[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
how did ann get pregnant in this lakorn?
[post="119486"][/post]​
how did she get pregnant? :loool:

She and Ken had a close encounter of the the third kind!...LOL

JK....but the summary is posted just go back a few pages I think Nat translated it and Tinah posted it... ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes 4 more days to go!!..but yeh swtannenat said right now many dramatic roles is proposed to Anne but shes still reading the script and deciding what lakorn to take..but mostly she has been proposed to comedy type..so if you guys want to see her in drama roles again go make a request at tv 3 webboard!..and also put down what praek you want her to be pair up with.. :D

http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2005/viewtopic.php?t=26928

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for spreading out, Tinah. Hopefully, her fans over here will go make their request for her to be in a drama.

Gosh, totally cannot wait for "Oum Ruk" to airs!!!!!!!!!!!! Just less than a week. Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for spreading out, Tinah. Hopefully, her fans over here will go make their request for her to be in a drama.

Gosh, totally cannot wait for "Oum Ruk" to airs!!!!!!!!!!!! Just less than a week. Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
np!..i just wanted more of Ann's fan to make the request so we can finally see anne in drama roles again :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
sad news you guys..this lakorn wont be airing the 23rd..its the 29th :angry: thanx to p'pukie for the news..i guess i can wait 9 more days.. :D

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Why can't Tik's lakorn end this week already lol... so "Oum Ruk" can air on the 23rd instead of the 29th. But anyway, 8 more days to go!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent been this much impatient to watch a lakorn since before..lol..well ever since anne's last lakorn..anne's lakorn always get me hyped

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
From the pics @ Annefanclub I can't wait either...it looks so cute and Anne and Ken are adorable...

Here's some pics from Yimsiam that Nat uploaded for Anne's fan @ Ann's Fanclub

fan

sarNie Juvenile
man... its delayed for a week?? that really sucks

seesun interviewed Kane and he said that he thinks Ann is sadit because she likes to beat on him and while he was saying it he looked over his shoulder to make sure she wasnt there and then when he saw that she wasnt he smiled and kept talking about how he thinks that she doesnt realize that she likes to hurt people :lol: :lol: too cute

also theres was another news from awhile ago... sorry if someone already posted about this, too lazy to go through and see.... but Kane was carrying two glasses of a red drink to Ann who was laying in a hammock and he ended up spilling the drinks all over her! he felt horrible and kept apologizing and Ann was like i cant believe this i bet you did this on purpose!! but of course she wasnt mad for real

i cant wait for this!!

thanks bluemoon... those pictures are too cute!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep looks like Ken and Anne are super comfortable with one another...not just from these pics but their interviews as well....one more week...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ken and Anne from their wedding....sorry I won't post all of the pics Valy scan...since Valy scan them for Anne's fan...so just giving you gals a sneak peek into Oum Ruk....airing May 29th

If posted elsewhere please give credit to VALY @ Ann'sfanclub