sarNie Adult
calla said:
this is really funny........ :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

credit to fanclub at thaitv3 board
[post="125099"][/post]​
rofl!! :loool: :loool: :loool:

i almost died..omfg..lmao

UGH!! i sooo wanna dl the first eppy..

..but i don't wanna ruin it before i watch my DVD..

i've been dl/ing teasers and preview, and i'm loving it already! :wub:

i hope it doesn't drag too much, though! i HATE it when they take advantage of their good lakon ratings, and drag it so much longer..>_<

SunStar

sarNie Elites
well... she's not at that stage where it's starting to affect her... usually... it takes up to 3 or more months to actually show those symptoms... that's why a lot of girls who are pregnant don't know they are until their third month...

HEY...I DON'T KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE... BUT I'VE OBSERVED A LOT OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS AND IT SEEMS TRUE!!!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
finally! this is the lakorn that I've been waiting for ever since I started watching dramas, one where the n'ek is pregnant and they show her during her pregnancy throughout the lakorn, morning sickness to big belly to birth to taking care of the baby and all, I love it!!!! BABY!!!! I've never seen a lakorn where the n'ek is pregnant for more than 1 episode or where she gets big. And I love the way the n'ek and p'ek go at it like cats and dogs, it looks like Ken got a honest beating, lol! isn't it funny how Ken will mock her like when she say are you crazy, whose girlfriend? and he imitates her, so childish!!! I love this lakorn already!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh man... they must be really laughing when they're filming this. LOL.... i hope there an separate episodes for bloopers!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ken fights like a girl...LOL...I can't stop watching it...and the part where he was holding onto her leg and almost pull her pants down...HAHA...she's pretty lucky he's trying so hard to take responsibility considering the fact that most guys are a**holes...especially the ones that sleeps around like Ken...haha...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
aww...I wanna watch....but I can't atm...two more days...I like the caps with Ken and Anne...looks so funny and cute...thanx Numfon

donna

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! ken is such a dork in here. he says that Ann won't become a famous model but when she does become one, he's star struck. its so cute that he is trying to get her to love him now that she is his baby mama!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so many comments i couldnt catch up with u guys..lol..i love this lakorn!!..this is like the first time seeing a praek and nang ek fighting like this..its a very relaxing lakorn to watch..not too much drama..and yes this is the first time seeing ken act so dorky..i cant wait when anne's tummy gets bigger..thats when they start getting along.. :D

BEHING THE SCENE CLIP CREDIT TO P'PUKIE..ANNE WAS MESSING UP HER LINES..LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejJOwhdYwBM

this scene is too funny!!..they are fighting like little kids :lmao:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I'm so happy for Ann and Ken. So many peoples are enjoying this lakorn so far including myself. I'm absolutely loving "Oum Ruk" though it's only two epi. This has to be the best romantic comedy I've seen by far. Love it! Love it!

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg!this lakorn is sooooooooooooooooo f'en hilairious!...i love ken and ann!!!i havent seen a lakorn in soo long that was this funny!hahaha..wow im so enjoyin this haha...i love that scene where they were fightin while shootin for their commercial *i think* haha...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen alot of people enjoying a lakorn this much in so long..lol..glad everyone is loving cuz i am too!! never seen a scene this funny between a nang ek and praek before

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't wait too..i really want to see them get along..toward the end of episode 2..i though they might..but then ann turn away..adn was like..she'll find a better dad for her kid..awe..poor ken..anyway..it's so funny when he's like..''you're find a dad for your kid or are you trying to find a mom''..:lol:

can't wait

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sometimes... i feel Ann is a little harsh towards Ken, but it's understandable... i mean... he basically took advantage of her unwillingly... and ruined her career almost... so yeah... i would hate a guy like that too if he did that to me...

also... is ken still with his model girlfriend in here? cause i'm seeing them together as well...

pze

sarNie Adult
i absolutely love this lakorn.....its harilious......love them on screen.....and i do have to agree that ken fights like a girl......they just look so cute together fighting n everything....hehe.....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love this lakorn!!! I love how Ken acts!!! Too cute!!! Ann is my all-time favorite actress. Love her! Great storyline. Great chemistry!!! Can't wait to see them fall in love!!!!