❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Cheer? I can't recognize her. Hahaha.

Yup. It's possible. If only Ch3 sees his worth.

Um Mew looks great. Mark. . . :confused0:
Yes thats Cheer! There was movie posters with her and Mew for the movie 7 days so yeah Mew kissed a girl haha 1st Cheer and now a real kiss with Tik? im in heaven

and yeah right ch3 cant even appreciate their own actors let alone a freelancer.

Mark just looks too skinny now

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes thats Cheer! There was movie posters with her and Mew for the movie 7 days so yeah Mew kissed a girl haha 1st Cheer and now a real kiss with Tik? im in heaven

and yeah right ch3 cant even appreciate their own actors let alone a freelancer.

I cant wait to see the movie. It's going to be a long wait.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
View attachment 23816 View attachment 23817 View attachment 23818
Cr. Thongentertainment
Omg finally these 2 are together! @xodxo you better get in her girl!
LOL!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::aaaaa::angel10::icon12: I literally woke up to great news!!!! Omg!!!!!:aaaaa::love:

I am so ready for them!!!!:coleman::coleman::naughty2::love::icon12: I am so curious to see who’s going to play the cougar haha!!! :p

View attachment 23819 View attachment 23820 View attachment 23821 View attachment 23822 View attachment 23823
Cr. Thongentertainment
Looks like they still have chemistry together! But we wont know till we see them on screen. And my oh my Mark looks too skinny! Look at his legs. He was perfect before :(
I know!! I blame it on yoga Anne!!!!!! She made him loss 6kgs!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: I hope he’ll gain back a few pounds once they start filming!!!!!:rolleyes:

Anne deserves this :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Why is Mew in a cardigan??? Lol. This girl needs to stop being self conscious of her weight gain haha :risas3: she’s not fat! Just needs to control her weight. Lol

AAnd OMG I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For MM!!! Finally after a year and a half, everything can start to get rolling and materialize!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B*tch!! Lol :celebrate16::celebrate16: