[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMMMGGGG this will really air in Jan. Someone asked ch3fc when will this air, they replied in Jan. So I think it will be on Jan 7th  :woot:  :woot:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I am definitely gonna be busy with all these lakorn airing. If it's true that it will air Jan7, then I can probably sub at least the first episode since I'll still be on winter break lol but we'll see

Step

Mrs James Ma
He looks like husband here. James Ji and James Ma look at their N'eks like their wives :coverlaf:

sarNie Adult
I have a question, I read that Jj's character will be called "Khun Palad Saran Siwavhet" so does that mean the "Palad" is a title, like "Mor" in Khun Chai Mor? If so, what does Palad mean? What title or designation is it?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk about Palad but Mor means Doctor.
040156 said:
I have a question, I read that Jj's character will be called "Khun Palad Saran Siwavhet" so does that mean the "Palad" is a title, like "Mor" in Khun Chai Mor? If so, what does Palad mean? What title or designation is it?

Step

Mrs James Ma
5:25 is this from Padiwarada? Mint is there here also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTd1QNLyfAk

sarNie Adult
I don't think that's from Padiwarada N'Step, since Calamare mentioned another title. though the girl with mint looks like the Songsaeng in the Ken-Janie Neung Nai Suang. Well, speaking of which, yeah, that's the only thing I know, Khun Mor and Khun Kru! Hahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not sure ether, but according to a lakorn that I just recently started watching, I think Palad is a title for a police officer.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Step- in that scene is from Luerd Ruk Toranong with Pope and Diana  Tanya I think she playing Mint mom in that lakorn