[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes most of us ann fans go to her site..but im still here.. :D i cant wait to watch this lakorn with anne and ken..both look hot!..its kool how she gain weight just for this lakorn..she takes her job seriously..its just like amercian actor/actress..they gain weight or do something for their role..like Renee zelweger..she gain weight for her movie..i think she should keep her weight like that..she looks more healthier..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
CoOl....Can't wait until this lakorn airs.... LoVe Ken and Ann... the lakorn seem intresting... it's a must see... =]

Bou

sarNie Adult
does anyone no when this lakorn is airing? i cant wait to watch it...right now all im watchin is kun nai sai lup...waitin for this lakorn and chakrits other lakorns to come out..

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news you guys..ann wrote a message saying this lakorn is almost done filming..so that mean it should be airing real soon..maybe next month..credit to swannenat! :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
CREDIT TO SWTANNENAT @ ANN'S FORUM..SOME INFO ON THIS LAKORN..IT SHOULD BE AIRING REAL SOON :D CANT WAIT TO SEE ANNE AND KEN ON SCREEN AGAIN..ITS KOOL TO SEE SOMETHING NEW ANNE BEING PREGNANT..SHE GOT CHUBBY JUST FOR THIS LAKORN..IT SHOWS HOW MUCH EFFORT SHE PUT INTO HER WORK..

"Anne" Shy at peoples looking at her pregnancy in "Oum Ruk"

We have seen the na'ek Anne Thongprasom on the set of Oum Ruk being 4-5 months pregnant, but don't misunderstand because that is only her character in the lakorn. Anne told us how she feels

"At first I was very shy wearing the pregnancy suite because the way I look had change very much. When we're filming the lakorn people will stare at me weirdly because they doesn't see the camera following me, so I guess they were gossiping about me. Right now I'm wearing a 6 months pregnancy suite which is not that heavy, but it will get heavy when I get to wear the 9 months one. Before starting this lakorn I've read a lot of books about being a mom, being pregnant and how I should act and walk."

When you're wearing a pregnancy suite are you afraid of it coming true? "No ka, because I've worn a wedding dress before, so I'm not superstitious about wearing a pregnancy suite, I'm not afraid that it will come true because if I keep beliving that way then I wouldn't be able to act in any lakorn. I'm 'sa bai sa bai' ka, I don't worry about anything much"

"Many people had told me that I got fatter, which is actually my intention because I've been eating a lot just for this lakorn. I'm a really small person, so if it's only my stomach that's big then I would look as if I'm sick or something, so I thought that I should add some weight to myself, I've added onle 2-3 kg from the orignal 46 kg, I'm not 48-49 kg."

How has it been going for you to be acting with the pa'ek "Ken" Theeradeth again as a second time? "Acting in this lakorn seem to be a lot worth it because we have to act as husband and wife that have to always stay together. In our first lakorn "Rang Gnao" the role is mostly about me, so my scene with Ken is little, so once again we've came back to starr together again for this lakorn and Ken's acting has gotten better. Our role in this lakorn is kinda switch. There is many sweet and cute role for two people that is just starting a family and people that doesn't have a family should watch it as a guidance, because in this lakorn the pa'ek and na'ek will make a mistake because they both got drunk together"

tinah

sarNie Coma
"Anne" willing to be pregnant- "Oum Ruk" giving good outlook on family life

Eventhough na'ek "Anne Thongprasom" has to be pregnant in the lakorn "Oum Ruk" but she is not that worry about her images. The producer "Da" tells us more informaion

"Many people have asked me if the na'ek will be willing to play this role or not, but this is not a problem because I have already talk with Anne. Anne had understood that according to the script it has to be like that and she is not serious about it. I really want to present a current event problem, which in this kind of situation, where a guy gets a girl pregnant each will go their separate ways or go get and abortion. In this lakorn after the na'ek found out that she is pregnant she will get mad easily, but the factor that will fulfill her life is the pa'ek, Ken Theeradeth, who will always take care of her, so in the end Anne will change her mind that a family life is actually a good thing."

What kind of things do you think this lakorn will have on the viewers? "If people have seen this lakorn they might be able to use it in their every day life and try to improve it. I really want the views to follow this lakorn and see what will happen if you do have a family. Producing this lakorn is fairly hard because according to the theme it's a dramatic lakorn, but we will try to add and mix in some cute scenes so that the lakorn wouldn't be too serious, and by adding we have to add it so that it's evenly spread out throughout the lakorn so that it will be enjoying to watch"

tinah

sarNie Coma
"Ken" familiar with "Anne" in "Oum Ruk"

Acting together once again with "Anne Thongprasom" in the lakorn "Oum Ruk" after starring together before in "Rang Gnaow," the pa'ek "Ken Theeradeth" tell us how he feels

"We've acted together 4-5 years ago in Rang Gnaow and now we got a chance to work together again, I think it's good na krup, we're familiar with each other. When we act, we go together very well, better than last time. According to the script we're in a lot of scenes together, having cute roles and fighting roles. It's really fun when we act in these kind of scenes. In the script we'll accidentally did something together and I got her pregnant, and my character already have a problem of his own, which was that his parents died when he was little and he had promised his brother that he wanted to have a perfect family. Since I got someone pregnant, I decided to take responsibility but Anne thinks that I'm a playboy kind of guy, so she doesn't like me that much. In this lakorn you'll get to see a lot of the cute side of Anne."

Ken has a weird feeling working, for the first time, with a girl director "In this lakorn I got to work with the first girl director P'Aeow, I think that she's pretty nice and fun to work with."

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the summaries. This lakor sound so good. Can't wait for it to air. Interesting how Ken will get her pregnant and they'll end up marrying. Very different from other story lines :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne's lakorn always surprise us with different storyline..her lakorn is always unpredictable

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
cant wait for this lakorn to air... havent seen ann since ruk lamoon... ann n ken will b a good couple to see onscreen...