[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Smart has a new lakorn after Qi Pao with Chompoo? Has Chompoo & Smart ever acted together? Haha & I think Smart & Ann are CUTE together but i prefer P'A with Ann :D I mean, I prefer Smart too but its up to Ann, whoever has a stable life that can support her their entire life then Yes! Lols LOVE is all Ann needs :)
Mart/Chompoo has never paired its Mart 1st time acting with her Chompoo acting is the same grade as Anne

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol..good job lea... :thumbsup:
hahah thank you ... if u didnt mentioned i didnt reliased hahha credit to u.
i just reliased something there.. cos so loving.. now i knew why lol.
see the differences between these two with other actors . the body posture.!.
different.. my instinct says they are in love that is it.especially ann can't hiding..
she look happier with mart.. n mart always standing behind her.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! You guys are gonna make all of us go crazy about ANN & SMART! <3 <3 I REALLY wanna know what Ann is thinking towards Smart & i REALLY wanna know what Smart is thinking towards Ann!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
they wont declare until get cAught.but if i am not mistaken at earlier qi pao offered to mart, she said she like mart,
eventhough it sound just normal like, but for me is isn't because her eyes.excited. mode speculator.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
sure they will
yes indeed, even the lakorm looks thriller, drama but bear in mind.
thai lakorn recipe-
slap slap, kiss kiss, force force n rape scene.i don't mind if that is between
pra'ek n nang'ek.lucky smart he got a chance cos ann potrays 2 character, with may lynn maybe romantic scene, with pink or paeka maybe slap slap force force.hahahaha mart mart 2 in 1. all is anne :dance2:
if he did't flirt he dumb n silly!he must take this opportunity since ann gives a hint already.

guys do u think they reading us.. ?? erkk.. i don't think so unless someone gives the link to ann .. hahahahha...

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
ladies since i am so free right now , i am going to create a blog for these two .
will gather all the pics in one blog.. shipper ha!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ladies since i am so free right now , i am going to create a blog for these two .
will gather all the pics in one blog.. shipper ha!
lol...i'm waiting!!!!!!!!

off topic..sorry..
can someone translate this..
&lsquo;เคน-แอน&rsquo; นำทีมดาราช่อง 3 หล่อม๊าก! สวยเว่อร์! พร้อมวีดีโอคลิปสุด