[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tang071

sarNie Elites
fan said:
why why is janie in this??? shes just gotta stick her head in everything doesnt she??

sorry im not a fan of hers at all... i hope her guest is quick and brief

anyways.... i just watched last weeks episode and it was sooooo depressing and yet happy and cute at the same time. i feel so bad for Goong

Kane and Ann are hot!!! i believe their ratings have to be skyrocketing right now... theres no way this lakorn is doing bad

too bad Kane didnt go in for the kiss while they were at the beach and he was saying that he was gunna take something off her eyelash

i cant believe its gunna end soon... at least it will also be the end of jasmine hate her!! i hope there isnt going to be tooo much drama that will drag through the end of the lakorn i really like how to clear things up quickly
[post="141911"][/post]​
janie is in the lakorn when num gunchai was taking pics of one of janie's dog. thats basically it. a very short appearance.

shattered soul said:
i was surprised wen i saw jennie in there tooo. well whos the real singer that sing the song of num's wife sing in ep. 12
"please dun, dun tell me to choose cuz i never knew, never knew who do i choose" its something like that
[post="142239"][/post]​
i cant remember the title of the song, maybe "yaag gep turgh wai tung song kon" but its by tata young i think the album is real tt. if i have time i'll upload it for you but i have find the cd first.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..epi 13 looks soooo sad..i dont want to see it..ken wasnt even there in the hospital after the baby came out..how sad!..but dang..anne given birth looks so real!..shes such a great actress..thanx for sharing youa!..the preview is actually for epi 14..cuz thats the ending..man im sad now :( anywho..cute baby!!

edit: did they switch the baby..cuz that doesnt look like nong lily from the pic

nainee

sarNie Egg
:( ...look at those sc...them made me wonna cry...i feel sad for kane....can't wait to watch it...i don't it to be ended..... :( :wavecry:

happy

sarNie Egg
i think that mark character is more evil /bad than the sterotypical bad characters you see in thai lakorns because as a friend hes in a postion of trust and hes trying to exploit that position of trust to break up a family. In my eyes thats unforgivable ..the fact that you would even think of robbing an innocent baby of the chance to have a mother and father in a loving relationship. If i was the nang eck and especially the pra eck i would never ever welcome him into my home again. thats just my opinion.

I think this lakorn is really sweet but i would of liked to see the brother and his wife have a baby as well they look so deserving..sniff sniff.

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is ending already...........so sad(sniffles) :wavecry: I love Ken and Ann so much ........ YAy!!!! We ge to see the baby in episode 13!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
URGHH!!!!!! MOFO MARK!!!!! He needs to go away!!!!!!! I'm actually crying with Ken. It's sooo sad. I can't believe she put on that ring and rubbed it in Ken's face. STUPID MARK!!!!! This episode is soooo sad. :wavecry: Poor Ken.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:angry: mak is so annoying....i hope he wouldn't neither Anna or Pat at the end...i just want to slap him everytime he come in cut Ken off :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh mark is an ass**** ..i dont think hes gonna get with anna..cuz he doesnt even like her!..it'll be dumb if they did end up together..he doesnt deserve anna..i rather not let her get with mark..sheesh..yeh i cant believe this lakorn is ending next week!..next epi looks so good..

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) does anyone have screencaps from ep13 that they can share...I really want to know what happend....ep12 was funny and kute at the beginning...thought that Ann's water broke but it was something else....toward the end it was kinda sad...i feel bad for Ken :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
does anyone have screencaps from ep13 that they can share...I really want to know what happend....ep12 was funny and kute at the beginning...thought that Ann's water broke but it was something else....toward the end it was kinda sad...i feel bad for Ken
sc of epi 13 is posted on page 53..when anne's giving birth..the one youa posted is actually epi 13 not 12

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I swear Ken can never depend on his friends. There so.... ugh... anyway, I can't wait for epi 13 tonight. Still waiting for the upload at Ann's forum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to nat for news..cant wait to see whats the surprise :D

Also P'Pukie said not don't miss the beginning part of the song Saraphab at the end of the lakorn (of the ending epi) because there is a "tee det" scene or special scene..it's not the bloopers but a scene that wasn't included in the summary that everyone had read...so it's a surprise..don't miss it!!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
WHaaaaa now i really want to see it
i hope the endings good because some times in some lakorns when the ending really sux then you get really annoyed

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I've just finished episode 12 and downloading 13 right now. Honestly, I don't really like any of the characters here other than Ken. I mean even Pat is selfish most of the time
She can be so ignorant and cold towards Ken and doesn't even consider his kindness.

Moving on to Mark, he's the living devil. Oh lord can he piss me off or what. The things that he does really shows that he deserves a good old slap across the face. He actually thinks its okay to break up a family with a new born baby. -_- I hope he doesn't end up with anyone at the end, like someone said earlier he doesn't even deserve Anna. Other than his hotness, I don't like the guy's character at all.

Ken, my favourite character =) He's so sweet and sincere. The way he pretends to shoot himself with this hand folded gun is absolutely adorable. At the end of episode 12 where his aunty was yelling at him and hitting him made me cry. Felt awfully sorry for him. I hope everything goes well for him in the end.

I haven't been so hooked into a lakorn eversince Lhong Ngoa Jun. Thai lakorns have started to bore me so I turned to korean and tw dramas instead. But I decided to give Oum Ruk a chance and BAM ... addicted since the first episode. I don't want it to end because it's so good lol :lol: but then again I want to know what's going to happen. Oum Ruk is definitely worth watching. <3