[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Credit_FB@Maew Drama

"เบื้องหลังกองละครกี่เพ้า— ที่ ปรารถนา วนาลัย จ.นครนายก"

AK Club Pantip

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Looks to me like we are getting more and more photos from QP. I'm loving all of the picture! Awwwww and look at the last pix of ann and mart! Sooooo cute.;)

Thanks Alice for all of the pix update na ja! <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks to me like we are getting more and more photos from QP. I'm loving all of the picture! Awwwww and look at the last pix of ann and mart! Sooooo cute. ;)

Thanks Alice for all of the pix update na ja! <3
chun dee jai na kenann fan ter chob the last pic of Mart with Anne they are so naruk mak, yin dee na ja :highfive:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes more pics! i wish we get to see behind scene clips though

thanks

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling

Credit_FB@Maew Drama

"เบื้องหลังกองละครกี่เพ้า&mdash; ที่ ปรารถนา วนาลัย จ.นครนายก"

AK Club Pantip
credit as tagged Mart Krissada fb
hahaha this lakorn is gonna be hot.. but if u guys reliased ann liking mart very much.
there is the pic she hug mart and look at the above pic she leaned her back to mart..lol. :dance1:
she like touching mart aha :scratchhead2: n mart control his mancho since ann had a boyfriend. :secret:
something happening between this two.. time will tell..either they can control it or not :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha this lakorn is gonna be hot.. but if u guys reliased ann liking mart very much.
there is the pic she hug mart and look at the above pic she leaned her back to mart..lol. :dance1:
she like touching mart aha :scratchhead2: n mart control his mancho since ann had a boyfriend. :secret:
something happening between this two.. time will tell..either they can control it or not :dance2:
I so agree @lea lemon something going on with Mart/Anne there is something hiding that we don know and soon were all ahead of them I'm trying to keep an eye
on this pair they're similar to Mark/Mint C Mteam how fans always teased them around maybe Mart/Anne will be next

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
I so agree @lea lemon something going on with Mart/Anne there is something hiding that we don know and soon were all ahead of them I'm trying to keep an eye
on this pair they're similar to Mark/Mint C Mteam how fans always teased them around maybe Mart/Anne will be next
all right alice let's keep on eyes :secret: on them heheh since we had the sixth sense .. between them hahaha...is only us noticed that :dance2:
look at that pic mart with that lady..haha is look like he hold his breath .. give that funny face :yuck: . it is differs face when he with ann.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i d k if these have been post yet. so i'll just post it in case it's not posted yet.

C:Maew@IG,Boom@IG,annethong@IG,verasalon@IG,Maew@IG,&Maypitchy@IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i d k if these have been post yet. so i'll just post it in case it's not posted yet.

C:Maew@IG,Boom@IG,annethong@IG,verasalon@IG,Maew@IG,&Maypitchy@IG
well done @AyLove cos those are some new updated pictures bts it hasn't posted yet na ja