[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ me three. Can't wait to see it! But it is such a long wait. I miss Ann dearly! This is going to be on my 2012 lakorn to watch list for sure! Lol...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder how they make her tear in red colour??
put some colourant into eyedrop? isn't it'll hurt her eye... :scratchhead2:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
wow blood in the eyes? How could they do that? :shock2: :eyetwitch:
in JR, Aff had to feel how the red liquid through her nose to make her look had nose bleed, and to make matters worse, the scent couldn't get outta her head for the rest of the day, so can't imagine the pain Ann has to go through

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow blood in the eyes? How could they do that? :shock2: :eyetwitch:
in JR, Aff had to feel how the red liquid through her nose to make her look had nose bleed, and to make matters worse, the scent couldn't get outta her head for the rest of the day, so can't imagine the pain Ann has to go through
yeah that is why in between Roy Mai and Qi Pao the storyline are related but the different is they have separate problem issue its like they have to go through darkness
or journey before happily ever after comes

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wonder how they make her tear in red colour??
put some colourant into eyedrop? isn't it'll hurt her eye... :scratchhead2:
This looks scarier than the two cloth lakorns. I am actually scared of Ann lol good job on the makeup.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Respect to the highest level to the make up artiste...
Anne is soooo beautiful especially at 1:02...
Someone translate please..
Mart & anne is soooo cute @ 1:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AHJCuHnfGzg
Aw just look at the way he stares at her.

Mart was joking around with anne saying that she has been away from lakorn for a year now and since she has a to play 3 character in here will she be getting a higher pay than before. Anne responded saying that's what she's hoping for that is why she accepted this lakorn lol they are so silly.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw just look at the way he stares at her.

Mart was joking around with anne saying that she has been away from lakorn for a year now and since she has a to play 3 character in here will she be getting a higher pay than before. Anne responded saying that's what she's hoping for that is why she accepted this lakorn lol they are so silly.
i thought he's didn't know how to tease other people.. :coverlaf:
aauuww they're too cute together..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Agreeed !! That one with blood coming out of her eyes made my stomach turn
Just ate pho tooo LOL

Aww I watched the video ^
Smart looks so happy heehhehe
its cute seeing him like that.
Again, he looks handsome !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i thought he's didn't know how to tease other people.. :coverlaf:
aauuww they're too cute together..
I senses the teasing each other they might have feelings for another one both of them
I think they are getting more comfortable and closer Anne wasn't like this when she's
with her other co-star Mart his the 1st guy wish Anne back to being single :cloud9:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne said she wanted to have a messed up teeth to make it look more believable lol she's having fun getting dressed up

Broadcast should d the last series “sanae ha sari" since they already did 2 of it this and sap posa

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Ann how she would modify her body to get a role. She gained a little wieght for Oum Ruk, requested that Ken would really slap her in Sawan Bieng, etc. She is amazing. And even with a burden of having Mart in here, I have faith in Ann.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love Ann how she would modify her body to get a role. She gained a little wieght for Oum Ruk, requested that Ken would really slap her in Sawan Bieng, etc. She is amazing. And even with a burden of having Mart in here, I have faith in Ann.
yep, thats what i call a true star! shes so dedicated to what she does and goes beyond viewer's expectation. that is why she is and will always be my idol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne said she wanted to have a messed up teeth to make it look more believable lol she's having fun getting dressed up

Broadcast should d the last series “sanae ha sari" since they already did 2 of it this and sap posa
I senses it might be Broadcast making the 4th one as for the n'ek taking the role if
Broadcast chose to direct it the n'ek can't be any beside their favourite idols but I'm
thinking the nang'ek maybe the rumour that consider Yardthip since its an Indian one

damn Qi Pao looks freaky but will make U hook on ready to tune in :lolyup: