[Ch3] Por Kai Jaae (Who & Who)

meenia

sarNie Adult
omg. love these two.  It feels so weird to see them in a different lakorn than the six sense.  I love them in the six sense, but dang Louis is mighty fine.  I can't wait to see more of these two.  

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!! Thank you guys for the update. I love the teaser. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I miss Ja and Louis so much since The Sixth Sense ended. They are so cute together.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone please tell me when is this lakorn going to air?

Off topic. I am watching Sai Soke right now. It is a very good lakorn. I cry a lot watching it. Could anybody tell me what does the word Sai Ngam mean? Thank you.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone please tell me if this lakorn airing today? If yes, could you guys please tell me if anybody is going to upload this lakorn because I really want to see it. Thank you very much.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone watch ep1 yet? If yes, could you please give me the link of this lakorn.
Thank you.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Cecilia and Bieluvr for the links!!!!!. This lakorn is so funny, especially Louis and the guy who play Ja's father. I'm loving it. I can't wait for Louis character to fall in love with Ja's character.
Are they're going to get married in this lakorn?

By the way guys, could you please tell me what does Por Kai Jaae mean?

Thank you.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so funny. I can't wait for next week's eps. Love Ja/Louis^^.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
lovenk said:
Thank you Cecilia and Bieluvr for the links!!!!!. This lakorn is so funny, especially Louis and the guy who play Ja's father. I'm loving it. I can't wait for Louis character to fall in love with Ja's character.
Are they're going to get married in this lakorn?

By the way guys, could you please tell me what does Por Kai Jaae mean?

Thank you.
A "kai jaae" is a rooster and "por" just refers to a guy. Por kai jaae is a term used for a player/ladies' man, usually a good-looking one.

As I haven't read the syopsis or watched the lakorn yet, I don't know if they get married, but in the teaser, Louis's mom (?) says she can't stand his womanizing ways anymore, so Louis says "Okay, fine, if you want me to get married, choose a lady and let me meet her." Louis and Ja meet, but I'm not sure if they end up getting married (however there was that scene where they were sleeping in the same room, so I don't know). At the end of the teaser, Louis says to Ja, "Better guard your heart carefully. Don't ever put your guard down because I'll steal it (her heart)."

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much Lenlin for the stranslation of the tittle of this lakorn. I just love this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
I love Ja's dad .. putting up a pure and innocent face while partying hard like crazy the minute he's away from home lol

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn? I am wondering if the rating of this lakorn is bad because I don't see a single person come to this thread to post a comment and share their opinions.

Anyway, I love this lakorn, and I am a big Ja Jittapa's fan^^^^. Su su.