[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg anne is goin to sing saraphab for ken?!awwww i cant wait!!its gon be one swt scene ken is indeed very lucky lol usually the pra ake sings to nang ake but not in this lakorn. how swt it is!i cant wait!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...epi 10 was so good...that part where Ken told Anne to forget about the gossip and just spend the last 3 months together happily...then Anne closed the door and cried silently...she's such a good actor...got me crying like a baby...

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
onahc said:
I know we're only half way through the year, but I'd say this is the best lakon of 2006. Perfect in every way; cast, story, script, pace, acting(especially the leads), production, just flawless. The lakon will stick with you for a long time.
[post="139917"][/post]​

i agree w/ ya for once.. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep Anne is really gonna sing to ken!..how sweet is that gonna be..this is the first time seeing nang ek sing to praek how kool and anne has a nice voice so im really looking forward to it!..this is one of the best lakorn for 06!!..

a clip of anne giving birth credit to roots..anne makes it look so real..shes such a great actress!...

http://www.uploading.com/?get=SE19UTQ8

jessfan

sarNie Egg
can someone give me the summary of ep 11 especially the preview please? it looks so interesting, but I don't understand thai language. thanks a lot. What is in the news? Why Chen cry in the previews? Why napat cried when seeing the doctors? Please give me some hint. thanks a lot. i'm addicted to it.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:( :( :( episode 11 is definitely the saddest of all...it was so sad to see Rachain's brother lying on the floor crying...and WOW their aunt did a great job at showing the emotion...i was crying so hard along with her...

and now on to Mark........ :angry: :angry: :angry: this is all I have to say....

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MAN'S PROBLEM...IS HE REALLY F-ING BLIND...WHAT A STUPID A$$ h-LE...I REALLY THINK ANNA SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT LOSER...HE'S SELFISH AND HAS NO REGARD FOR PAT'S HEALTH OR THE BABY....IF I WAS ANNA I WOULD FREAKING BECOME THIS-----> :ph34r: AND NINJA CHOP THAT A$$ AND DUMP HIS FREAKING BODY WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE...

sorry gals or guys...i had to vent some frustration with you guys!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

jessfan

sarNie Egg
Toon said:
:( :( :( episode 11 is definitely the saddest of all...it was so sad to see Rachain's brother lying on the floor crying...and WOW their aunt did a great job at showing the emotion...i was crying so hard along with her...

and now on to Mark........ :angry: :angry: :angry: this is all I have to say....

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MAN'S PROBLEM...IS HE REALLY F-ING BLIND...WHAT A STUPID A$$ h-LE...I REALLY THINK ANNA SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT LOSER...HE'S SELFISH AND HAS NO REGARD FOR PAT'S HEALTH OR THE BABY....IF I WAS ANNA I WOULD FREAKING BECOME THIS-----> :ph34r: AND NINJA CHOP THAT A$$ AND DUMP HIS FREAKING BODY WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE...

sorry gals or guys...i had to vent some frustration with you guys!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
[post="140062"][/post]​
what is the problem with Napat health? thanks. I watched the ep but no idea what's happening. thanks.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey nothing is wrong...but it's not good to upset a pregnant woman...because serious stress could affect the baby as well...so that was selfish on freaking (wants to really kill the character) Mark's part...he should've waited till the baby was delievered... :angry: :angry: :angry:

jessfan

sarNie Egg
Toon said:
Hey nothing is wrong...but it's not good to upset a pregnant woman...because serious stress could affect the baby as well...so that was selfish on freaking (wants to really kill the character) Mark's part...he should've waited till the baby was delievered... :angry: :angry: :angry:
[post="140068"][/post]​
thanks for spoiler

NiTha

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yep Anne is really gonna sing to ken!..how sweet is that gonna be..this is the first time seeing nang ek sing to praek how kool and anne has a nice voice so im really looking forward to it!..this is one of the best lakorn for 06!!..
a clip of anne giving birth credit to roots..anne makes it look so real..shes such a great actress!...

http://www.uploading.com/?get=SE19UTQ8
[post="140049"][/post]​
Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, I can't wait!!! I want to seee these episodes like rite now!! :shocked:

yui15

sarNie Elites
Lol. My week is starting to become a countdown until the next Oum Ruk episode. Lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
another countdown..lol..the days seem to pass by so fast..we wait for the next epi of oum ruk..then when that epi ends..we wait for the next coming epi again.. :lol: oh yeh..anne's show English on Tour is getting good ratings also..good for anne!..happy to hear her show and lakorn is receiving good ratings..thanx nat for the news

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
^_^ I can't wait to see when Ann's water broke..Ken is so funny from what I've seen from the preview...ep12 is going mix both cute and sad scenes ;) also can't wait to see Num's reaction when Oh found out that she'e pregnant B)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
onahc said:
I know we're only half way through the year, but I'd say this is the best lakon of 2006. Perfect in every way; cast, story, script, pace, acting(especially the leads), production, just flawless. The lakon will stick with you for a long time.
[post="139917"][/post]​
I agree Anne came back with a hit....she so deserve it. One of the best lakorn so far for 2003 from Ch3!

Anne doesn't do much comedy but when she does one it's good ;)

swtaznlaogrl

sarNie Egg
Wow im totally addicted to this lakorn omg i do agree its the best lakorn of 2006. But yea so im watchin episode 8 and im not sure whats goin on between Napat and her "real" mom, my thai is a bit shabby lately heheh, so why is she so mad at her??

O yea does n e one kno where i could get the OST to this lakorn too? :D

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
But yea so im watchin episode 8 and im not sure whats goin on between Napat and her "real" mom, my thai is a bit shabby lately heheh, so why is she so mad at her??
She misunderstand her mom for leaving her and her father behind for another man if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, can't wait for epi 12! I think Ann should be giving birth in that epi. Man, can't wait!

yui15

sarNie Elites
swtaznlaogrl said:
O yea does n e one kno where i could get the OST to this lakorn too? :D
[post="140466"][/post]​
Destiny411 posted links for the OST in the Thai Song DL section. I think it's on page 6. :)

I can't wait to hear Ann sing Sarapahb for Ken! It's going to be soo sweet! :w000t: