[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank god what a relief switching from Benz and got Joy R to replace her i am so happy
and glad :thumbsup: :phew: cos just 2 nang'rai role for Benz is enough for me to
see portray it if the 3rd time I'll be disappointed with Ch3 put Benz rai forever cos
i still think Benz she's good and versatile.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, taew look chinese there. she gotten even more tiny. hope she take good care of herself. why does joy have to have the short hairdo again. we can never see her in normal hairstyles anymore. but yea, i like the cast. i see Thun in there too

thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, taew look chinese there. she gotten even more tiny. hope she take good care of herself. why does joy have to have the short hairdo again. we can never see her in normal hairstyles anymore. but yea, i like the cast. i see Thun in there too

thanks alice
:welcome1: Tinah i think its a wig on Joy yeah i don't like that hairdo on her too
i like her hair in duang tra sawan

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see her with normal hairstyle for once. shes always in a period drama and now when shes in a modern they make her wear a wig

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
By their interviews, this lakorn sounds like Lily See Kularb. Pra'ek is a former police officer and nang'ek ran away from a wedding. Pra'ek becomes nang'eks bodyguard.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so happy to see a nice couple like Por and Taew reunite. looking forward to more action this time, although i loved HJSP also. Taew is still very pretty but i like her better without the bangs. Joy is also always so beautiful but gotta agree that with her real hair that is long, she'd be drop-dead gorgeous n'rai for us all!

the girl that is paired with Boy does look like Taew--they could be sisters...!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I'm the only who likes the wig on Taew, lol, it's a different style for her and she looks like a true Chinese beauty! She reminds me of Ariel Lin. :) Por is so sweet fixing her bangs<3 I love them together! I don't think Joy and Bee are a compatible pair, lol, I feel like Joy is a giant compared to him >.< They should've have someone else for nang'rai. Anyway can't wait for this lakorn! :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't like Taew's hair. I wonder if it's a wig but the lakorn itself sounds interesting. I'm glad they said it's gook gik lakorn with action.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
On Thai Wiki it listed that Por.T and Taew's going to have another lakorn with the second leads Mint.C and Pope.

However, I think it's most likely false since they just started on this lakorn. But then again Taew and Por.T doesn't have any lakorn lined up after this. Por has the one with Chompoo but it will air before this lakorn anyway. Pope and Mint.Ch are also free after Tawan Deued, Buang, and Rak Pathiharn.

Just wanted to share, lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't por and taew linked to dao roong. But it doesn't seem like they will begin any time soon
Oh yeah, lol, totally forgot about that. Por.T and Taew are also linked to DAO ROONG too. They are linked to two lakorns already^^ Wow.

I thought they were cute in their first lakorn Huajai Song Pak but the lakorn was quite boring, I only watched it thoroughly b/c of them. Glad they are in another lakorn. :) I'm looking forward to this!

I would like to see Por.T and Taew more often in the future too but hoping those two lakorns aren't true b/c Taew needs new co-stars! Lol. Khun Off already wants to pair Taew with Mario again! >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
actually @pantip release the upcoming and new list for 2012 and dao ruang only written
Taew name for it and the p'ek is unconfirm Por name isn't written either.