[Ch3] Por Kai Jaae (Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
Rome's a soccer star .. ja's a public figure of some sort.
i'm excite -- Rome looks handsome ^^

Credit: ssbt

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the clip

credit to LaFuerzaMayor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-KjNKKqeg&feature=player_embedded

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this lakorn won't be as boring as their last one... their wasn't that many cute scene and the story focus too much on the adults. Rome is so freaken Hot! Seeing him in sport reminds me of Rteam. When he was in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, he was into car racing. Lol. I hope this one won't disappoint me. Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a lakorn not a Tv Series, this is a romantic comedy there will be some
funny :coverlaf: scene.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait for this lakorn. they're good in their last lakorn together even though i didn't think there was too much sweet scenes between them.

solin

sarNie Adult
I am very excited ! I am a fan o Ja but her last lakorn with Por disapointed me...it was so boring to watch
Rome and Ja previous lakorn was nice but the story didn't mainly focus on their relationship and it missed cute scenes
I really hope that this one will be nice with many scenes between them

I agree that Ja isn't as pretty as many other n'ek but she is a good actress
I have followed her since her first lakorn and she has always done her best so she deserves to be n'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I am very excited ! I am a fan o Ja but her last lakorn with Por disapointed me...it was so boring to watch
Rome and Ja previous lakorn was nice but the story didn't mainly focus on their relationship and it missed cute scenes
I really hope that this one will be nice with many scenes between them

I agree that Ja isn't as pretty as many other n'ek but she is a good actress
I have followed her since her first lakorn and she has always done her best so she deserves to be n'ek

I agree with u...everytime she on she had on something new to show us fan what she got...t tell the truth I never like her but since da last one wth Rome I liked it her...not bad

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If this is really a lakorn of Rome and ja or just scene in Alex movie or lakorn. All the teaser you guy post in here is just is like the one in the Alex movie

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The last time I heard they had to postpone the lakorn b/c it was very similar to Smart/Cherry latest lakorn together. Something along those lines..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here are times I like Ja and there are times I just don't like her. It just depends on what character role she takes on and it has to do with her choice of lakorn and her costar.

Sweet_09

To be honest, I don't find Louis pra'ek martial at all...Ja deserve better like Rome, Por T, Aum, Great Etc...to be exact Louis is better off being second to to other actors tat is in da industry...I apologize a head of time to all his fans out there :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome was said to be the pra'ek for this one but then he pulled himself out due to his schedule doesn't fit in he chose to accept the lakorn with Matt and Makers J booked him a third lakorn with Chompoo 

Sweet_09

Tat even suck!!! Really miss them after Sai Soke ended....why don't book another actor??? Oh will want can I say...it a skip for me unless Louis change my thought which it will never happen :lol:

fanny

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
To be honest, I don't find Louis pra'ek martial at all...Ja deserve better like Rome, Por T, Aum, Great Etc...to be exact Louis is better off being second to to other actors tat is in da industry...I apologize a head of time to all his fans out there :)
I'm neutral with both Ja and Louis. I think Louis is very good as an actor. Him as a p'ek I don't agree either... however, I like at him as an actor. Ja in the other hand, not n'ek material to me either. She is not pretty nor ugly. I watched a few of her lakorn, her acting was decent. I think I'm going to give this one a try just because I like comedy lakorn.