[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Yes, isn't it beautiful. The thing on Ming Tian's lap...a baby?? A turtle? Haha. I've no idea.
Anyway, I'm off too. Good night Maiko and good night ya'll!
Well, the cake has to be May Lee and Ming Tian (look at the guy's legs, he's short haha)

I think Alice's just guessing.
The rating for Ep 4 was 7.8 (12.2,7.1)

Yes.. the girl is Maylee and the boy is Ming Tian. We intentionally put the turtle and the tree to make it more "Smart"-specific.

The message is "A legendary lakorn is born. May its rating go rocket high" :woot2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Huh :eyetwitch:? This is scary enough and you want it to be more scary?? :faint: Oh boy, if they made her scary...I wouldn't be here with ya'll :no: nuh~uh. Haha.
I'm happy that you finally finish ep.3, ep.4 is good, but episode 5 even better because there is so many sweet scene there.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i wonder bout it too..
Any festival or public holiday or something like that in Thai?? maybe thats why people forgot to watch it.. :scratchhead2:
No, there is no public holiday in Thailand. But, hopefully next week the rating will go up even higher.

Dila, did you cried for Maylee 5/9 and 6/9. I was crying like a baby. I still angry at JMT's brother right now.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
who knows when tonight show on air? please tell me noi.

i hope the rating keep increasing. this lakorn is excited and meaningful. i will watch qp every week. i try to watch ch7 a few min while qp stopped but nothing catch my interest thogh.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
who knows when tonight show on air? please tell me noi.

i hope the rating keep increasing. this lakorn is excited and meaningful. i will watch qp every week. i try to watch ch7 a few min while qp stopped but nothing catch my interest thogh.
Sorry we don't know if is going to be this Monday night or not.

We don't really care about the rating any more, since they don't count the online user. As long as QP is the talk of the town, I am happy with that.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNJo3X0KG8&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg&index=4&feature=plcp

Phatman, you can go and watch QP ep.4 now, Nat had finish subbing.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
What I really hate about this Lakorn is the setting of the mansion.The mansion they living in are filmed in Thailand and they have to make it so obvious about.Ci know there are a few scenes filmed in Hk. Hong kong is such a small country and I big mansion like that is so unrealistic. And they had to make the mom and dad and servants wear Chinese clothes to make the audience know they are chinese?It is modern time not like 1940s. Maybe I watched tOo many Chinese movies so I got annoyed. I don't think any Chinese family would still wear it now and days.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Argg forgive me..forgive me!!
But we do have other suspect right?
You haven't done anything wrong Dila~ haha.
Yes, for sure. However, I may have to tweak my suspect list a little bit.

The rating for Ep 4 was 7.8 (12.2,7.1)

Yes.. the girl is Maylee and the boy is Ming Tian. We intentionally put the turtle and the tree to make it more "Smart"-specific.

The message is "A legendary lakorn is born. May its rating go rocket high" :woot2:
I knew it. It could've have been a baby because why would Ming Tian hold a baby and why is the baby handled so improperly haha.
You guys did an amazing job with the cake! Whoever did it.

I'm happy that you finally finish ep.3, ep.4 is good, but episode 5 even better because there is so many sweet scene there.
Yup, me too. Now I can move on haha. I can't wait for the "unscary" episode 4 and the "sweet" episode 5! I'm going to watch episode 4 right now since Nat's completely subbed it! Yipee!!

What I really hate about this Lakorn is the setting of the mansion.The mansion they living in are filmed in Thailand and they have to make it so obvious about.Ci know there are a few scenes filmed in Hk. Hong kong is such a small country and I big mansion like that is so unrealistic. And they had to make the mom and dad and servants wear Chinese clothes to make the audience know they are chinese?It is modern time not like 1940s. Maybe I watched tOo many Chinese movies so I got annoyed. I don't think any Chinese family would still wear it now and days.
Yeah that's true and they're speaking Thai too haha. Well, it's a Thai lakorn what can we say haha.

https://www.youtube....20&feature=plcp

They interview of Dr.Pongsakorn (The writer for this novel). He said that Ann did such a fantastic job of being Phea Ka. When he see Ann as Phea ka, he said that he can see the real Phea ka came out from the novel.

Dr. Pongsakorn say he is impress of the production team.
I'm glad he's liking it! We are too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'd also like to add: if they want to capture the essence of a Chinese feast they should be eating on a round table. Even the RICH royal Chinese families back in the days ate on a round table, they don't have a huge*ss table where they have their own set of plates and food haha. This is bad research from the production crew. I don't know about now though...do they even have royal Chinese families now that live in luxury like this? I'm just really curious.