❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

rae

sarNie Adult
what is up with james' outfit? i understand the suit, but why the turtleneck? the weather is crazy hot, poor james.

i like ice's new haircut, she looks very cute and chic.

mistyh2o

sarNie Egg
what is up with james' outfit? i understand the suit, but why the turtleneck? the weather is crazy hot, poor james.

i like ice's new haircut, she looks very cute and chic.
lol I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t mention it but surprisingly Ice doesn’t look that bad. I almost didn’t recognize her, oddly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok she doesnt look good anymore lol and omg my poor baby Ji looks sleepy. I think he needs to go to bed. P'Jaew should like let him go to bed and go cast someone else. Mark, Nadech, Mario, Ken P, or whoever. My baby Ji needs rest!!!! Change.org for Ji's health!!!!!! :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok she doesnt look good anymore lol and omg my poor baby Ji looks sleepy. I think he needs to go to bed. P'Jaew should like let him go to bed and go cast someone else. Mark, Nadech, Mario, Ken P, or whoever. My baby Ji needs rest!!!! Change.org for Ji's health!!!!!! :p
Yeah he looks like he can barely keep his eyes open. Poor thing! I hope he drops this lakorn lol theres better n'eks out there for him

twister02

M♥K
He's too busy promoting GS. He went to the charity event after the ceremony. My poor JJ.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The close up pics Ice could pass as his Aunt. They should never do a close up of them together. But she looks better in here than in her lakorn with Nine. Unfortunately, James J. has such a teenage face it brings out the worst in her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The close up pics Ice could pass as his Aunt. They should never do a close up of them together. But she looks better in here than in her lakorn with Nine. Unfortunately, James J. has such a teenage face it brings out the worst in her.
Lol set the camera far away?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ice looks pretty with her short hair. I like it, but I agree with you guys. They should set the camera really far. lol Ice seems to be lowkey getting wrinkles around her eyes/face. She was really pretty and fresh looking during ATM and IFTYLY. They looked really tired at the opening ceremony. I hope my baby Ji get some rest. He looks so tired and hot. My poor baby had to wear a turtleneck, which doesn't help at all.