[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
"See you all very soon again!" ??? She pretty much gave it away then. I guess there's a very big chance for Ploy to be in here. Hmmm....
since she fit the n'ek character and of course storyline the n'ek is kind of abit rai and innocent at the same time 
the title sound like a negative vibe 'Promajaree means virgin/seedum black ' 
i think both Ken and Ploy matches this lakorn 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
babie_sara said:
Aw my two favorite actresses together, Cherry & Anne
Anne and Cherry was at somebody funeral nothing is related to this lakorn 
u will be seeing Cherry with Ken for the Mafia Series - Krating opening ceremony is February 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I also don't like seeing Ploy as N'ek. She looks rai and raeng. Even if the N'ek role is supposed to be rough and tough with sex appeal, it would be nice to see someone else play this role. If it's Ploy, it's too obvious. Ken & Champoo already paired in AKRS, but I think Champoo would suit the role. Cherry has never played the sexy fiesty roles, so if it's her I would totally watch it. (but then someone said her and Ken are already pairing for the mafia series) idk, maybe it can be an actress that isn't exactly middle age, but can play as one?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
I also don't like seeing Ploy as N'ek. She looks rai and raeng. Even if the N'ek role is supposed to be rough and tough with sex appeal, it would be nice to see someone else play this role. If it's Ploy, it's too obvious. Ken & Champoo already paired in AKRS, but I think Champoo would suit the role. Cherry has never played the sexy fiesty roles, so if it's her I would totally watch it. (but then someone said her and Ken are already pairing for the mafia series) idk, maybe it can be an actress that isn't exactly middle age, but can play as one?
atm P'Anne seems to favour Kim and Ploy, Kim she's already chosen for Abb Ruk Online acting along side Anne playing as her sister then we have Ploy she only has SameeTeeTra and that MV called Teacher's Diary with Bie so chances of Ploy being in here is huge as for Chompoo she still filming SaiSeePlerng will be wrapped up soon airing beginning 2014 then Khun Nong Broadcast already booked two lakorns for her Kol Kimono and Bpoop Phae Saniwaat 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Jui??? She's sexy and I think she can play the rai role well........? She's doing it in Samee Teetra...? HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Jui??? She's sexy and I think she can play the rai role well........? She's doing it in Samee Teetra...? HAHA.
yes Jui is she's fully rai 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe that age doesn't matter at all unless she's under age like Yam Tisha. If the actress looks mature enough to play the role, why not go for it? I think Matt can definitely pull this off. Too bad she's not a considered candidate. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@phatman, I was thinking that Jui is definitely a good canidate. It's been waaaaaaay too long since she's had a lead role. I hope they consider her for this. I think she is a really talented underrated actress. Ch. 7 thought wrong to let her go. 

@Mahalo, I hope they consider all their options because there are many talented young people that can pull off a mature look.

It would be a good moment to upgrade and promote Mint Natwara. She has the look and she is sexy. I know she can pull off a raeng n'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah Jui is definitely underrated. Anne should really consider her. Perhaps I shall create a poster Of Ken and Jui and ask someone to send it to her. Hehe. Oh yeah, that is my goal today.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Jui left channel 7 before her contact was over too. Even though she said she left with good term with her former boss Khun Tukta Kantana but I haven't see any offer of lakorns with the channel since.

On the side note. I think not new nang'eks for this role. Too raeng and they are young too. ploy is good too. I think Noon should take this role since she is a drama good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
@phatman, I was thinking that Jui is definitely a good canidate. It's been waaaaaaay too long since she's had a lead role. I hope they consider her for this. I think she is a really talented underrated actress. Ch. 7 thought wrong to let her go. 

@Mahalo, I hope they consider all their options because there are many talented young people that can pull off a mature look.

It would be a good moment to upgrade and promote Mint Natwara. She has the look and she is sexy. I know she can pull off a raeng n'ek.
i was going to say Mint N too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Jui left channel 7 before her contact was over too. Even though she said she left with good term with her former boss Khun Tukta Kantana but I haven't see any offer of lakorns with the channel since.

On the side note. I think not new nang'eks for this role. Too raeng and they are young too. ploy is good too. I think Noon should take this role since she is a drama good.
guess what Noy, Noon W and Ploy are on the candidate listed 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh okay i hope she takes the role. Since she is a free agent and she doesn't have to honor one channel like before. Ploy she probably have a lot of lakorns since she is channel 3 actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Oh okay i hope she takes the role. Since she is a free agent and she doesn't have to honor one channel like before. Ploy she probably have a lot of lakorns since she is channel 3 actress.
she only has Samee Tee Tra i say P'Anne maybe picking her again since on IG fans been disappointed despite Ken/Ploy didn't end up in Ruk Khun Tao Fah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now that you guys mention Noon, I just thought of another gal... Noon S. I think she'll do a great job as a feisty woman. But since Noon W. is on the possible list, I'd choose her any day. I would like to see her and Ken together. So for me it's either Noon S., Noon W., or Jui W.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Now that you guys mention Noon, I just thought of another gal... Noon S. I think she'll do a great job as a feisty woman. But since Noon W. is on the possible list, I'd choose her any day. I would like to see her and Ken together. So for me it's either Noon S., Noon W., or Jui W.
not sure about Noon S since Ch3 has downgrade her the possibility are Ploy and Noon W Cherry is also on the list but don't think Ch3 will pair Ken/Cherry again since they already in Mafia Series Krating and they've been link to another 2 lakorns 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
wah would love to see my ken with noon, ploy or jui, they all are very beautiful and talented actresses!! currently watching a ken lakorn right now, me so love with his smile and voice, js reinforces why ken will always remain one of my major crushes hehe :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Noon S. is an underrated actress as well. It's really sad. Anne put Noon S. on the list to please! I miss seeing Ploy play the rai. Seriously. She is like the best rai ever. No one today can beat her.