[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What!!! I love classic lakorn! Especially the ones with good story line. And with Ann in it, its a plus plus! Lol...
yup,i don't like classic lakorn because usually the n'ek is polite,weak,soft spoken..
i don't like anne in that kind of role..
but who care??!as long as my beloved ann is the n'ek,i still can watch it..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ lady dila. That is very true, but I would prefer to have n'ek being sweet then being childish, and aggressive. Lol...and at least we know she will end up with p'ek. That's the most important thing. Hehehe, but I would over for n'ek to be sweet and can stand up for herself, and speak up for herself. Now those are the n'ek that I like!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like the strong n'ek....
i don't like anne act as a polite woman like Rachawadee & ManKaew in TBK or princess in MYF but i like her as Aree..
i really really like her role in Jaosao Prissana,Moornin in RN,Narin and of course Alin is my all time favourite..
i also don't like childish n'ek something like Lan in 365 & Samee Tetra..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oo I'm so excited for this one...can't wait to watch it...agree they should have chosen a better pr'ek but oh well...smart is fine for now lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sooooooo excited..its almost Feb... :dance2: :dance1:
Anyway,sorry :eek:fftopic:
Like i said before..i really want to see Anne in the lakorn about younger p'ek fall in love with older n'ek..
And i really want to see Anne with Boy bcos he look so manly..
I don't know about his acting...
They look good here..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm sooooooo excited..its almost Feb... :dance2: :dance1:
Anyway,sorry :eek:fftopic:
Like i said before..i really want to see Anne in the lakorn about younger p'ek fall in love with older n'ek..
And i really want to see Anne with Boy bcos he look so manly..
I don't know about his acting...
They look good here..
thanks Dila for sharing P'Boy and P'Anne looks cute wish one day Anne/Boy as pair if they
still offer her as nang'ek

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Since there's no update yet,so i post this clip..
Its about Mart-Anne rumor...

Erm i just wonder what make they create this rumor..I mean with Ken,i understand because their chemistry in OR was superb,thats why they had a rumor before...But Mart?? :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken p said he would love to work with anne if given the chance

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/37259

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Of Course, Anybody would want to work if Anne. It would be awesome!
Man, watching Thai Lakorns,makes me want to become an actress.hahahha.
Or just a person behind the scenes and check out how actors/actress
film.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
God man Boy and Ann look so cute together...agree...anyone would like to work with Ann hahaha...anyways wish there would be more update soon!!!