[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Mart kissed Anne so much like that when he wasn't supposed to..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnx4LiyZ_ac&fb_source=message

[ English Translation about Anne&Mart kissing scene in LK ]

HOST: Mart, your acting is very good in this lakorn.

MART: When I watch my lakorn, I watch it in another room and not with the rest of the cast because in the morning, the cast will tease me.

HOST: Tell us, what do they tease you about?

MART: The people on the set will say, you only kissed her (Anne) that much because iI get slapped so many times more than I get to kiss, so it would be a waste.

HOST: There are real slaps in this lakorn right?

MART: Yes, real slaps.

HOST: How about kisses?

MART: Kisses? Well, we don't really kiss that much in this lakorn.

HOST: Do you both kiss for real?

MART: Yes, there's some.

HOST: Let's ask Anne, too.

ANNE: Very little.

MART: Well, my lips do touch Anne's lips.

HOST: Were there any mistakes?

ANNE: Mistakes? Well, Mart was not brave to kiss me at first. In this lakorn, there aren't that many real things in here..... very little, but our kissing scene was really real out of all of the other scenes, and Mart wasn't brave enough to perform it at first, so there were many mistakes and re-takes.

MART: The lakorn team told me to have some consideration for Anne. So, the director told me just to put my lips onto Anne's lips, and that what the director only wanted. So I put my lips onto Anne's and that was it.

MART: Then, the director asked me how come I kissed Anne so much like that when I wasn't supposed to. So, I told the director, you told me to put my lips onto hers and so I did.

ANNE: It tooks us 4 re-takes to get our kiss right for that scene.

ANNE: Mart is a gentleman though, he respected me.

credit:Kate Jana @AK FB for the translation

credit : Tianlu for the clip

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
awww thank you ,dilla khop khun ka... i am keep searching the full interview in these but i only can get just a few second part.
i love it dilla... while waiting qi pao which is dont know when they going to start shooting back.
lol mart funny , he just follow straight forward what the director says lol.. hahahaha
n the director also funny , he like to tease them . goshh mart look so innocent n a good boy..
i saw that part how they made it.. is difficult..lol.. n full of nervous. but the link was removed .. :-( n i love it ann not shy to admit that they are kissing in real hahahaha..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to turtle too..She gave me the link in tieba..
As i remember,i've download BTS clip..i'll upload it later...
Anne said they took 4 retakes..
no wonder the uncut scene was different with See San Sode clip..
In See San Sode,Mart just touch her lips w/o action like in uncut..
You're right..
Mart is so innocent and good boy...
He told about the director tease him..lol..
Look at Anne..she smiling shyly while eating when Mart explain about that scene..
Narak mak..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
You're right..
Mart is so innocent and good boy...
He told about the director tease him..lol..
Look at Anne..she smiling shyly while eating when Mart explain about that scene..
Narak mak..
hihi if i were ann i will dump p'a and go for mart hahahaha... cos mart looks such a good boy lol even he has a chance to be a playboy. he has self respect to a women. i think that is not many man have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUrI5aQxo4&feature=plcp&context=C45d84d9VDvjVQa1PpcFPn3jENkwT3GZyEMfhvIZPVmnauTy3pp08=

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hihi if i were ann i will dump p'a and go for mart hahahaha... cos mart looks such a good boy lol even he has a chance to be a playboy. he has self respect to a women. i think that is not many man have.

I don't think anne will dump p'a..they're together for 10 years and seems like p'a is a nice guy...+ p'a has stabil career to support anne..
but i also don't think that anne love p'a as much as he love her..
btw,can u translate this clip..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
hi dilla i am not good ..lol.
but it was likit kamathep ending party.
the last part conversation 1.09 between ann n smart , she was making a joke with smart.smart want ann responsibility for making his face hurt during the shooting. n ann ask smart , if he wanted to be her boyfriend . loolz..
smart says- i am serious about that na..lol. hoping someone can help translate more better na.

i think both crush to each other, i dont blame ann hahha if i were ann i will fall onto smart's charm hahahaha.
even p'a n ann been long time together but the issue they did not get married . aha!.
is a lot of example being so long but married just a few month or year then divorced even in thai there is one actor n actress been together for 7 years but divorced after married 2 years i think . i couldnt remember exact years.

chemistry is important i think if like each other too much it will come into other condition falling in love hahaha is you the one want to stopped it or not..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hi dilla i am not good ..lol.
but it was likit kamathep ending party.
the last part conversation 1.09 between ann n smart , she was making a joke with smart.smart want ann responsibility for making his face hurt during the shooting. n ann ask smart , if he wanted to be her boyfriend . loolz..
smart says- i am serious about that na..lol. hoping someone can help translate more better na.

i think both crush to each other, i dont blame ann hahha if i were ann i will fall onto smart's charm hahahaha.
even p'a n ann been long time together but the issue they did not get married . aha!.
is a lot of example being so long but married just a few month or year then divorced even in thai there is one actor n actress been together for 7 years but divorced after married 2 years i think . i couldnt remember exact years.

chemistry is important i think if like each other too much it will come into other condition falling in love hahaha is you the one want to stopped it or not..

nvm,i 've asked someone to translate it..i'll post it here.....
Anne look shy when Mart said something to her.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Here the translation.Thanks to Kate Jana..

Mart: "Anne, she doesn't have a boyfriend, so you have to be with me because you have to take responsibility for scratching my face and giving me many bruises on my face. So you have to take care of me and my life too."

Anne: "What is this? So, you want become boyfriend and girlfriend right?"

Mart: "So, you're being serious with this right? (teasing each other)."

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat so cute of Mart....i hope they dont cut any of da love scene if they do wat da piont of asking da actress and actor doing it...my though

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Here the translation.Thanks to Kate Jana..

Mart: "Anne, she doesn't have a boyfriend, so you have to be with me because you have to take responsibility for scratching my face and giving me many bruises on my face. So you have to take care of me and my life too."

Anne: "What is this? So, you want become boyfriend and girlfriend right?"

Mart: "So, you're being serious with this right? (teasing each other)."
hihihi teasing each other ha!.. wink wink :beer: thank you dilla
events march 17, smart with his fans. this guy so handsome ..wink wink ... go mart flirt with ann hahahah love them teasing each other.

http://www.youtube.c...v=XsCndwiPZeU#!