[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes dila I'm fun4fun.

yeah 100!!!
there u're FUN!!! i can't recognize u because before this u used 2NE1 pic as ur icon right?
Gosh,i admire u for a long time..i'm such a your fan,i bet u didn't know about this...
I love all your comments about AK or Anne no matter in which thread...
i thought u're not a big fans of AK...
Sometimes ur comment was like you're not AK fan but more to Thai lakorn fan....
Get what i mean??
I remember someone told me your comment about Mark-Anne kiss at 4+1 concert..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would love a tik ann lakorn but not in ya leum chun lol

thank u dila. I'm a huge fan of kateam but it doesn't mean I will love or agree with everything they do lol let's not be those blind fans.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I would love a tik ann lakorn but not in ya leum chun lol

thank u dila. I'm a huge fan of kateam but it doesn't mean I will love or agree with everything they do lol let's not be those blind fans.
I'm curious, why not in Yah Leum Chun? Haha I don't care whichever lakorn it is, they just need to end up together once.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like ya luem chun. tik is hot but he is so reserved. ya luem chun deserves a pra ek that would do hot steamy scenes and real kisses, not angled. ann would fit the role though. she plays prim and proper well and is able to do real kisses and a hot steamy bed scene lol in ylc prak ek pretends well partially to make nang ek fall in love w him, sleep w.her n dumb her for revenge. ok in the old version there was not a steamy scene but since it is more modern, i dont mind them upping it a notch. i dont like it whe on.camera points to the ceiling hahaor when it zooms in at a certain object lol

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Haha. Really? I though Tik was always one of the more daring actors who aren't as conservative. He hasn't taken up a role where he needs to do steamy scenes, so I don't know if that's because he's reserved or something haha.

What's the story line for Yah Leum Chun anyway? I read it before, but I've already forgotten it.

Edit: Wait a sec...we're in the Oum Ruk thread...oops. Alrightie, I shall go to the YLC thread.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tum mai!!! Omgah im having issue breathing after watching ep.11. It gets me every time.

sophiec

sarNie Egg
hi all, i'm newbie here and in lakorn world :)

i just finished marathoning 365 days in my holiday, and suddenly i miss Chen&Pat so much... Chen is like my sweet and dream guy, i want one like him for me *sigh*

maybe i'll rewatch it if i have time some time later 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah it is difficult to remake a Anne lakorn, even Anne herself can't reproduce her own lakorn. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ceda_lee said:
It sucks when cause I can't read Thai...maybe I should go learn...

That part where Anne was looking at all the pictures made me cry my eyes out...damn her...haha

At least they showed us some more funny scenes before it ended...especially that part where Anne carried Ken out of the bedroom...haha...
When did Anne carry Ken out haha?