her eyes..

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
agree. her eyes always say something. when the ghost maylee come to pink the eyes and expression show that she needs help. she looks so sad. and i can feel that there are 2 people people not just only one ann. dont know if others like me.

i think the ghost will contact pink more often. firstly we think pink can meet maylee if she wear that qp clothing. but now maylee let pink dream directly.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
agree. her eyes always say something. when the ghost maylee come to pink the eyes and expression show that she needs help. she looks so sad. and i can feel that there are 2 people people not just only one ann. dont know if others like me.

i think the ghost will contact pink more often. firstly we think pink can meet maylee if she wear that qp clothing. but now maylee let pink dream directly.
chai chai chai!!!
i see 2 different people too..
Oh no..3 different people in QP..May Lee,the ghost & Pink..
Btw,that ghost look so cute yet scary in that scene...hahaha

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Woah! Im excited for the next episode... DANG IT! I dont know what they said.... UGHH..that makes me real mad...and the scenes seems really important too...

That sweet scene... WOAH! He did it TWO times! OMG! Soo hot <3

thailover01

sarNie Adult

THATS ME! Haha my best friend wanted to watch Qi Pao and i told her i dont want her seeing my AWESOME expressions! hahah lmao! Oh gosh... if i do watch it with my friend..its gonna be soo weird..how am i suppose to react? lols TELL ME DILA! lmao :woot:

&& omg..sometimes JMT just pisses me off..lols its like WHAT ARE YOU DOING OMG OMG!! :rant:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
you really want me to help u or u make a mistake...calling a wrong person? :scratchhead2:
because i hv a similar nick name with LoveAnne_T at FB..

anti-spam : Anne Thongprasom

Help me what? lmao..kinda forgot.. lmao..what did i say? & hmm maybe..my bad if i did lmao