[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

xiaoxia1972

sarNie Egg
SMART???

我扳着手指头数一个手都数完了也没数到SMART~~~~这话不能让泰国粉丝看到,只能讲中文了!!!!郁闷啊!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no idea what the Chinese sentence is but glad and welcome Miss Anne Chinese fans here
@Asianfuse too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:whatever: You gals forget that I'm Chinese too?? :teary: :teary:

Oh,Hey,Xiaoxia,Do we know each other???
of course I'm half Chinese too but i can't understand may i get some help from u if i
needed cos i only know Khmer,Thai,English i gain my understanding thai cos of watching
sub lakorn and i go to thai learning school with friends on my days off in college
so 2 ways i can learn thai but chinese is my trouble, omg tracy we're all a big bunches
of KA fanclub :highfive:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mart im fine with him! He's cute but yes i hate his crying it just suckss :thumbdown: the p'ek that makes me cry with them are Ken Aum Chakrit SGPT got me when he was crying! I loved LK! They were hot in there especially that kiss!! :heart: Mart had a crush on Ann? Not surprised most of her co-stars like her! Anyways Im so happy :yahoo: I miss Ann so much!!!! But anyways isnt Mart the first P'ek that gets to reunite with her besides Ken?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mart im fine with him! He's cute but yes i hate his crying it just suckss :thumbdown: the p'ek that makes me cry with them are Ken Aum Chakrit SGPT got me when he was crying! I loved LK! They were hot in there especially that kiss!! :heart: Mart had a crush on Ann? Not surprised most of her co-stars like her! Anyways Im so happy :yahoo: I miss Ann so much!!!! But anyways isnt Mart the first P'ek that gets to reunite with her besides Ken?
yep its only Mart along side Ken

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Nong said they might go to Hong Kong to film part of the lakorn...woohoo~~~~~ :dance2: :dance2:
I'm not in Hong Kong though... :teary:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yep, the recent article post up said they are gonna film in hong kong next year. I believe she said praek hasn't been confirmed yet. So that mean mart is only a rumor for now. Yes! We still have hope for ken or other alisters.

oh yes, khun nong said pra'ek hasnt been concluded yet. what a big relief

http://1.shoutmix.net/link.php?go=http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdNekU1TURjMU5BPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1TMHdOeTB4T1E9PQ==

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Fuuhhh.. i feel sooo sooo much better after Khun Nong said the pra ek is UNCONFIRMED!!!:sweat:
We still have a hope....
I don't know why right now i really really really want Pong nawat in here or maybe Chakrit.