[Ch3] Pooh Dee E-Sarn (Uma99)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sounds very cute, I really can't wait to see Best in here! :) As you can tell I'm a huge Best fan.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this drama is pretty good. A lot of pple say that UMA99 is a bad production. Cubic is going to be good since they are directing it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
this drama is pretty good. A lot of pple say that UMA99 is a bad production. Cubic is going to be good since they are directing it.
yes this was Uma99 best one older version is P'Au/Cherry this new one also good too Mai/Prima so cute

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I have to say when they have their gookgik sweet scene it makes you kern with them too.  I get all giddy just from watching them smile and staring at each other. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Weird today it play early.  It plays an hour early. Oh so they play 2 episode today.  One at 17.45 and another at the regular time.  Interesting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is it sad that I am digging this lakorn more than any other prime time lakorn that is on air? I was so distraught this morning when I realize there was going to be no episode :(. I am loving this remake with Mai and Prim. They make such a cute couple! I loved Cherry and Au version, but this version has its own cuteness. There are literally so many cuteness overload. 
I think Mai portrays Jed very well and Prim portrays Selineda/Yang very well also. I'm gonna be so sad when it ends :(. I am so glad finally the love confession happened lol. I don't care, but Jed and yang as a couple makes me so happy! 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey Tina,

It's okay I feel the same way too.  Lolz I was like what no episode!!!!  There's an episode today.  I usually watch it live every morning.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kkrystal said:
Hey Tina,

It's okay I feel the same way too.  Lolz I was like what no episode!!!!  There's an episode today.  I usually watch it live every morning.
Hey P'KK!

The only good thing about there not being an episode means the longer the lakorn is and more Yang and Jed <3. Jed is going to marry Yod Ying now, means it is probably coming to an end soon :(. I think i've rewatched from episode 1 to current at least 4 times now! Sitting there like a crazy woman smiling at all the cute scenes. Lol I even rewatched Cherry's and Au's version so many times so I can remember what is coming up for Yang and Jed. Ahh I love this remake lol they picked the perfect pra'nang's for it too. I love Prima's big round eyes! She looks like a doll! Ugh, I rarely say this about pra'eks in Thai lakorns, butttttt Mai as Jed is freaking hot!