[Ch3] Por Krua Hua Pa (Mind @Work) : Loise Scott / Preem Ranida

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
NEVER thought I would or could enjoy this bc I am so use to louis in a supporting role...but I gave it a chance (bc I loved the original so much...plus, pream Is adorable). And OMG, thank goodness I Did cuz this lakorn is so damn funny...people, give it a try...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm assuming this is ending soon and the drama with Toey and Mario is airing after this ends, friday to sunday slot

saobomp

sarNie Adult
February 2nd is a Thursday? You mean the 3rd which is a Friday? This lakorn airs Friday-Sunday

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No problem. Great!

Can't wait to see Mario. I sure miss him on screen. I hope it's mellow and light as well as this lakorn since all the other lakorn have a lot of drama hehe.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Yeah this lakorn is soooooo funny and Louis Scott OMG, he is soooo handsome he portrayed his role soooo good, should have engsub so the world can enjoy it

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Loved this lakorn...Louis and Preem match well...they're adorable. Love it when Tongthra turns the table on Kamonchanook and bats her lashes. Hope to see them in another one together. Louis does well as Pr'ek...esp comedy, he's done good in drama if given the chance and Preem is getting to expand her experience with comedy. They did great with the cast.

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished this lakorn. Sad to see it end though. Omg I was cracking up throughout the whole lakorn . Such a cute and sweet ending. Louis and Preem look so cute together. Great chemistry between them.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
NEVER thought I would or could enjoy this bc I am so use to louis in a supporting role...but I gave it a chance (bc I loved the original so much...plus, pream Is adorable). And OMG, thank goodness I Did cuz this lakorn is so damn funny...people, give it a try...
I just gave myself a try, and finished watching it....want to say that I really like it. It's fun to watch with all my family and we laughted hard together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Read you guy’s posts makes me want to watch this so much now! I heard Preem’s lakorn are usually really good, wonder why she’s so underrated.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Good question. Preem is actually one of the actresses where her lakorns generally garner good ratings. If the last batch of the lakorns for the year don't pick up, this one will likely be part of the top 5 for Ch3. Considering that she doesn't get much promotion nor does she have a koojin, I'd say she's doing well for herself so far and deserves some recognition.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished this. I'm not really like rom-com but it was beyond my expectation. Love Louis and Mick in here, they are so hilarious