[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
According to @bunnygirl, Padiwarada will air on January, if nothing changes. 

ZOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!! My jiranee heart. I'm so excited!!!!!! 

Perhaps I should start a Jiranee thread in James Ji's section. and for all the James Ji fans (well, even those who don't like him so much but want to talk about him  :lol: ) out there, come come, I would like to invite you to his section. Suddenly there are a handful of us there. Yaaaaay! So exciting. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, January?!!! It's not that far then!!! But I still can't wait! Haha. :) Thanks for the info and for the new thread for Jiranee. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for the welcome. I really can't wait to see Jiranee. It's strange that I didn't even watch their first lakorn together, but I still love Jiranee together for some reason. Haha. :)

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Thanks for the welcome. I really can't wait to see Jiranee. It's strange that I didn't even watch their first lakorn together, but I still love Jiranee together for some reason. Haha. :)

Oho! You haven't?! Well... I don't know if you already watched this, but it's basically a summary of how Puttipat's feelings developed for Kronkaew. I'm putting it in the spoiler tag because it's off topic. BUT WATCH IT! IT'S REALLY CUTE!!!!! 

Video Cr: The genius that is Pook Maeta! I love this MV so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QZMnqcXhc

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe!!! All squeal-worthy moments only!!! And yes. I haven't watched their first lakorn, but I still try to find time to watch it though. :)

sarNie Adult
Haha yeah TubbyTinker! They are so cute right? But Padiwarada would be very different because I don't think they'll use the love at first sight card here because Rin would be a plain Jane this time around i'm guessing it will be something like before he knew it, Palad Saran was already in love with Rin, slowly but surely. And also based on the teaser, the two of them would be killing each other hahahaha. I still hope to see those sweet expressions from them though!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
is this really set to air in January though? I was planning on subbing this but it will clash with Rak Rae, Pancake's lakorn I'm planning on subbing too and that will air next month and cross over to January-Feb.

sarNie Adult
Woooow! That's great!!! I hope you still consider subbing and I look forward to your subs and I am very thankful. Bunnygirl mentioned it in the James Ji thread but i'm not sure if it is confirmed or not. So maybe it can still change.

sarNie Adult
Ohoooo... There's a new image floating around in instagram. It appears that James would have a song for Padiwarada. No idea yet if it's going to be an insert song/entrance song/ending song or what. 

photo cr:  somrakn

Photo cr: Ibees_ipr

(he's smiling, so i'm guessing it's a sweet light song.)

I'm not too surprised since he IS launching a music career in Japan, so he needs more songs. Neung Narongvit seems to be on board as well so I guess it's going to be ok. I'm a bit scared about this being a trend, and James having a song with Bella. I love Jiranee and all, and Bella can carry a tune, but she's not a singer.  :sweat:  But Hey! Support and Believe! 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait what? Bella will be singing the soundtrack too? I love Bella but let's be honest, she should just stick to acting, I dont think she can carry a tune lol

sarNie Adult
Oh no, no, TubbyTinker, what I meant was it's starting to be a trend for James Ji to be singing with his co-stars (Toey, Punch, and Yaya). Since JJ and Bella sang for Magic James the concert, they *might* sing a duet too, for padiwarada. I hope not. But I do hope they make an MV.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
His song for the lakorn is called Took Anu Hua Jai, Every Ounce of my Heart. As far as I could read from the video, it goes like this.

I secretly love you without knowing, it slowly penetrates deeply in my heart every night and day
Before I knew it, there is only you to love. When did you get a-hold of my heart?

There has never been anyone who has controlled my heart fully, everywhere there is only you, I can't see anyone else.
Your image floats like  dream in my heart, there's only you every ounce of my heart.

Listen to music, I think of you, just smelling the fragrance of flowers fills my heart with sweetness
I don't know how you feel inside, is it like how I feel, Who wants to know?

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
I loe the lyrics. So beautiful. Awwww cant wait to listen to this. 
Bieluvr said:
His song for the lakorn is called Took Anu Hua Jai, Every Ounce of my Heart. As far as I could read from the video, it goes like this.

I secretly love you without knowing, it slowly penetrates deeply in my heart every night and day
Before I knew it, there is only you to love. When did you get a-hold of my heart?

There has never been anyone who has controlled my heart fully, everywhere there is only you, I can't see anyone else.
Your image floats like  dream in my heart, there's only you every ounce of my heart.

Listen to music, I think of you, just smelling the fragrance of flowers fills my heart with sweetness
I don't know how you feel inside, is it like how I feel, Who wants to know?

sarNie Adult
Noooong Bieluvr!! Thank you for the wonderful translation. That is so damn sweet. I knew it, it's gonna be like that hallmark movie, "Love comes softly". I have full faith in King Somching and the gentle slow burn romance. So I guess N'Step and I would be singing another song now huh?