[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes..phatman..U can watch episode 4 w/o be like this.. :hide:

How i wish the ghost is more agressive like Tanya's ghost in SP...MayLee's ghost seems so nice & always sad...
Hehe. Yipee!
I like May Lee's ghost...uh...okay, not really...but I like that she's sad and depressed-looking, and not aggressive. If she's aggressive, then...I'm out haha, for reals haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Preview for ep 5..

So,we get to see these scenes tonight!! :dance2:

So,JMT will confess his love to Pink tonight!! Oh no.its too soon..I'm worry something bad will happen to Pink..That mother & daughter hate Pink so much bcos she look alike ML,and now JMT loves Pink...They definitely will do something to Pink.

:heart: :heart:
I thought only this..But from the preview,its more than this..hahaha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Preview for ep 5..

So,we get to see these scenes tonight!! :dance2:

So,JMT will confess his love to Pink tonight!! Oh no.its too soon..I'm worry something bad will happen to Pink..That mother & daughter hate Pink so much bcos she look alike ML,and now JMT loves Pink...They definitely will do something to Pink.

:heart: :heart:
I thought only this..But from the preview,its more than this..hahaha..
Already?? It's only what, episode 5, and he's already fallen in love with her?? Hmm....

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
they looj cute when jmt tease oink. i think pink has not loved jmt yet but she feel shock. and jmt may think pink face is like maylee. so he just said that because he doesnt want to lose her again. that's why there us one scence that pink cry so badly i think.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Already?? It's only what, episode 5, and he's already fallen in love with her?? Hmm....
i know right, if he confess his love for her in episode 5, it would be way too rush and too early.
not very convincing for me cuz i might think that he loves her for she look exactly like maylee.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today epi is alright but I want ore scary part...where I would scream at da top of my lung!!! JMT is such a gentleman and Smart is so cute hehehehe...

My favorite part was when Pink spread paper spray at JMT lol I was laughing AF hehehe I want more like SP like Lady Dila say...I want Malee to tell Pink her pain...make Pink walk in her shoes and make Malee appear and hunt those meaning...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I pray that the Lakorn Gods and Jao Ying of Entertainment Ann will forgive me for not following "Qi Pao" as it airs. At the moment im hooked on "Rang Ngao", and as I've come to realize, Im a one-hearted woman, I cannot juggle more than 1 love for a lakorn at a time....plus my Thai sucks,waiting for more eng subs...I will return shortly after the end of Rang Ngao to spam w/ you gals...