[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love this! Oh my gosh,just look at my man Mark!!! Damn, he good.
Ann is lucky! Look at all the fans screaming!!!! So unexpected for
them all. If I was there I';ll be crazy like them too.Watching this
clip make me want to scream now but I can't. My parents is already
asleep!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha!!! Damn!!!! I hope I can Scream w/ you!!! I can't my parents' room is next to my room.And plus my grandma is here visiting us too.,Gosh,I want to scream badly though!!! Scream for me,LadyDila!!! 2 times louder!!! ahahh.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
SOmeone pls translate what Anne said at 7:10..
seems like she wipe mark's lips and mark did the same..

edit:eek:k i guess its because ann's lipstick on mark's lips..

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
Awesome performance! Wow, Mark just went in for the kiss. That was sweet when he said that he chose her as his guest because he has always been a fan of her and also dreamt of acting in a lakorn with her. I miss Sawan Bieng..... The greatest remake lakorn ever.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anon dissapear from YT for a month because she upset with Anne..
And this clip make her come back..
Thanks so much Anon..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WHATTTTT!!!! Why was she upset at ann for?Did Ann do something wrong or something! Update me on this.

By the way thank you for all the photos and clip of Ann and mark! They were both so hot on stage! And I'm just speechless about the kiss. That was HOT! Amazing!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
WHATTTTT!!!! Why was she upset at ann for?Did Ann do something wrong or something! Update me on this.

By the way thank you for all the photos and clip of Ann and mark! They were both so hot on stage! And I'm just speechless about the kiss. That was HOT! Amazing!!!
Hahaha no la..she upset anne don't have any lakorn last year and she mad anne still picky because she's getting older..
+ she glied Mart mak mak makkkk....so she's dissapointed wen Anne chose Qi Pao..
But now i think,she still love Anne...

Mark is such a sweet boy when he said after the kiss, please take his heart..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ohhhhh!!! Lol...I'm glad she is back! :)))

Mark is really sweet. Ann must feel so blessed to have so many fans including fans from the ET industry! Ann is just soooo sweet to her fans. That why I love he so much!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^ohhhhh!!! Lol...I'm glad she is back! :)))

Mark is really sweet. Ann must feel so blessed to have so many fans including fans from the ET industry! Ann is just soooo sweet to her fans. That why I love he so much!
i knew she's nice to her fans because Nat told me..1st time she met anne was in 2004 and the 2nd time was in 2006..the 2nd time she met anne,anne still remember her name...
I mean she has a lot of fans but she still can remember their name.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh Damn! On page 77 already haven't been on here for a long time.. :D The reenactment between them was soo cute! But I don't want a new version of SB....

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
4:14-4:30 - wow! it's def a long kiss and..live.. :eyetwitch:
Mark's luckiest guy, maybe the only newbie has a slap/kiss scene with our princess :rolleyes:
but, watching this clip makes me miss SB and Ken-Ann even more.
btw, p'Ann's voice makes me laugh so much =))

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
4:14-4:30 - wow! it's def a long kiss and..live.. :eyetwitch:
Mark's luckiest guy, maybe the only newbie has a slap/kiss scene with our princess :rolleyes:
but, watching this clip makes me miss SB and Ken-Ann even more.
btw, p'Ann's voice makes me laugh so much =))
she still sick....mark should carefull..he'll get that virus from the kiss.. :coverlaf:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ladydila. Awwww Ann is such a sweet heart! Lucky her, she gets to meet Ann. I want to meet her also. One day I will! I have one of my favorite picture of her and Ken and my goal is to meet them and have them sign it for me! They are one of my favorite kookwan along with yadech and ect. I so want to meet Ann!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i guessed she was sick, when i watched her interview about "super hero"
even if Mark gets sick, it's worth one kiss with the beauty, Dila :lmao3:
you're right...
the slap not worth with that kiss because anne didn't slap him hard like she slap ken but mark kissed her longer than ken..
so he should get that virus.. :bhehe:
slap + virus = so looonggggggggggggggggggg kissed.. :loool: