[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
like i said Ploy has a higher chances chosen by P'Anne since n'ek in PSD has sex appeal, strong like Moonin from Rang Ngao, fiesty like Karat STT
Doesn't guarantee that she'll be chosen just because you strongly think she fits the character. Maybe Anne will give someone else a chance; like Jui because her character in STT is just as raeng as Ploy's, if not crazier. I understand you have your own opinions/likings, but refrain from forcing them on others. If nothing is confirmed, we are still open to suggest our favorites for the part.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
like i said Ploy has a higher chances chosen by P'Anne since n'ek in PSD has sex appeal, strong like Moonin from Rang Ngao, fiesty like Karat STT
I still want my Jui! XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wouldn't mind Jui either. I liked her in Sao Cha Hi-Tech. I'm ok with Ploy also because if n'ek is supposed to be bitchy in here, she can definitely pull it off. However, she'd be last on my list to play this role. I never favored her as n'ek. In fact, I really want Matt in here. She plays so well as a deceitful and conniving n'ek. But her schedule is packed and won't even be considered. I have a feeling it'll be Ploy. Gotta see how STT turns out. Cause like someone said, whoever shines the most in there will get the role.
Agree!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
I still want my Jui! XD
Mm not ploy, i don't even know why she plays n'ek she always fit being rai to me and jui hmm i didn't know you liked her phatman, Shes an amazing Actress, liked her when she was still with ch7 not a bad combo but I still want KA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Mm not ploy, i don't even know why she plays n'ek she always fit being rai to me and jui hmm i didn't know you liked her phatman, Shes an amazing Actress, liked her when she was still with ch7 not a bad combo but I still want KA
Yes, I do. I really liked her in that high tech maid lakorn. It was like love at first sight. Admiration at first scene? Idk. Anyway, you like her too!! Yipee!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Doesn't guarantee that she'll be chosen just because you strongly think she fits the character. Maybe Anne will give someone else a chance; like Jui because her character in STT is just as raeng as Ploy's, if not crazier. I understand you have your own opinions/likings, but refrain from forcing them on others. If nothing is confirmed, we are still open to suggest our favorites for the part.    
i can understand that you guys here are Ploy haters you guys only satisfied when she has given a n'rai give her some space and chances she might be better than Jui as an actress the reason 
why i senses its Ploy cos P'Anne favour her and Kim as for Jui she hardly had any lakorn beside the one with Tono, plus u all know that P'Anne she's very focus with choosing her casting popularity and acting skill is the main aspect 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
give her some chances

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i can understand that you guys here are Ploy haters you guys only satisfied when she has given a n'rai give her some space and chances she might be better than Jui as an actress the reason 
why i senses its Ploy cos P'Anne favour her and Kim as for Jui she hardly had any lakorn beside the one with Tono, plus u all know that P'Anne she's very focus with choosing her casting popularity and acting skill is the main aspect 

If it makes you feel better, Alice, I'll tell you truthfully that between Jui and Ploy, in my honest and unbias opinion, Ploy is the better actress. She's come a long way. I've seen her since her beginning days and I tell you she has improved and proven herself to be a worthy actress.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
If it makes you feel better, Alice, I'll tell you truthfully that between Jui and Ploy, in my honest and unbias opinion, Ploy is the better actress. She's come a long way. I've seen her since her beginning days and I tell you she has improved and proven herself to be a worthy actress.  
thank u Phatman i am a huge fan of Anne and Ploy i hardly watch any of Jui i tends to watch at the start later quit Jui somehow she has the n'rai looks too at first i can't picture her but the bts of STT gave me an answer, i know Ploy will give P'Anne credit once STT relaunch onair, somehow i can't picture Jui with Ken in between Ploy and Jui i will pick Ploy, anyway i will be glad Ch3 give Jui a green light to more lakorn but just not for PSD Ch3 need somebody strong to boost in ratings and somehow Cherry also fit this too 
she did ok when she was in Rai Rissaya her role is similar if P'Anne can't get Ploy then another choice is Cherry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
thank u Phatman i am a huge fan of Anne and Ploy i hardly watch any of Jui i tends to watch at the start later quit Jui somehow she has the n'rai looks too at first i can't picture her but the bts of STT gave me an answer, i know Ploy will give P'Anne credit once STT relaunch onair, somehow i can't picture Jui with Ken in between Ploy and Jui i will pick Ploy, anyway i will be glad Ch3 give Jui a green light to more lakorn but just not for PSD Ch3 need somebody strong to boost in ratings 

And I will still go for my Jui. HAHA.

Here come my Jui chant! Jui, Jui, Jui!!

You know what, I would love to see Anne and Ploy together in a lakorn for once. I believe they've never worked together before? Best nang'ek and best nang'rai. Battle of the bests. HEHE.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Ann didn't say she favor Ploy like she did with Kim and Mark. So I think Jui and Sherry still have a chance. She seems close to Ploy because of samee treetra. But I think this lakorn going to be toward the end of 2014 so I think she still have time to change her mind. That's my intake on it.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:

It's not that we are hating on Ploy, it's just that there are some that sees her better as n'rai whereas some sees her better as n'ek, or both. We all have different opinions. To be honest, neither Jui or Ploy are my bias, but I am open to anyone to be in here. Acting wise, I do think that the Ploy is the more versatile and better actress, she has come a long way and I have liked some of her work, same goes to Jui. I don't think much about the favoring because it's up to Anne to choose the pair and for the channel to make the final decision.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Alice, you should choose your choice of words better. You come off as really rude sometimes.    

And no, we are not Ploy haters. She's actually one of our favorite n'rai. No one denied her acting abilities at all. Ploy's a great actress. We just don't see her as n'ek because most of the time, she comes off as rai even when she tries to play khon dee. You ever seen Mo Monchanok, the n'rai from Pan Ruk Pan Rai? When she played her first n'ek role in Marn Kammathep, she still looked evil because she unintentionally let's that rai demeanor carry through from her previous role. Ploy is the same way. No matter how good she acts, every now and then, she still looks rai in some scenes because she's so used to acting that way.

And trust me, I gave her a chance in Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma and Ruk Mai Mee Wan Dtaai. I actually liked her since Roy Leh Snae Rai and supported her being upgraded to n'ek until I seen her play n'ek and wasn't impressed. She still hasn't convinced me. I'm not saying I won't give her a chance if she gets cast in here, but we're not doing anything wrong by stating our opinions either.You can agree or not agree, but in the end, please don't call us haters or attack us for not agreeing with you.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
People have different bias' I can't hate you for not being the biggest fan of Anne. Haha. You're good.

Jui, Jui, Jui! Hahah. Sorry I just wanted to do that...as if it's gonna make her the nang'ek. Haha.

Haha you're good. I would like to see Jui with Ken too. I wouldn't mind Cherry as well, but then again, my vote is for Jui since Cherry-Ken will already be in the Mafia series.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Haha you're good. I would like to see Jui with Ken too. I wouldn't mind Cherry as well, but then again, my vote is for Jui since Cherry-Ken will already be in the Mafia series.

Exactly! It doesn't make sense if Cherry and Ken reunite in here since they're already going to in Krating

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Exactly! It doesn't make sense if Cherry and Ken reunite in here since they're already going to in Krating

Haha yes, that's true. Ken and Cherry are already reuniting in Krating which is suppose to be a romantic one, so I'll be good :) Off topic, but I don't mind if a pair has a lakorn in between and pair up again, just as long as they are not paired up right after another. But like I said my vote is for Jui for this one.  :thumbsup: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Haha yes, that's true. Ken and Cherry are already reuniting in Krating which is suppose to be a romantic one, so I'll be good :) Off topic, but I don't mind if a pair has a lakorn in between and pair up again, just as long as they are not paired up right after another. But like I said my vote is for Jui for this one.  :thumbsup: 

Actually it does make sense to those who LOVE Ken and Cherry. HAHA. I don't really like the pair, so I wouldn't want to see them pair up one after the other, but the one pair on my mind that I can watch together any day is Ken and Anne!! Woot, woot! HEHE. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Actually it does make sense to those who LOVE Ken and Cherry. HAHA. I don't really like the pair, so I wouldn't want to see them pair up one after the other, but the one pair on my mind that I can watch together any day is Ken and Anne!! Woot, woot! HEHE. 

Oh no doubt, I love Ken and Cherry, I would love to see them pair up again, but not right after one another because I want to see them with other people. I can see that you're a Ken and Anne fan. I don't mind seeing them reunite, it's been about 3? years since they last had a lakorn. I'm really surprise that they never dated, unless they did and I didn't know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Oh no doubt, I love Ken and Cherry, I would love to see them pair up again, but not right after one another because I want to see them with other people. I can see that you're a Ken and Anne fan. I don't mind seeing them reunite, it's been about 3? years since they last had a lakorn. I'm really surprise that they never dated, unless they did and I didn't know.

Hehe. I'm a HUGE KA fan. I don't think they ever dated because throughout Ken's pra'ek career he's only been with his lovely Noi, and I believe Anne's been with her BF Ae for quite some time now as well. I wish they dated, but that's okay. I'm fine with just seeing them together onscreen. *sigh* It has been ages since they two last hooked up...for a lakorn. HAHA. I can't believe they haven't reunited. I really want to know why. Could it because they're not in demand anymore....? *shrugs*

I just noticed that you're also watching Ka Neung Ha!! HAHA. I am too!!