[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the novel has been published in "Sakulthai" weekly magazine which has just finished so that mean the book hasn't came out yet. no wonder i couldn't find the summary of the book.

from the writer, this is one of the 4 novel about fabric. Sarp Posa was about Thai fabric, Roy Mai is about Laos, Qi Pai is about Chinese and the last one is about Indian fabric.

thanks to dolly for the heads up
lol..its not come out yet...
tinah,how about thai fans...
are they prefer this one more than MSN?

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..its not come out yet...
tinah,how about thai fans...
are they prefer this one more than MSN?
yea, the novel have been published but the book hasn't came out in stores yet

i see a lot of fans are excited about this lakorn more than MSn. the storyline is original and they said the novel was good too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, the novel have been published but the book hasn't came out in stores yet

i see a lot of fans are excited about this lakorn more than MSn. the storyline is original and they said the novel was good too.
wah,thats great.......
i hope anne in here than MSN although i prefer slap/kiss than investigation.. :pervie: :coverlaf:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this is going to be good then. Since the other two storyline seem to be really good, I wonder if this is also like a period drama or something.
Oh and the last one about Indian fabric also seems interesting. Can't wait for the summary. Seriously Chaikrit should be in here.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this is going to be good then. Since the other two storyline seem to be really good, I wonder if this is also like a period drama or something.
Oh and the last one about Indian fabric also seems interesting. Can't wait for the summary. Seriously Chaikrit should be in here.
I'll be super happy if Chakrit in here....
I'll be extremely happy if Dome in here....
And i'll be super duper happy if Ken in here.....
But KA should reunite in slap/kiss..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^haha yea. why couldnt they just tell us everything all together. now we have to wait to find out who the pra'ek will be
i just hope they announce it as soon as possible otherwise roller coaster will come
again

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
the p'ek has to look part Chinese i think Dome or Aum would be good
Chaikrit does look Chinese but I don't know what if he's in a different company. Aum does look Chinese, but he is already in Roy Mai so I don't know if he would be choosen for another one. Since the first is Sarp Posa Aun was in it, and Roy Mai Aum is in it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chaikrit does look Chinese but I don't know what if he's in a different company. Aum does look Chinese, but he is already in Roy Mai so I don't know if he would be choosen for another one. Since the first is Sarp Posa Aun was in it, and Roy Mai Aum is in it.
I'm :cheer: on Dome to take on this Chinese role i wanna see Dome and Anne it will be
my dream come true.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes! I misss Ann!! But im dying to know who will be the p'ek! I kinda do want Om ( he's the one that plays 2nd lead in SGPT right?) i thought he was cute! Aum is cute with Ann , but it'll be weird doing love scenes with your girlfriend's bff!!! MGD seems like such a good lakorn really want it to be confirmed!! If Tik wont take it another good looking p'ek should!! I miss Ann :cry:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! I misss Ann!! But im dying to know who will be the p'ek! I kinda do want Om ( he's the one that plays 2nd lead in SGPT right?) i thought he was cute! Aum is cute with Ann , but it'll be weird doing love scenes with your girlfriend's bff!!! MGD seems like such a good lakorn really want it to be confirmed!! If Tik wont take it another good looking p'ek should!! I miss Ann :cry:
thats the main reason i don't want Aum reunite with Anne.. :)
Just watched Nataraj Award when they show nominees for best actor..its weird for me when they show some sweet scene in BBK when Nat also in the same show...lol..
But i still can accept if they chose Aum...he's better than Aun or Mart..
Aum-Anne was HOT couple..
Chakrit-Anne was a cute/sweet couple..
Ken-Anne was a romantic couple...
Dome-Ane should be a gorgeous couple...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer Dome or Andrew above Chakrit. Waiting sucks. Please please Ann confirm!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since the pra ek should be Chinese looking,so we put out Andrew from the list..he looks more western..
agree with u Dila Andrew looks more to Western or those European more to Chinese
i think Dome his perfect

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
agree with u Dila Andrew looks more to Western or those European more to Chinese
i think Dome his perfect
yup..oh i forgot about Pong..
I think he look likke Chinese too especially his eyes..
Moreover,he has a lot of Chinese fans too... :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
pra'eks character is chinese but im not sure if the producer will choose an actor that look chinese or not

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You should say another RUMOR for Anne!.. :coverlaf:
Hahha.Really? I thought it was already confirmed because
it look like everyone in here is excited about it.hha.
I should of have read the comment instead of just reading
parts of the comments.hah.Well, hopefully this lakorn is
confirmed to be her!!! I kind of miss watching her's lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt say rumor since theres an actual article about it. i would just say "unconfirmed" til theres a fitting or opening