[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got teary too cause KA are usually together at every event but now it seem like they died down. i hope they make a come back once more!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ann looked like a DOLL ! SO beautiful !
I couldn't stop squealing at the sight of them holding hands.
King and Queen jing jing <3 Kid teung KA TEAM mak
First team I ever fell in love with lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I really can't see how Ann looks older than Ken... Just had to say that for the hundreth time
If people think that Anne looks older than Ken, then what about Ken's real-life wife Noi? She's like 7 years older than Ken -- no offense to Ken&Noi fans.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the way they holding each other hands look like they really miss each other and don't want to let it go.. :heart:
i got a teary too because i miss KA Team and my friends...
Where are they now??
iluvjin,roseloveice,georgina,tracy,a2k,cee and many more..
I felt like we're sooo closed at 365 thread but now..i don't know where's everyone... :cry1:

KA need to make a comeback in slap/kiss...
See,they got a new big fan from SB re-run..
*this guy is #1 soccer player in Thai

Translator : Kate Jana @ Ken Ann FB

Date of Interview: May 18, 2011

[ English Translation ]

INTERVIEW: "This guy hasn't been practicing because he's addicted to watching Thai lakorns. Tell them what specific lakorn have you been addicted to."

SOCCER PLAYER: "Well, I've been addicted to watching it for a long time.... (Host: What lakorn?) it's Sawan Bieng."

INTERVIEWER: "Sawan Bieng?? Kawee!"

SOCCER PLAYER: "I've been addicted to Sawan Bieng because there was a re-run of this lakorn last year (2010). And I never watched it before until recently."

HOST: "Ohhhhh."

SOCCER PLAYER: "Well, I was at soccer practice and there was a TV in the locker room, and then I saw a bunch of other soccer players sitting in front of the TV, and I thought they were watching boxing or something.... but it turned out that they were all watching a lakorn, which was SAWAN BIENG.

HOSTS: (all the hosts & the audience laughs).

SOCCER PLAYER: "I thought to my self, why were they all addicted to Sawan Bieng and glued to the TV watching it, so I sat down and watched it with them.... and after awhile, I was like WOW, this lakorn is SO GOOD. (Host: Yup, it's a great lakorn).

SOCCER PLAYER: "Then, I started to ask one of my teammates, what was the name of this lakorn? And he wrote down the title of this lakorn for me, and then I went home and continued to watch Sawan Bieng on youtube.... because this lakorn aired 3 years ago."

HOSTS: "Ohhhhhhhhh."

SOCCER PLAYER: "So I watched a little bit more of Sawan Bieng on youtube, and then continued onto the next episode, and onto the another episode.... I watched it since 8pm and ended up watching it until 4AM in the morning.

HOSTS: (LAUGHS LOUDLY).

SOCCER PLAYER: "During that week, I woke up in the morning and continued to watch it again, went to soccer practice aftewards.... and then came back to watch Sawan Bieng again."

"HOST: "Why were you so addicted to watching Sawan Bieng?? Do you like Anne Thongprasom or something??"

SOCCER PLAYER: "Ken's acting was so great in Sawan Bieng, so I became a big fan of Anne and Ken now."

SOCCER PLAYER: "After I finished watching Sawan Bieng, I went back to watch their past lakorns on youtube."

HOSTS: "Which ones, Oum Ruk?? Oum Ruk??"

SOCCER PLAYER: "Yes, Oum Ruk, the one you played in too (he told Num Kanchai). After I finished Oum Ruk, the one with the name Kru Cook (HOST & AUDIENCE: WOWWWW you know it all and are addicted to them).

HOST (TUK YANEE): "And after Kru Cook, there's another lakorn!"

SOCCER PLAYER: "365 Wan Haeng Ruk!"

HOST & AUDIENCE: "WOWWWWWWW!!!!! (shocked that he knew all of ken&anne's lakorn and were addicted to them)"

HOST (TUK YANEE): "Did you see your mother??!?!? (then she goes over to hug him)."

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I guess because Ann is just more mature, her ideas and the way she talk is mature she knows right from wrong and more...and the way she dresses in real life is not like other n'eks. But i love how she is like that beautiful on the inside and outside.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
like u guys i was so happy and became emotional when i saw pix and clip of AK "together" again, hard to describe that kind of feeling. i thought i got over them already, but apparently i was wrong, as soon as i saw pix of them holding hands, my AK fever is coming back again lol.

I guess because Ann is just more mature, her ideas and the way she talk is mature she knows right from wrong and more...and the way she dresses in real life is not like other n'eks. But i love how she is like that beautiful on the inside and outside.
honestly, i actually think that ann looked older than ken in SB, but only in that lakorn and i blamed the bad lakorn stylist for that lol. otherwise in other AK lakorns and off screen, AK definitely look compatible and ann doesn't look one bit older than ken. while ken recently look so much older like he's in his 40's, it like he tries hard to catch up w/ his wife lol.
i totally agree w/ you regarding your thoughts on how ann is beautiful inside and out, i love how she's so perfect that way lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
He does look old, he's seem really worn out, since he have two sons, proably not enough sleep and about the lakorn Noi is producing too..

like u guys i was so happy and became emotional when i saw pix and clip of AK "together" again, hard to describe that kind of feeling. i thought i got over them already, but apparently i was wrong, as soon as i saw pix of them holding hands, my AK fever is coming back again lol.

honestly, i actually think that ann looked older than ken in SB, but only in that lakorn and i blamed the bad lakorn stylist for that lol. otherwise in other AK lakorns and off screen, AK definitely look compatible and ann doesn't look one bit older than ken. but recently ken look so much older like he's in his 40's, it like he tries hard to catch up w/ his wife lol.
i totally agree w/ you regarding your thoughts on how ann is beautiful inside and out, i love how she's so perfect that way lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
He need to comeback to Anne if he want to look younger instead of stuck with his wife...lol..j/k...j/k...
I like what AnneT said..i really like anne dresses in real life..
Natural beauty and look like an ordinary girl,not a superstar.....

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
He does look old, he's seem really worn out, since he have two sons, proably not enough sleep and about the lakorn Noi is producing too..
lol, yep, ken always look so worn out and exhausted ever since he had the first kid, but i thought as a famous actor he could afford at least one or two maids to help out. i mean i see tons of actors his age have one or two kids but they don't look worn out like him, take david beckham for example, that guy still look energetic and relax even with like four kids and i'm pretty sure he isn't less of a father than ken. but i guess it depend on each person lol......but noi probably must be very happy about ken looking so much older since now they look more compatible instead of a few years before when ken looked like her son lol (no offense to the fans of this couple lol).

ok, back to qi pao to avoid off the topic lol. anyway, they, the cast and crew of qi pao seem to be so quiet ever since they came back from HK. but i hope that they will stay consistent w/ ann's fashion in the lakorn, i hope they will keep her outfits look nice like those in HK, and not go back to the horrific fashion ann wore like we've seen the first time they film at that open market in thailand lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
lol, yep, ken always look so worn out and exhausted ever since he had the first kid, but i thought as a famous actor he could afford at least one or two maids to help out. i mean i see tons of actors his age have one or two kids but they don't look worn out like him, take david beckham for example, that guy still look energetic and relax even with like four kids and i'm pretty sure he isn't less of a father than ken. but i guess it depend on each person lol......but noi probably must be very happy about ken looking so much older since now they look more compatible instead of a few years before when ken looked like her son lol (no offense to the fans of this couple lol).

ok, back to qi pao to avoid off the topic lol. anyway, they, the cast and crew of qi pao seem to be so quiet ever since they came back from HK. but i hope that they will stay consistent w/ ann's fashion in the lakorn, i hope they will keep her outfits look nice like those in HK, and not go back to the horrific fashion ann wore like we've seen the first time they film at that open market in thailand lol
I agree, ken and noi did look like mom and son before. It's a good thing that they almost look like the same age now ever since he had kids.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
When I showed my mom, Ken and Noi's picture, she thought Noi was Ken's Mom too.. I was so sad knowing Ken was married and Ann isn't single I actually thought AK was a couple when I saw them in SB.. So off topic sorry! But I can't wait for Qi PAO

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
When I showed my mom, Ken and Noi's picture, she thought Noi was Ken's Mom too.. I was so sad knowing Ken was married and Ann isn't single I actually thought AK was a couple when I saw them in SB.. So off topic sorry! But I can't wait for Qi PAO
yep, just like you i was also disappointed after i figure out that AK wasn't a couple after watching all of AK lakorns. but after knowing more about ann and ken as individual either though clips or interviews or stories from the fans, i'm actually happy that they aren't a couple in real life lol. though ann's b/f isn't good looking like ken, but it not really a big deal since look isn't everything. to me p'a look like a mature and stable guy, the kind of guy that ann can spend the rest of her life w/, i read some of ann's interview and it seem like p'a is very nice to her and "spoil" her in a way. i guess p'a is exactly the type of guy that ann need. about ken, what i'm gonna say about him many might not like so i am sorry first, but to me, seem like noi control every aspect of ken's life, it just my opinion since whenever i see clips of them together, noi seem to take control of the situation and that ken would just do whatever she told him to do. maybe he loves his wife so much that he would just yield to her in each and every way, or maybe cuz she's older hence wiser hence know what is best for them lol. whatever the case, ken in real life isn't exactly the type of man that ann would like to spend the rest of her life w/ since i don't think ann is the type of woman that like to do all the thinking for her man and control her man like that. i remember in one of ann's interviews, she said that she like a mature guy the kind of guy that would teach her many things in life (something like that i don't remember clearly), ken doesn't look like that type of guy. so in a way, they better off w/o each other, off-screen only i mean lol. it good that they can stay happy w/ their own partners in real life while still keep their on-screen chemistry sizzling lol, it work for them and for us fans too, so why not happy for them lol.

anti-off topic lol: i too also can't wait for qi pao. also nervously waiting to see how mart's acting gonna be lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LoL that was well written.. Now to think of it that is really true, yes they may be good on-screen but off-screen not so good. Its good too that KA didn't married cause then we wouldn't really see Ann onscreen like what happened to noi and there might be more haters... Also I would be jealous for Ann too

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LoL that was well written.. Now to think of it that is really true, yes they may be good on-screen but off-screen not so good. Its good too that KA didn't married cause then we wouldn't really see Ann onscreen like what happened to noi and there might be more haters... Also I would be jealous for Ann too
I agree. I think that Ken and Anne couldn't be together because they were both in long term relationships by the time they reunited again in Oum Ruk. I also thought that they secretly had feelings for each other (they had so much chemistry on and off screen) but wouldn't dare to break up with their significant others. Because the reporters would gossip about it, and it would ruin their clean image. Both of them were also just recently voted as good role models with clean image because they never had any scandals in the news.

Sorry that i was off topic.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. I think that Ken and Anne couldn't be together because they were both in long term relationships by the time they reunited again in Oum Ruk. I also thought that they secretly had feelings for each other (they had so much chemistry on and off screen) but wouldn't dare to break up with their significant others. Because the reporters would gossip about it, and it would ruin their clean image. Both of them were also just recently voted as good role models with clean image because they never had any scandals in the news.

Sorry that i was off topic.
this is exactly what i feel...
they both had a feeling to each other but don't dare to reveal it to each other..
both are taken for a long time...and i don't think they would ruin their good role model image..
so the only way to express their feeling is thru a lakorn....
sorry if this sound pervert but for me..
i think Ken is the only her p'ek that got to touch every part of Anne's body except *cough* *cough*
and seems like Anne just 'go' with it..
i mean some scene in 365....when Nott hug her,she cover her chest..but when ken hug her,she didn't cover her chest..
Seriously,they are sooo closed/intimate/sweet/romantic etc together in 365....

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
oh nooo... ka team ..
i want mart n ann team .. erkk it seems is only me voting for mart n ann.. :-(.

sob sob but is ok i still stick mart n ann.cos both not married yet.
still have time. :woot2: about hugging things lol.. i saw in lk she did not cover as well in the last part, n in cut scene she so funny when mart play around, u gotta see the production scene how they taken the scene especially in hospital scene the falling part so many times.. n mart chest in pain lol... n how nerves she is in kissing scene lol.