[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE NONG!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: so soulful. Maybe you should do a cover of the new song for Padiwarada too! hahahahhaa.  :highfive:

taken

sarNie Egg
I didn't even know mint was going to be in this... I'm gonna definitely watch this, i watch their first lakorn and they had chemistry. Is anyone gonna sub this drama?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE NONG!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: so soulful. Maybe you should do a cover of the new song for Padiwarada too! hahahahhaa.  :highfive:
I'm planning to. I just have to learn the song and melody. :)

sarNie Adult
James Jirayu Vietnam Fanclub released the romaji (i don't know what you call it if it's Thai to Latin alphabet   :sweat:) lyrics of the Padiwarada song, with the Vietnamese subs. You may find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U1cxRNOAh3I

I hope someone could also make the English translation for the song!  :weee: I would appreciate it very much! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU BIELUVR :THANKS: I will listen to your song this weekend when I become free :) thank you for singing for us :kiss2:

sarNie Adult
There is a new trailer! Kyaaaaaaaaaah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39gfg8fiiw

I hope someone can sub this too!! Thank you!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So ep.1 moves pretty fast according to the summary. Rin is already sent to Saran's house as his fiance so the wedding should be in episode 2.

Also Saran knows right away that 'Bella' isn't Pralee, his real fiance, and that he got sent some imposter by the family. I like that he knows the truth from the start.

This explains why he's hateful towards her initially. He knows that her adopted family sent him a faker cause he's poor. This is after Mint's character his ex-girlfriend rejectied him too because he's poor.

sarNie Adult
Mayji again posted this in the James Jirayu thread: 

http://thairath.co.th/ent/novel/Padivaradda/ch2

@jeanie1 is it the script for episode 1 or the first chapter of the Novel? the URL says "novel" so I don't know if it would be the same. Thank you very much for the info though! 

from the looks of the trailer 2, i think they would be using James Ji's song as the entrance song. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I don't know if it would be the same

Oh yeah you're right. It won't be an exact match up.  The summaries are for the scripts in detail, not the novel, but they don't cut them off exactly to match the episodes. I forgot about that. At least Manager summaries were like that. I usually read them on there, not on Thairath so I don't know for sure how Thairath does their summaries.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ooooh I love this song. Always fond of Beau's songs for soundtracks and those sweet scenes ASDFJFHGLFSGLSGLSG;SL!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaah! I can't watch it yet, i'm still at the office! Nooooo!!!!

-edit-

OKAY! I watched it already!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  I  am so damn happy right now. I love the song, I love the MV, I love Jiranee and I love all of you guys. hahahaha. I really love the song. I love James Ji and all, but I love songs sung by singers, if you know what I mean. 

I purchased the Padiwarada mini-album (it's a "single" though there are 3 songs) already from iTunes. For those interested, it's here: 
https://itunes.apple.com/th/album/phelng-prakxb-lakhr-pdiw-rad/id1066284210

There are 3 songs so I'm hoping there is a 3rd MV. The third song sounds more modern, but it's still mellow. I don't know who the singer is, but here's the title: 03 ใครคือดวงตะวันของเธอ (เพลงประกอบล

based on the new MV, if my count is correct,
I think Palad Saran gets injured at least 3 times.  :lol: Sorry. My favorite love story trope is when the girl nurses the guy back to health, so I always watch out for these things.

Anyway, I'm babbling! Imma go now and watch the MVs again! 

sarNie Adult
UGH. Can I just say, I hate this poster. No actually, I just hate how James Ji looks in this poster, everything else is okay. I mean Palad Saran doesn't wear a fedora in any of the trailers, why must he wear a hat here?! I don't know though if it's the official CH3 poster or if it's a fan poster, 

Photo cr: somrakn

Meanwhile, Mint looks so cute and adorable in this picture. I'm excited to see her too! 

Photo cr: in pic