[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Got to say that Ann and Ken looks hot together...Can not wait to see the lakorn....Missed Ann on screen....Love the baby too...

sarN

sarNie Granny
iluvnumandoil said:
except for the hairy chest italian dude... :loool: thanx tinah for the awesome pixs, cant wait
[post="116155"][/post]​

over hairy italian lolllllll he can't make no baby :p

calla

sarNie Adult
i totally in love with this pic......ahhhhhhh so cute. they look like real family. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Theyre so adorable together!! I loveee Ann and Ken is such a cutie. I know Ann is in the minority of n'ek who actually kisses her p'ek on the lips...i wonder if we're going to get to see some lip action between these two. Ken obviously doesnt mind either since he and janie locked lips in their lakorn together.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
madeph said:
Theyre so adorable together!! I loveee Ann and Ken is such a cutie. I know Ann is in the minority of n'ek who actually kisses her p'ek on the lips...i wonder if we're going to get to see some lip action between these two. Ken obviously doesnt mind either since he and janie locked lips in their lakorn together.
[post="116390"][/post]​
hahah... very observant aren't ya now!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
13 MORE DAYS TO GO..WOO HOO..A WEEK AND 6 DAYS..LOL..I THINK IT WOULD BE SO HOT IF ANNE AND KEN KISSED.. :wub: THEY ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! Found the thread. Omigod! I am dying to watch "Oum Ruk." Been waiting forever. Thank goodness it's airing soon. Love Ann and Ken. :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
more pix..credit to anonymous/love p@ir

[post="115984"][/post]​

Wow she looks gorgeous in that green costume :wub: ...I haven't read the summary I hardly do cuz don't want to spoil...but thanks for posting...I will definitely not miss this one for sure... :D

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I did, didn't I? Thanks to Tinah for the link she provided. Gosh, sad news, everyone. :( :( :( Oum Ruk might now air on the 23rd but instead it'll air on the 29th. A week later. Sucks! But thanks to Swtanne for translating it.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Anonymous_blue said:
Yes, I did, didn't I? Thanks to Tinah for the link she provided. Gosh, sad news, everyone. :( :( :( Oum Ruk might now air on the 23rd but instead it'll air on the 29th. A week later. Sucks! But thanks to Swtanne for translating it.
[post="117005"][/post]​
You just ruined my day.... not talking to you anymore :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope its still going to air on the 23rd..we got too excited..now they're extending the date..hopefully tv pool is wrong..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Tinah. I hope TV Pool is wrong. Shoot! We've been counting down the days and it has gotten shorter and now they extended longer. I'm praying TV Pool is so wrong! :angry: