[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh.. that's story! It was really emotional! Brought tears to my eyes, imagining how all the hardships she had to through.. She's really so approachable because of that story, Ann showed us the humane side of someone in entertainment industry. It's not an instant process that forged her into stronger person, if only I can have the same determination as she has :spin:
No wonder she's so respected by all of her juniors.

LOL when some charity event being held around last week, all these celebs did were uploading their photos with them posing on it with Ann. I can't imagine how much impact that she has created among celebrities world itself!

Sorry guys, I can't just speak highly of Ann, there's no flaw that I can found if it's something related with this woman.

Just please, do your best with this lakorn! Don't disappoint us, the viewers! *ahem Mart *bulging my eyes :eyetwitch:
lol yes agreed..i so hope mart surprise us with his acting in here..
we said he can't act,he's so weak when need to show his emotion bla bla bla....so please mart,prove us wrong!!

*anyway,i love love love anne quote*
"We Must Respect Ourself No Matter Where We Come From"

gals:here we go...this is the ghost!!
:hide: :hide:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
She's so convincing in that ghost attire!!!! Can't wait to see this! Now I'll watching this just only for the queen of my heart :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :thumbsup: , I don't even bother with Mart in it! Whatevs with him

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She's so convincing in that ghost attire!!!! Can't wait to see this! Now I'll watching this just only for the queen of my heart :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :thumbsup: , I don't even bother with Mart in it! Whatevs with him
agreed especially she'll play 3 role..so more focus on her and we get to see more of her..
so glad they didn't find another actress to play a ghost role.. :dance1:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg she look very creepy!! They did a great job with the make up and everything. Her and mart actually look cute together

Thanks

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry Off topic here but I really love this MV of KA Team!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylbPt2H5as&list=FLI5lFnkC0QlOO0eaFHWqfVA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I agree lady Dila. So far Ann and all of her Co star are all very close. And she does looks good with all of her Co star!

And OMG. The make artist that did Ann's makeup for her ghost role did a fabulous job! Its so creepy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, she look so creepy.Damn, does this mean that in all the fabric series there is going to be a ghost in there.Why? Oh why? Man. I thought she was going to be a no so creepy looking one. I think i read it wrong then.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It is sad to heard your favorite actress or actors playing other roles instead of their usual roles like nang'ek or pra'ek. I find it very sad.Its like it time for them to move aside and let the younger generation come in and take control. It's a cycle.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes kenann fan,the make up artiste is good...i hope its the same make up artiste for BBK because anne was soooo beautiful in BBK....

Aylove :no worries...our anne not always look creepy in qi pao bcos she'll play 3 roles..i'm sure she'll look so beautiful as a Pecka....

But i must say that i like when she look more creepy + her acting skill..this lakorn will be super scary...
For me,Thai and Korea ghost is the most scary in the world! :coverlaf:
I'm pretty sure that i'll not wake up at 2-3 am like i did before just to watch a new episode of anne lakorn..
And i'm sure i will watch this lakorn in the crevises of my finger... :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man the ghost picture looks pretty and scary at the same time :lmao3: :hide:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh, she look so creepy.Damn, does this mean that in all the fabric series there is going to be a ghost in there.Why? Oh why? Man. I thought she was going to be a no so creepy looking one. I think i read it wrong then.
yes AyLove all the 4 fabric series they have ghost and horror thrill but this one
qi pao looks the creepiest one which makes U want to tune in to find out

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOW even Mart as the pra'ek now ! IDCARE anymore.
He looks very handsome ! I am wowed.
He's lost some weight though !
I like his build up body from LK LOL

EEEKS I am so freaking excited for this one !!
Can't stress how much I miss P'Anne !!

Her as the ghost :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
this is more scary.. :nailbiter:

Mart look handsome in all this pics.. :drool: :drool: especially in the 1st pic..his eyes seems like a good guy that has a bad plan in his mind.. :coverlaf: