[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yes, dila. You can check out the thread "ruk khun tao fah" the latest oho mag says annes also in there. I'm having dolly translate the news

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^yes, dila. You can check out the thread "ruk khun tao fah" the latest oho mag says annes also in there. I'm having dolly translate the news
thanks tinah..i already posted my comment there..
i still didn't found the summary..
i don't want to read other comment without Anne name in it.. :coverlaf:

may1363

sarNie Adult
oh..erm but i think i'm more excited for Qi Pao..
Qi Pao seems more interesting......
I don't know if I'm more excite for this one or not cause I watched some scene ''Rak Patiharn'' the one with Kim and don't see any improvment from Mart acting. Always the same facial expression when his getting mad.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If i'm not mistaken,that old man (racha's husband in 365),he will be Mart's older brother and died...Don't know how he's died but from the summary is says they buried him beside Anne but agree with CC,they look like gay.. :lol2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^i like your banner of annes kissing scene with her costar, dila :coverlaf:
you know what tinah..i'm worried people call me pervert because of my siggie.but if so,i'm not gonna blame them because its true.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: but its only related to Anne...

there's 2 more in procees..credit to my multitalented & my beloved friends : NAT

p/s:which one the hottest??!! :pervie: :pervie:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know what tinah..i'm worried people call me pervert because of my siggie.but if so,i'm not gonna blame them because its true.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: but its only related to Anne...

there's 2 more in procees..credit to my multitalented & my beloved friends : NAT

p/s:which one the hottest??!! :pervie: :pervie:
i think i like the one her and willy the most :cloud9:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i like the one her and willy the most :cloud9:
Me too tinah..its sweet,romantic,hot..and both of them respond to it..not to mention,anne open her mouth...i feel dirty talking like this.. :nailbiter:
Anne-Mart look hot but not romantic...Ken-Anne look sweet,romantic,genuine but not hot+anne didn't respond to it...
sadly no kiss from Anne-Chakrit! :cry1:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Me too tinah..its sweet,romantic,hot..and both of them respond to it..not to mention,anne open her mouth...i feel dirty talking like this.. :nailbiter:
Anne-Mart look hot but not romantic...Ken-Anne look sweet,romantic,genuine but not hot+anne didn't respond to it...
sadly no kiss from Anne-Chakrit! :cry1:
the one with mart kind of look gross like hes sucking her lip or something lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If i'm not mistaken,that old man (racha's husband in 365),he will be Mart's older brother and died...Don't know how he's died but from the summary is says they buried him beside Anne but agree with CC,they look like gay.. :lol2:
I like the two last banner with KA and Anne/Au bathing scene those are the two that
Anne seem to have chemistry with

sorry guys I'm :eek:fftopic: here but I'm actually liking this qi pao thread cos its more
exciting to spazz around with U all

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
wow! Dila, u're really making a collection here :X sweet !
the kiss with Willy is hottest,'cause like u guys say Ann responds
the one with Mart, he might be a good kisser, but with this speed it looks like he's chewing her lip haha
the one with Ken, the sweetest, i also love it the most. i think that Ken has improved a lot in kissing Ann in 365 days ;)) remember the last kiss in soot saene ha, when Alin kissed Kru Cook, the way he opened his eyes give me the feeling that Ken got suprised ( or shocked ) :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Kru Cook & Alin just lips touch..not really kiss...
The one with Ken in 365,thats my most favourite from Ken in 365 because like i said before..its look genuine,pure,sincere & full of love...
But with Willy..its epic!!!
Gosh,i really want to see Chakrit-Anne do what Anne-Ken did in 365..

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
ohh, there's no news today too. I'm desperated for p'Ann's news, checking sites every single day :cry1:
btw, Dila, why dont u put the bath-scene or bed-scene with Ken on u signature :heart: :heart: :heart: it's hot too !!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh, there's no news today too. I'm desperated for p'Ann's news, checking sites every single day :cry1:
btw, Dila, why dont u put the bath-scene or bed-scene with Ken on u signature :heart: :heart: :heart: it's hot too !!!
Actually,i want to put all their sweet scene as my siggie but i don't know how to make it and i don't want to give Nat so much work.. :rolleyes1:
and i try to be fair,each of p'ek got only 1 siggie....
I think the scene with Willy & Au was the hottest but because KA have a special place in my heart,and as your requested,i put 3 scene of them as my siggie..i'll put it later..
i'm gonna steal that siggie from someone..