[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the pretty ghost look so evil..seems like she want to do something to Anne..and the not so pretty ghost look like she want Anne to help her..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! i just notice that Rang Ngao airing on Monday & Tuesday...Qi Pao is on Wednesday & Thursday..PCKK is on Friday,Saturday & Sunday....the whole week full of ANNE THONGPRASOM!!!!! well,anne not related to RN 2012...but she won Best Actress for RN,people probably thinking of her when they watch 2012 version..^_-

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i just notice that Rang Ngao airing on Monday & Tuesday...Qi Pao is on Wednesday & Thursday..PCKK is on Friday,Saturday & Sunday....the whole week full of ANNE THONGPRASOM!!!!! well,anne not related to RN 2012...but she won Best Actress for RN,people probably thinking of her when they watch 2012 version..^_-
Life fulfilled. Lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my thoughts exactly when i was going over w/ my friend about how i was juggling The Kitchen Scholar / Qi Pao / Rang Ngao 2012, I was like they are all Anne Thongprasom related....she produced, stars, and starred LOL...awesomeness

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
my thoughts exactly when i was going over w/ my friend about how i was juggling The Kitchen Scholar / Qi Pao / Rang Ngao 2012, I was like they are all Anne Thongprasom related....she produced, stars, and starred LOL...awesomeness
1 more..
the SSH rerun on Monday-Friday (thanks LoveAnne_T) for the info..
7 days is not enough for Anne.. ;)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hahaa, great way to put it. Seems like Anne is ready for the spotlight again. :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
This and Raeng Ngao is really the ish for me right now. I'm always telling myself that I'm going to watch Punyachon Kon Krua when it finishes airing but here I am watching it online.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The poll about who's the killer...lol
http://www.pantip.co.../A12871375.html
I see that the majority of voters voted for Mam Jintara as the killer but from Pink's view when she put on that qi pao, the killer was taller so I think its a guy. I think it's Zhao Ming Tian's late older brother, the one that had a relationship with Oh Anuchit. Maybe he got jeally that Oh Anuchit fell for MayLee or something and killed her. I don't know. Just maybe, lol. I love hypothesizing!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I see that the majority of voters voted for Mam Jintara as the killer but from Pink's view when she put on that qi pao, the killer was taller so I think its a guy. I think it's Zhao Ming Tian's late older brother, the one that had a relationship with Oh Anuchit. Maybe he got jeally that Oh Anuchit fell for MayLee or something and killed her. I don't know. Just maybe, lol. I love hypothesizing!
Anne said there's 10 character that have a potential to be the killer..
P'da (365) also can be the killer..from the teaser,seems like she & her daughter glied Pink sooo much..