[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
the rating isnt about 5-6..cuz from the article that nat translated awhile back..it said on the 2nd week that oum ruk aired..the rating was already at 8-9..and if it was 5-6 right now oum ruk wouldnt be consider a big hit..lol..cuz 5-6 is a flop

Edit: someone from ch3 webboard told nat that the rating is 17-19..dont know if theres proof for it though..but she said he mostly knows the news before everyone else..im thinking he has connection with people from thailand or something
[post="141583"][/post]​
I don’t know which one to believe but I’m sure that Oum Ruk is higher than 5-6 lol…

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure the rating is more then 5-6..lol..cuz why would ch3 go celebrate if its that rank..cuz thats not even a big hit..its a flop..and why else would ch7 rush to air kob/num lakorn..cuz the rating of oum ruk..and yeh like i said before..the rating was already at the 8-9 on the 2nd week..ill believe the guy from ch3 webboard..dont know if its actually that range but im sure its high..

Edit: a clip of anne..nong lily and ken together :wub: nong lily is sooo adorable! anne and ken is taking turn carrying her..so cute..like a real family

credit to p'pukie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8jTMd2Hvno

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm... I guess Ch. 7 got hit hard cuz of Oum Ruk, huh? Well, there's only 3 epi left. And I think Ann said you can't miss the last three epi cuz it's really good. I take her words for it cuz everyone's been enjoying this lakorn from the start.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ann said you can't miss the last three epi cuz it's really good. I take her words for it cuz everyone's been enjoying this lakorn from the start.
yeh anne said you dont want to miss the last 3 episode..i cant wait to watch it tommrow..cant believe its almost ending :( no more anne and ken fighting..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
mark and jasmine are way to annoying, i hate how jasmine was putting doubts in their heads, when mom was watching was bitchy at jasmine for being so conniving, wow only 3 ep left can't wait.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
From these screencaps, epi 12 looks awesome! Can't wait to watch it! I want to see when Ann's water breaks and Ken is frantic trying to get her to the hospital. That would be hiliarious!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thank for sharing the picture of today epsidoe..looks good...can't wait to watch it :wub: i really want to see the part when Ann's water broke...from the preview Ken is soo funny :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man cant wait to see epi 12!! :w000t: thanx for sharing..yep janie is the guest apperance..how cute..so sad..just 2 more epi after this..atleast its 3 good epi..i want to see how it will end..i bet its gonna be so sweet

OMG this is sooooo cute
go to this website and watch them all very interesting ^^
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Oomrak
thanx for sharing..there was so many clips of this lakorn..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
why why is janie in this??? shes just gotta stick her head in everything doesnt she??

sorry im not a fan of hers at all... i hope her guest is quick and brief

anyways.... i just watched last weeks episode and it was sooooo depressing and yet happy and cute at the same time. i feel so bad for Goong

Kane and Ann are hot!!! i believe their ratings have to be skyrocketing right now... theres no way this lakorn is doing bad

too bad Kane didnt go in for the kiss while they were at the beach and he was saying that he was gunna take something off her eyelash

i cant believe its gunna end soon... at least it will also be the end of jasmine hate her!! i hope there isnt going to be tooo much drama that will drag through the end of the lakorn i really like how to clear things up quickly

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awww i still need to watch episode 10. And now i can't wait to watch episodes 11 and 12. I can't believe Janie is guess starring in this. Wonder why they chose Janie to guess star and i wonder what her character is? Thanks for sharing the screen caps.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
LOL...I'm pretty sure Oum Ruk did some damage to Ch7...and I believe it's a "Hit" cuz I saw some of the news on this lakorn and they do use the word "Hit" so it's pretty much a Hit. :)

Wow 17-19 is the ratings....yeah go Anne and Ken! It's definitely a "Hit".