[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
Ok, I just translated Ann's video interview. About the microphone, she was explaining that she didn't slap Mark very hard like people assumed, she said that when she slapped him, her hand touched his microphone which made the slap sound even louder.

About the kiss, she said that yes they did kiss (she was a little shy to admit it). And her boyfriend P'Ae saw the Mark-Ann kiss on YouTube and teased her about it. He wasn't jealous of the kiss because he knows that she's a professional actress. She alway said that mark is a great actor with a lot of hidden talents. She believes that he will go far in his career.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, I just translated Ann's video interview. About the microphone, she was explaining that she didn't slap Mark very hard like people assumed, she said that when she slapped him, her hand touched his microphone which made the slap sound louder.

About the kiss, she said that yes they did kiss but they weren't French kissing. And her boyfriend P'Ae saw the mark Ann kiss in YouTube and teased her about it. He wasn't jealous of the kiss because he knows that she's a professional actress. She alway said that mark is a great actor with a lot of hidden talents. She believes that he will go far in his career.
Thanks na ka...
So,she admit they kissed right??
well,i think the fans also didn't said that its a French kiss..
Its just the kiss like she did with her p'ek..

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
Thanks na ka...
So,she admit they kissed right??
well,i think the fans also didn't said that its a French kiss..
Its just the kiss like she did with her p'ek..
Oops sorry. She didn't mention anything about French kissing but they really did kiss at the concert. And it looked like a long kiss too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ok, I just translated Ann's video interview. About the microphone, she was explaining that she didn't slap Mark very hard like people assumed, she said that when she slapped him, her hand touched his microphone which made the slap sound even louder.

About the kiss, she said that yes they did kiss (she was a little shy to admit it). And her boyfriend P'Ae saw the Mark-Ann kiss on YouTube and teased her about it. He wasn't jealous of the kiss because he knows that she's a professional actress. She alway said that mark is a great actor with a lot of hidden talents. She believes that he will go far in his career.
oh really, i thought she was referring about the kiss. hm, i guess that makes sense.

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
lol is she really mean it??
i guess she just want to 'play safe'.. :ghehe:
Anne is such a liar.. ^_^
We can see it clearly here that Mark didn't even touch her mic..

Unless she wear this mic.. :coverlaf:
Wow, that pic looks like Mark was sucking Ann's bottom lip whe he was kissing her.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really, i thought she was referring about the kiss. hm, i guess that makes sense.
I guess many many fans misunderstood her interview..
Chinese fans also translate that interview and they said Anne admitted the kissed was not real..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey,actually Anne get sick from Mark.. :coverlaf:
He passed his fever/cold to Anne when they rehearsal together..
Mark says in this video: "Right now, I am no longer sick and my fever is gone, the doctor gave me a shot and i am well. right now, the fever has been passed along to p'ann because we have been rehearsing and she was working very close to me and she now has my fever. i am well now and she isn't."

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
hey,actually Anne get sick from Mark.. :coverlaf:
He passed his fever/cold to Anne when they rehearsal together..
Mark says in this video: "Right now, I am no longer sick and my fever is gone, the doctor gave me a shot and i am well. right now, the fever has been passed along to p'ann because we have been rehearsing and she was working very close to me and she now has my fever. i am well now and she isn't."
lol dila, i did think that it would be so funny if there was news "Mark gets sick after kissing Ann T". :whaha:
But the truth turns out like this p'Ann seems to be the one who get all, a kiss and fever

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Fans didn't knew Anne get it because of the kiss...they thought Mark Anne rehearsal for Anne's lakorn..
Well,i hope there's a news about what u said.. :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Maybe Ann got sick because of the Beautiful powerful Kiss Mark gave her. And Mark got better because of the kiss he gave her. :coverlaf: He was too happy!!! And she was too Shy!!! ehhehe.
:) I :heart: them both a lot now!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think on the clip he says something about he wasn;t brave enough to approach her on the kissing and hugging or anything but Ann say to just do it;just do it so both of them would know the feeling and how it is. It went something like that.

He also say Ann was very cute.Before he says that Ann's say to just do it!!! hahaha.. :thumbsup:

Sorry,my understanding of Thai isn't that great or accurate.That's all I can conclude on.hha. Maybe somebody can translate it better than I can.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think on the clip he says something about he wasn;t brave enough to approach her on the kissing and hugging or anything but Ann say to just do it;just do it so both of them would know the feeling and how it is. It went something like that.

He also say Ann was very cute.Before he says that Ann's say to just do it!!! hahaha.. :thumbsup:

Sorry,my understanding of Thai isn't that great or accurate.That's all I can conclude on.hha. Maybe somebody can translate it better than I can.
Thanks..
I only understand when he said "P'anne narak mak".. :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
can everyone please post in updates on Qi Pao not fully about this Mark/Anne subject
Well,since no update about Qi Pao,why don't we have fun about Mark_Anne..Its not really :eek:fftopic: ..
Plus its related to Anne.. :yes:

Btw,sorry if you feel annoy..

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice: well, since there's still no news or whatsoever on qi pao, i think we can take a break from it and talk about mark-ann right now lol, after all, it relates to ann anyway. at least mark is more interesting and know how to act more than his senior mart lol......the more i think about mart, the more i have doubt about that boy...sigh....let just hope that he will surprise all of us in qi pao :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't been coming to this thread. Thanks Nat for the summary translation and thanks Dila for posting it on here. Reading it only aggravated my anger, Mart is not tall!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been coming to this thread. Thanks Nat for the summary translation and thanks Dila for posting it on here. Reading it only aggravated my anger, Mart is not tall!!!
You're welcome fun..
The most part that make me upset is he can't show his emotion...
But its too late now..