[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Anonymous_blue said:
I'm just downloading epi 4. can't wait to watch it! Loving Oum Ruk!!!
[post="127814"][/post]​
What site do you dl from just wondering.... do you know if you can dl from obizgo??

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks so much... good lord lol those wallpaper!! so much of ann and ken hehehe. Thanks again!!
anne and ken fever :lol: ..np!..join in the forum..the page is already up to 118..thats how crazy we're for oum ruk..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, it's really weird what pregnant women crave...some women would crave mud and actually eat it! i asked my doctor about that...it's okay to satisfy your cravings as long as it's no harmful, you know? so weird...when i was pregnant, i used to crave ice with papaya salad...yeah, all mixed together...weird!!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
LOL Tye-Nirah!!! My friend craved the samething! Oh God!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
LOL Tye-Nirah!!! My friend craved the samething! Oh God!
[post="128015"][/post]​
OMG that is funny!!! I really thought that my craving was weird!!! haha...I don't feel so bad now...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oum Ruk is the hottest lakorn right now....@ Sarns cuz look at how many people viewed this thread...lol...anyhow I like Anne's hair in Ruk La Moon Loon Lamai she had it wavy and now she has it straight I like it both ways though...I hope they pair up again in a drama or something....

Did anyone post the ratings yet for this lakorn I want to know how it's doing.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sadly next week we'll only get to watch 1 episode because I think they are airring something else on tuesday. I forgot what they are airring instead. When I remember I'll come edit it. =( I think they are getting marry ep5.

You can also get the clip @ memorybox.

http://www.d2bstyle.com/forum/

tinah

sarNie Coma
if oum ruk is the hottest right now in the forum i think it might be in thailand also :D i really want to know the ratings..its probaly really high :w000t: thanx for the sc bluemoon..i hope to see anne in a drama next!!..please let her have another lakorn this year..one isnt enough!!..

Sadly next week we'll only get to watch 1 episode because I think they are airring something else on tuesday. I forgot what they are airring instead. When I remember I'll come edit it. =( I think they are getting marry ep5.
aww why are they doing this to us!!..we're like crazy about this lakorn and now we cant see the next epi..its getting good too :angry:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:D Thanks bluemoon for the pic of oum ruk, loves this lakorn, can't wait to see the next epi. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG I saw episode four last night and I totally love the part where she was hiding behind a table to eat the flowers and when jamie saw her, Anne turned around with flowers in her mouth. she looks soo adorable.