[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

orangespider

sarNie Egg
Can someone let me know where I can download episodes 12 & 13? From all the posting, I'm dying to see the episodes 12 & 13.

Thanks in advance :)

Meme

sarNie Egg
ohhh i know i HATE MAK in the lakorn soo bad he knows whats right and whats wrong he just doesnt choose it cuz he does it for himself not thinking what Ann wants...ORANGESPIDER go to the main page of sarnworld and scroll down to buddie media and then go to thai lakorn/music download...the writing is in red!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep you gals should definitely see the Caps or scene from the labor(birth) it looks so realistic...Anne is such a talented actress she has my utmost respect.

All I can say is WOW!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep you gals should definitely see the Caps or scene from the labor(birth) it looks so realistic...Anne is such a talented actress she has my utmost respect.

All I can say is WOW!
that was my reaction when i saw the sc

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
i just loved the scene where anna gave mark that lecture when he invited himself to help pat give birth.. totally heartless.. but i give props to anna.. she made it the way it should be.. but yah wish pat wasnt so stubborn.. sad that ken and his family and friends cant even see the baby =(

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just loved the scene where anna gave mark that lecture when he invited himself to help pat give birth.. totally heartless.. but i give props to anna.. she made it the way it should be.. but yah wish pat wasnt so stubborn.. sad that ken and his family and friends cant even see the baby =(
i was so happy when jaime told mark off..i cant believe he got the nerves to say he was the father..ken shouldn't thank him..after anne gave birth..mark had to say something to ken again..that bastard..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending :( im really gonna miss it..but then im excited to see how it will end :D

เพิ่งได้รับคำชมว่าเล่นบท “ดราม่า” ได้ดี๊ดี เคน-ธีรเดช กับ แอน ทองประสม ควงกันมาตอกย้ำความซาบซึ้งกอดกันร้องไห้ปิดตำนานละครเรื่อง “อุ้มรัก” ทางช่อง 3 ใครไม่น้ำตาซึมให้รู้กันปาย--เป็นตอนที่ ราเชนทร์ (เคน) จะไปฝรั่งเศส ณภัทร (แอน) อุ้มลูกไปดูนิทรรศการภาพถ่ายของเชน เห็นมีแต่รูปตัวเองกับลูกก็กลั้นน้ำตาไม่อยู่ ยอมละทิฐิอ้อนไม่ให้เชนไปไหน พ่อแม่ลูกก็เลยกอดกันร้องไห้แงๆ ถ่ายกันที่ศูนย์นิทรรศการแสดงภาพ ศาลายา ฉากซึ้งๆ เคน กับ แอน เลยต้องทำสมาธิเพื่อเค้นอารมณ์ กันก่อน แต่ น้องมายเดีย วัย 8 เดือนนะซี้ ดันร้องไห้จ้า เคน กับ แอน ก็เลยต้องเบรกอารมณ์มาโอ๋ให้เงียบก่อนถึงจะถ่ายต่อได้ แหม...ทีแรกก็นึกว่า เคน จะมีมุกดีกล่อมแป๊บเดียวเด็กเงียบ แอน เลยก้มไปดูที่แท้ น้องมายเดีย ร้องไห้จนผล็อยหลับไปเอง พอถึงฉากบี้อารมณ์ แอน ก็ยืนดูภาพถ่ายน้ำตาไหลพราก เคน ก็ใช่ย่อย “น้ำตาสั่งได้” ทั้งคู่ก็เลยร้องไห้แข่งกัน ก่อนจะโผกอดกัน เคน ก็ทำซึ้งงัดแหวนแต่งงานมาสวมให้ แอน ละครเลยจบแบบแฮปปี้เอ็นดิ้ง...แล้วนอกจอเมื่อไหร่น้อ? จะซื้อแหวนไปหมั้น สาวหน่อย-บุษกร จะได้ “อุ้มรัก” กะเค้าซะที--อิๆ ตามชมฉากอวสาน จันทร์นี้.

swtanne

จันทร์นี้ อุ้มรัก ก็จะลาจอไปแล้ว แต่ด้วยกระแสความฮอตดีเกินคาด แคทลีน มาลีนนท์ มานั่งบริหาร บ.ซีวีดี อิเตอร์เนชั่นแนล มาใหม่กำลังไฟแรงสั่งจับใส่แผ่นตามกระแสความแรงใน รูปแบบ วีซีดี เป็นชุดให้ดูกันอย่างต่อเนื่องดูกันตาแฉะไปเลย

This monday, Oum Ruk is coming to an end, but because of the unexpected fame and hot hit of the lakorn, Kathrine Malinon decided to work with the new company, CVD International, and will put Oum Ruk into a VCD set.

:D

TV Pool this week!

นักแสดงชาย อันดับ1 พี่เคน 41.06% (ที่2 พี่ฟิล์ม 13.53% ที่3 พี่เวียร์11.11%)
นักแสดงหญิง อันดับ1 พี่แอน 40.38% (ที่2 แพนเค้ก 14.42% ที่3 พี่แตงโม 11.06%)
ละครยอดนิยม อันดับ1 อุ้มรัก 41.35% (ที่2 พลิกดินสู่ดาว 15.38% ที่3 หิมะใต้พระจันทร์ 10.10%)

Pa'ek #1 Ken 41.06% (#2 Film 13.53% #3 Wian11.11%)
Nang'ek #1 Anne 40.38% (#2 Pancake 14.42% #ี่3 Tangmoe 11.06%)
Lakorn #1 Oum Ruk 41.35% (#2 PrikDinSooDao 15.38% #3 Himah TaiPrajun 10.10%)

Thanks to Som-O for tvpool results

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I want it to end so I can get a copy....but so sad won't be seeing Anne for awhile she hasn't filmed another lakorn yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx nat :D yay ken and anne.. :w000t: so happy for the cast..im sure gonna miss anne..but atleast we seen one good lakorn of hers before she goes on a break..

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
I want it to end so I can get a copy....but so sad won't be seeing Anne for awhile she hasn't filmed another lakorn yet.
[post="143943"][/post]​
Ditto!!! It ending next week :wub: can't wait to get a copy next week . I love babaybabay . Lucky i watch only 2 eps dat is sub by addict member . So i know im goin enjoy dis series when i get a copy :wub: I love ababya

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so loving Oum Ruk. And I can't believe I haven't spazzed about the peisodes in here. Ann is so pretty. And ken is so cute.

navy

sarNie Adult
So sad to hear that Ann will not accept any lakorn this year...Oh well, she needs a break for her personal life too...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) I'm so going to save up my money for that lakorn when it come out on sale....hopefully she'll accept the role that ch3 planning on pairing her up with ken...really want to see these two in a drama lakorn...can't wait till monday get to watch final ep..really want to see the part where Ann sing to Ken :wub:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is soooooooooo sweet T.T
in episode 13 made me cry twice when she cried about that song while holding her baby (ann)
and when ken was like can i hole your baby *sniffs*
this is one of the best lakorn i/'ve seen in a few years
( anyone know a lakorn that is like marrige befor love please tell me thnx ) (but not ruk lay sanea rai or sumthing thnx)