[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
krakatowa said:
I can't believe how easily Saran forgot about Rin's most precious necklace given to him for protection. If I were Rin I'd be hurt and pissed if I see it in his ex-lover's possession. Such an idiot Saran is.
In Script he not forgot necklace'Rin when after he take a bath , he wear cloth and find it he also worried that it lose but in Lakorn he does not I think it is mistake of Director-King ChomJing..... So I not belive that or Pi'King forgot hahaha ...if he like this ,Director so baddd

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Why is Rin's sister husband bad? I knew he was kinda shady since he want to rush the marriage but I wonder what's the story behind it! I wonder is because she is rich?!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
If we are going on 14 episodes - I'm pretty sure there are more dramas coming up for Saran and Rin.  I just hope is not over doing thats all

and yes, I'm still upset how come Saran totally forgot about the necklace.  Even when he was in Rin's room hugging her pillow.  he should have thoughts about the necklace.  So weird since is Rin's most precious thing. Is totally the director's fault.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Same I'm still upset too. Saran wanted Rin's blessing and isn't giving her necklace like a blessing from her? Maybe the director wanted to change things up. I think Duang will find out who Rin really is and tell Saran, Saran might get angry at her for being dishonest and lied to him?!

sarNie Adult
Kim123, if you read several pages back, there are spoilers about Bralalee's husband. I think he was evil as punishment since Bralalee was supposed to be evil as well. But now that she's nice, it's sad that she got tricked. But I think Saran would kick his ass. Hehehe. I hope Saran redeems himself with the necklace. But maybe the scene where Saran looks for the necklace after he takes a bath got lost in editing. We might see it in a flashback, but I hope h would realize only Duang could have taken it. He's a detective/sheriff for crying out loud! On that regard, I think at this point he knows Rin is hiding something, it's just a matter of Rin admitting it to him so I don't think he'll be mad at her "lies" but I think he'll be more insecure that Rin is rich and he's poor.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Rin haven't told Saran that she's adopted and a "maid" in the family in the first place so I think he's still mad at her for that.  As for finding out later, I think he will be insecure regarding that's she is rich and he's poor.  However, we will have to see how these two play it out.  I can't wait for wednesday if you ask me

sarNie Adult
I watched up to Episode 7 part 7 today with subs (Thanks to the Viki Team!!! You guys are so superb, and so fast too.) I was wondering why they had to put the whole white tiger thing in the plot since it takes time away from the love story and all that. But I realized why in episode 7. In episode 7, the focal point was "trust". Rin ran away from home because she was feeling inferior against Duang, so in a way, she didn't trust Saran enough to do the right thing and choose her. Saran was saying he can't be in love with Rin without trust. Saran doesn't trust Arun because he's afraid he'll take away Rin any time. Duang won't go back to Khun Chai because she can't "Trust" him because she doesn't know him. Even her parents do not trust Khun Chai. Buranee can't be friends with Chalad because she doesn't trust him. The gang members can't trust P'Bang because the other members died and his powers purportedly waned. Heck, even Chalad's dad cheated on his mom and apparently has a wife and kid. So all the characters in this episode basically did something to break the other people's trust. They did something to rock the "stability" so to speak. but here we have a gang with supernatural powers and the audience would be like wth. what does the supernatural have to do with the love story? Well, if you remember in episode 6, Saran was saying (quite adorably hehehe) that he has his mother's blessing so he will win the fight. In that regard he didn't just "trust" his mother's words. He actually had FAITH in her. The supernatural is in the world of unknown. You can't simply trust it. You have to believe. You have to have faith. Just in the same way that love cannot be about trust only. you have to have faith. I mean, Rin would never know if Saran did sleep with Duang or not. Saran is getting lied to by the Prachakit family. But the dad of Rin said that no matter what other people say, Saran should believe him when he says that he wanted the best for Saran that's why he gave her his precious Rin. That's faith right there. With trust you have to "KNOW" in order to be sure that the other person would act according to what you know he would do. (hence "Stability" as Saran put it) But I think what the author or the scriptwriter is trying to tell us is it's better to have faith. Even if you don't know 100%, you can rely on the assurance that the person gives you. That's just like the sunflowers in Rin's garden. No one planted them; no one was sure they would grow, but they did, naturally. Saran didn't know how to tend them. But he knew they would grow. that's faith right there. If he can go fight the bandits with only "blessings" from his loved ones, then it shows that Saran is a man of faith. It's just a matter of him now having that faith in Rin and their love. 

But we all know he's spewing nonsense when he says he can't love Rin because he can't trust her. You already love her boy! that's why you can't give her a flat out no! that's why you are confused! that's why you ran after her in the first place! 

But Rin's situation is more heartbreaking. She just wants to be loved. :( and loved she is, just not as much as she had loved others. Everyone was loving Rin in the whole episode. it's only Duang who finally cracked and said she HATED her. So Duang's fight isn't about Saran anymore. it's Duang vs Rin now. We have here a girl who is treated like a princess all her life, as though everyone "loved" her - but actually she just had everyone, including Saran, serving her like the prima donna spoiled brat that she is. And then we have this abandoned girl who was treated as a servant but actually so precious and dear to all those around her since her presence is sorely missed and people just want her to be happy. 

The story progress is really good. I love the pacing. Although at times I just want to whack Saran with a tougher metal pan on the head. (When Duang tells him to come over, what does he say? he demands alone time to think!?!? WHAT AN ASSHOLE. okay. sorry pardon the language.) Saran! just go tell Rin you love her already! JEEZ. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
I watched up to Episode 7 part 7 today with subs (Thanks to the Viki Team!!! You guys are so superb, and so fast too.) I was wondering why they had to put the whole white tiger thing in the plot since it takes time away from the love story and all that. But I realized why in episode 7. In episode 7, the focal point was "trust". Rin ran away from home because she was feeling inferior against Duang, so in a way, she didn't trust Saran enough to do the right thing and choose her. Saran was saying he can't be in love with Rin without trust. Saran doesn't trust Arun because he's afraid he'll take away Rin any time. Duang won't go back to Khun Chai because she can't "Trust" him because she doesn't know him. Even her parents do not trust Khun Chai. Buranee can't be friends with Chalad because she doesn't trust him. The gang members can't trust P'Bang because the other members died and his powers purportedly waned. Heck, even Chalad's dad cheated on his mom and apparently has a wife and kid. So all the characters in this episode basically did something to break the other people's trust. They did something to rock the "stability" so to speak. but here we have a gang with supernatural powers and the audience would be like wth. what does the supernatural have to do with the love story? Well, if you remember in episode 6, Saran was saying (quite adorably hehehe) that he has his mother's blessing so he will win the fight. In that regard he didn't just "trust" his mother's words. He actually had FAITH in her. The supernatural is in the world of unknown. You can't simply trust it. You have to believe. You have to have faith. Just in the same way that love cannot be about trust only. you have to have faith. I mean, Rin would never know if Saran did sleep with Duang or not. Saran is getting lied to by the Prachakit family. But the dad of Rin said that no matter what other people say, Saran should believe him when he says that he wanted the best for Saran that's why he gave her his precious Rin. That's faith right there. With trust you have to "KNOW" in order to be sure that the other person would act according to what you know he would do. (hence "Stability" as Saran put it) But I think what the author or the scriptwriter is trying to tell us is it's better to have faith. Even if you don't know 100%, you can rely on the assurance that the person gives you. That's just like the sunflowers in Rin's garden. No one planted them; no one was sure they would grow, but they did, naturally. Saran didn't know how to tend them. But he knew they would grow. that's faith right there. If he can go fight the bandits with only "blessings" from his loved ones, then it shows that Saran is a man of faith. It's just a matter of him now having that faith in Rin and their love. 

But we all know he's spewing nonsense when he says he can't love Rin because he can't trust her. You already love her boy! that's why you can't give her a flat out no! that's why you are confused! that's why you ran after her in the first place! 

But Rin's situation is more heartbreaking. She just wants to be loved. :( and loved she is, just not as much as she had loved others. Everyone was loving Rin in the whole episode. it's only Duang who finally cracked and said she HATED her. So Duang's fight isn't about Saran anymore. it's Duang vs Rin now. We have here a girl who is treated like a princess all her life, as though everyone "loved" her - but actually she just had everyone, including Saran, serving her like the prima donna spoiled brat that she is. And then we have this abandoned girl who was treated as a servant but actually so precious and dear to all those around her since her presence is sorely missed and people just want her to be happy. 

The story progress is really good. I love the pacing. Although at times I just want to whack Saran with a tougher metal pan on the head. (When Duang tells him to come over, what does he say? he demands alone time to think!?!? WHAT AN ASSHOLE. okay. sorry pardon the language.) Saran! just go tell Rin you love her already! JEEZ. 

I was seriously no going to comment and just remain a silent reader on this thread, but I just HAD to reply to your post! Everything you said is so CORRECT!  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  You totally hit all the points in the storyline and I couldn't agree more with what you said. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 8. The scene that stood out in this episode was the scene where Rin was introduced as Saran's wife by her sister. That scene was very satisfying hahaha. I really like her sister's character. I don't know why they had to make her husband bad because honestly, I don't remember when or how she was considered "bad" ? She was more self-centered but it wasn't to the point where she's evil? And she really does love Rin so I don't get it!! Lol. Anyways, I was all excited when she said that Rin was his legal wife. I was like WOOO! HECK YEAH! :loool: 

And also a point a once said about James' eyes sparkle when he's with Bella. I prove my point! I HAVE EVIDENCE. hahahaha

cool :)

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
Is it just me or is viki down at the moment?  :scratchchin:
I don't know if you wanted an answer because it's crossed off? haha. But , no it's working just fine for me :) 

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Ch3 is in love with Jiranee lol sooooo many clips in their YT channel  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I do hope they will actually promote this couple.  Jiranee deserve it because I'm a big fan of them since Khun Chai Puttipat days. Once Padiwarada is over I will do a JIRANEE marathon - starting with Khun Chai Series and then Padiwarada.  I'm sure that will satisfy my love for them 

Step

Mrs James Ma
In Khun Chai series I thught JJ was overrated :p but I really like JJ and Jiranee now. I slso hope they are well promoted. They really have chemistry and help each otheer in better acting :)
JennieN said:
I do hope they will actually promote this couple.  Jiranee deserve it because I'm a big fan of them since Khun Chai Puttipat days. Once Padiwarada is over I will do a JIRANEE marathon - starting with Khun Chai Series and then Padiwarada.  I'm sure that will satisfy my love for them 

sarNie Adult
GUYS!!!!! I have the photo book already! I had to go get in the DHL branch near our house because they don't deliver on holidays apparently, and it's a holiday here in my country right now since it's the Lunar New Year. Anyway, first, the photo book wasn't as big as I thought it would be, it's the size of a normal paper back book, more or less. but it has 190+ pages. There are annotations so I suppose the actual pics are around 180 pages more or less. The quality of the pictures is okay. not great, but okay. It's printed on thick paper (i'm sorry, I don't know how to describe it) but it's not glossy paper, which I like because glossy paper seems to have fingerprints on it etc. As for the content, I LOVE IT. Honestly, most of the pics are already online. (all over instagram) But the way it was presented and organized is great. there are some BTS pics, screenshots, a few wacky pics. And there are liner notes from the cast. Of course the photo book has mostly James and Bella. there was only 1 or 2 shots of Sherm. hahaha (Sorry he's starting to grow on me. he's cute. He might just be a pra'ek someday) No spoiler pics in the sense that most of the pics have been shown already. The only ones not there are

the scenes where Rin gets abducted by White Bang and Saran and Rin fight against him. And also the bedscenes. There are at least 3 in the photo book.

The total bill was 30 USD, including the shipping. (Thailand to Philippines took more or less 3 days, but I just happened to get it on a holiday so it took longer) It's a bit steep if you ask me, considering the photobook is only 350 baht (meaning i paid 3x the actual worth, if my math is correct) but hey, if you don't have relatives or any other means to get something from Thailand, I think it's worth it. I feel it was worth it. My only wish is to understand the liner notes. I hope someone can translate them someday. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
I don't know if you wanted an answer because it's crossed off? haha. But , no it's working just fine for me :)

hello cool :) ,
thanks for responding. At first, i believed there reallt was something wrong with viki but after 5 to 7 minutes later, it started to work properly. so that's why i went back and cross off my question. thankS

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I just want to know what eps they will consummate the marriage ^^^^

SARN! Based on Good Feeling's Facebook page, I think it's gonna be .....
.... in Episode 10! from google translate read the last line:

ตอนที่ 10 วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2559
แม้ศรัณย์จะมึนตึงเย็นชา แต่รินก็ยังทำหน้าที่ทุกอย่างดูแลศรัณย์เป็นอย่างดี ศรัณย์ให้รินเรียนต่อสู้ และยิง ปืนหากจำเป็นจะได้ใช้ปกป้องตัวเองได้ ทางด้านชรัตน์ (กฤตฎ์) ก็เริ่มตามสืบหาน้องสาวต่างแม่ ตามที่รับปากกับคุณ พระพิจารณ์ (เปี๊ยก สมมาตร) ผู้เป็นพ่อที่กำลังป่วยหนัก ส่วนบารนี (ดาว) ก็คิดมากที่พณิช (เอ พศิน) หายหน้าไป เพราะต้องหนีคดีลักลอบค้าข้าวที่ขอร้องให้ศรัณย์กับรินช่วย แต่ศรัณย์เป็นข้าราชการซื่อสัตย์จึงต้องปฏิเสธ บารนี กลุ้มใจทำให้รินสงสารและคิดจะชวนให้บารนีกลับบ้านพระนคร เพราะไม่อยากให้บารนีต้องอยู่กับคนคดโกงอย่าง พณิช รินสังเกตว่าศรัณย์ไม่ได้ใส่สร้อยพระที่เธอให้ไว้จึงถามหา ศรัณย์บอกทำหายและหาไม่เจอ และเพราะไม่มี สร้อยทำให้ต้องเจ็บตัวกลับมา ศรัณย์หัดเดินแต่ก็ล้มลงจนได้ ทำให้รินต้องรีบเปิดประตูจากห้องนอนของตนเอง เข้าไปดูแลและเพราะไม่ไว้ใจกลัวศรัณย์จะฝึกเดินจนต้องล้มอีก จึงตัดสินใจจะเฝ้าศรัณย์ในห้องนอนของศรัณย์ซะ เลย ศรัณย์ดีใจมากที่วันนี้รินยอมเปิดประตูกั้นกลางระหว่างสองห้องนอนเข้ามาหาด้วยความเป็นห่วง เหมือนจะเป็น สัญญาณว่าอีกไม่นานรินก็จะยอมเปิดประตูหัวใจให้เค้าเช่นกัน บารนีปรับทุกข์กับรินเมื่อพณิชกดดันให้เธอขอร้อง ศรัณย์ให้ช่วยเรื่องค้าข้าวผิดกฎหมาย ไม่งั้นจะไม่กลับมาอยู่กับบารนีอีก บารนีเสียใจแต่เพราะรักพณิชจึงฟูมฟายขอ ให้รินช่วยพูดกับศรัณย์อีกครั้ง ศรัณย์เห็นรินเครียดจึงปลอบใจว่าบารนีต้องเลือกระหว่างเป็นคนดีกับการเป็นภรรยา ที่ดีที่เข้าข้างสามี เช่นเดียวกับรินที่ต้องเลือกระหว่างครอบครัวของตัวเอง กับสามีอย่างศรัณย์ รินคิดหนักเมื่อศรัณย์ บอกจะยอมช่วยหากรินอยากให้ช่วย ในที่สุดรินตัดสินใจไม่ให้ศรัณย์ช่วยคนผิด ศรัณย์ดีใจที่รินเลือกตน เพราะหาก รินเลือกครอบครัวเค้าคงต้องยอมปล่อยรินไป ดวงสวาทกลับพระนคร ในขณะที่คุณชายนริศ (บอล วิธวัฒน์) เริ่มเข้า มาช่วยงานครอบครัวของดวง แต่ดวงไม่มีความสุขมัวแต่คิดแค้นรินเพราะไม่อยากจะแพ้ผู้หญิงอย่างริน เมื่อศรัณย์ มั่นใจในตัวรินแล้ว ศรัณย์ที่ขากลับมาใช้การได้แล้ว ศรัณย์และรินต่างก็รักกัน ในที่สุดรินก็เป็นภรรยาของศรัณย์ อย่างสมบูรณ์

wahahaha @cool:), not just sparkly eyes, he can do googly eyes too. 

photo cr: P'King Somching's IG

it doesn't matter if he's angry or sad or happy. As long as he's looking at Bella, James Ji's big eyes are just sparkling hahaha. 

\\

sarN

sarNie Granny
040156 said:

SARN! Based on Good Feeling's Facebook page, I think it's gonna be .....
.... in Episode 10! from google translate read the last line:

ตอนที่ 10 วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2559
แม้ศรัณย์จะมึนตึงเย็นชา แต่รินก็ยังทำหน้าที่ทุกอย่างดูแลศรัณย์เป็นอย่างดี ศรัณย์ให้รินเรียนต่อสู้ และยิง ปืนหากจำเป็นจะได้ใช้ปกป้องตัวเองได้ ทางด้านชรัตน์ (กฤตฎ์) ก็เริ่มตามสืบหาน้องสาวต่างแม่ ตามที่รับปากกับคุณ พระพิจารณ์ (เปี๊ยก สมมาตร) ผู้เป็นพ่อที่กำลังป่วยหนัก ส่วนบารนี (ดาว) ก็คิดมากที่พณิช (เอ พศิน) หายหน้าไป เพราะต้องหนีคดีลักลอบค้าข้าวที่ขอร้องให้ศรัณย์กับรินช่วย แต่ศรัณย์เป็นข้าราชการซื่อสัตย์จึงต้องปฏิเสธ บารนี กลุ้มใจทำให้รินสงสารและคิดจะชวนให้บารนีกลับบ้านพระนคร เพราะไม่อยากให้บารนีต้องอยู่กับคนคดโกงอย่าง พณิช รินสังเกตว่าศรัณย์ไม่ได้ใส่สร้อยพระที่เธอให้ไว้จึงถามหา ศรัณย์บอกทำหายและหาไม่เจอ และเพราะไม่มี สร้อยทำให้ต้องเจ็บตัวกลับมา ศรัณย์หัดเดินแต่ก็ล้มลงจนได้ ทำให้รินต้องรีบเปิดประตูจากห้องนอนของตนเอง เข้าไปดูแลและเพราะไม่ไว้ใจกลัวศรัณย์จะฝึกเดินจนต้องล้มอีก จึงตัดสินใจจะเฝ้าศรัณย์ในห้องนอนของศรัณย์ซะ เลย ศรัณย์ดีใจมากที่วันนี้รินยอมเปิดประตูกั้นกลางระหว่างสองห้องนอนเข้ามาหาด้วยความเป็นห่วง เหมือนจะเป็น สัญญาณว่าอีกไม่นานรินก็จะยอมเปิดประตูหัวใจให้เค้าเช่นกัน บารนีปรับทุกข์กับรินเมื่อพณิชกดดันให้เธอขอร้อง ศรัณย์ให้ช่วยเรื่องค้าข้าวผิดกฎหมาย ไม่งั้นจะไม่กลับมาอยู่กับบารนีอีก บารนีเสียใจแต่เพราะรักพณิชจึงฟูมฟายขอ ให้รินช่วยพูดกับศรัณย์อีกครั้ง ศรัณย์เห็นรินเครียดจึงปลอบใจว่าบารนีต้องเลือกระหว่างเป็นคนดีกับการเป็นภรรยา ที่ดีที่เข้าข้างสามี เช่นเดียวกับรินที่ต้องเลือกระหว่างครอบครัวของตัวเอง กับสามีอย่างศรัณย์ รินคิดหนักเมื่อศรัณย์ บอกจะยอมช่วยหากรินอยากให้ช่วย ในที่สุดรินตัดสินใจไม่ให้ศรัณย์ช่วยคนผิด ศรัณย์ดีใจที่รินเลือกตน เพราะหาก รินเลือกครอบครัวเค้าคงต้องยอมปล่อยรินไป ดวงสวาทกลับพระนคร ในขณะที่คุณชายนริศ (บอล วิธวัฒน์) เริ่มเข้า มาช่วยงานครอบครัวของดวง แต่ดวงไม่มีความสุขมัวแต่คิดแค้นรินเพราะไม่อยากจะแพ้ผู้หญิงอย่างริน เมื่อศรัณย์ มั่นใจในตัวรินแล้ว ศรัณย์ที่ขากลับมาใช้การได้แล้ว ศรัณย์และรินต่างก็รักกัน ในที่สุดรินก็เป็นภรรยาของศรัณย์ อย่างสมบูรณ์

Ohhh la la la