[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Aww...what a lovely family portrait!! Wish Ken and Anne could be a real life couple...They would make one heck of a beautiful match!! Well, can't wait to see this lakorn. The updates are getting more and more interesting each day.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah I think Ann and Ken would make a great on screen couple! Cause of their previous lakorns and the characters they use to play like some of Ann's Characters were high maintenance and snobby and ken is the same way should be intresting! lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
omg bluemoon. thank you!!! that scaps is such a teasee!! i WANT TO SEE BABY!!!!!! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'anne wrote her fanclubs a message..credit to swtannenat!!

P'Anne said "Ka, for lakorn Oum Ruk it's a cute lakorn and I'd like everyone to watch it ka, it's a type of lakorn no one has ever done before. And don't miss the first episode na ka because there will be a love scene in the very first episode (laugh), so if you miss the first part you might wonder how the nang'ek got pregnant in the first place. So don't miss it na ka

this lakorn cant be missed!!..especially since no one has done this type of lakorn before..how kool is that..not the typical storyline..cant wait to see p'anne and ken.. :w000t: hopefully we'll see a wedding since the love scene is already happening in epi 1..

Sophie

sarNie Elites
thank for SC
it's sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet
i can't wait to see it
it's a special lakorn for the viewers want to see lot of 'love scene kuk kik kuk kik" :w000t: