[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Jakriya

Jakriya sarNie Egg

They look good together tho 50BFFB8D-32C3-4FBB-96A6-F435852B09FE.jpeg

DaoRisa, poobae91, twister02 and 2 others like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they do! I didnt really expect that but they look fine together

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Hmm they do. She looks good with short hair. I hope she looks this good throughout the lakorn.

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  4. Jakriya

Jakriya sarNie Egg

Has anyone here read the novel of this lakorn?

5. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

what is up with james' outfit? i understand the suit, but why the turtleneck? the weather is crazy hot, poor james.

i like ice's new haircut, she looks very cute and chic.

Xiaoboicejj likes this.
  6. mistyh2o

mistyh2o sarNie Egg

lol I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t mention it but surprisingly Ice doesn’t look that bad. I almost didn’t recognize her, oddly.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

From today worship ceremony

E53E0C5E-470E-4FE0-AF7D-AFED0D5D4E26.jpeg 47EAF485-C75D-45CC-A57D-9AD210EF658A.jpeg 8C8E694D-E2B3-4856-9699-26BF7C08F64E.jpeg

DaoRisa, S.J.M, SuzieJ and 1 other person like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ice looks much better from far away. The poor girl looks very puffy in a botox type of way up close. But one thing i like about her is her voice! Its not annoying and its very pretty lol can a voice be pretty? And her hairstyle suits her!

KitKat516 likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ok she doesnt look good anymore lol and omg my poor baby Ji looks sleepy. I think he needs to go to bed. P'Jaew should like let him go to bed and go cast someone else. Mark, Nadech, Mario, Ken P, or whoever. My baby Ji needs rest!!!! Change.org for Ji's health!!!!!! :p

Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah he looks like he can barely keep his eyes open. Poor thing! I hope he drops this lakorn lol theres better n'eks out there for him

PrincessKarina likes this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Unexpectedly the ice looks okay & her short hair suit her.
    JJ is tired but they look decent together.

Xiaoboicejj likes this.
  12. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

She looks older than him.

13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

JJ has always been baby face, he looks younger than most of his costar.

14. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Because she's really older than him :lol:

What bothers me is her eyes. They both looked tired but I think they looked good together. I'm gonna wait for the fitting pics to see what would be Ice's look for this lakorn.

Xiaoboicejj, SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  15. twister02

twister02 M♥K

He's too busy promoting GS. He went to the charity event after the ceremony. My poor JJ.

Xiaoboicejj likes this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, yeah, his baby face doesn’t help him much. So far I think all his costars looks older than him. Bella, Kim, Teaw, and now Ice. Ice doesn’t look so bad here.

poobae91, Xiaoboicejj and S.J.M like this.
  17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Totally agree even yaya looked one year older than him, he is very baby face & i love him but after a few years when this baby face vanished & a mature one shows then A very handsome man not a boy will show.
    Yes ice doesn’t look bad & her short hair suit her as long they handle the make up & styling right they will look okay.

Koy123 likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The close up pics Ice could pass as his Aunt. They should never do a close up of them together. But she looks better in here than in her lakorn with Nine. Unfortunately, James J. has such a teenage face it brings out the worst in her.

pinklotus likes this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol set the camera far away?

20. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Far away and some sideways poses.