[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Apr 8, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think mark is at a good weight right now. I dont like him to be too skinny. I want him to look manly so 14 lbs is way too much weight to lose. For mew, i think 1kg is good. Its not too excessive.

S.J.M and xodxo like this.
  2. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Just been lurking for now but if 6 kilos is near 14lbs that’s alot. From the PLR days, Mark has lost a lot of weight. He use to have baby fat. I think he looks good now.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    enchanted and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah he looks way better. His body was nice in Kom Faek. Instead of getting skinnier he should add muscle or try to maintain the muscle he has now.

S.J.M, HNA0 and enchanted like this.
  4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oooh!! I’m testing these emojis!! They worked!
    upload_2018-8-6_22-30-3.gif
    He looks so FINE!! Anne can just open fitting already. :D ❤️ F4B337B1-455D-4B3A-A08B-AA694E1F4790.jpeg

I think he has muscles lol. He’s crazy SEXY. Lol. Working out with Na 5 day’s ago. :p
    05E374BF-B2B5-4D91-9B28-A0408812C0E4.jpeg
    Cr owner

Attached Files:

labelle, MKfan132, Mulberry and 4 others like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He honestly looks fine the way he is. I think he shouldnt lose any weight. He'll be to skinny then. 14lbs is way too much

enchanted and xodxo like this.
  6. MONEY

MONEY sarNie Egg

I think Mew needs to lose more weight not Mark.

enchanted, xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah maybe like 5 lbs is good for mew. She has a small frame so any amount of weight she gains looks like a lot on her even though its not. 5lbs would be good

aimeelove and xodxo like this.
  8. enchanted

enchanted sarNie Hatchling

Mark looks perfect now. Very handsome.

She needs lose 5 pounds for sure then she’ll be good.

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

This is how I feel waiting for the fitting. Lol.
    82E23844-3DC7-4DFA-8BFD-D1B1D5487688.gif

MKfan132, MONEY, Mulberry and 2 others like this.
  10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

As a MK fan I can say we love when they are paired together but we also love when they are paired with others to :).

Aww, your welcome hun :).

Thanks so much :).

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

@MKfan132 you’re welcome.;)

~~

Me still waiting. :p
    89F3562E-A9F4-4DB4-81C7-E718AB61CED6.gif

MKfan132, aimeelove and SuzieJ like this.
  12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yay!! Mark updates again today. He spoke to Anne this morning (meaning yesterday) about working out and losing weight again. Lol. Because he will have to play a student, a high-schooler in some scene and it requires some youthful and young athletic body. He’s not too serious about the “6kg” or weight loss. He is more serious on the diet and eating clean now. Good for you, Love.❤️ :D

By the way, he looks so freaking handsome, young and charming in this black tux!❤️ Love his smile and laughs in the video. Lol :p

Mark won “Best Actor” for Kom Faek from Maya Channel Awards 2018. I don’t know why they’re already giving out awards to lakorns aired this year? It’s a little confusing there, lol but whatever, so long he wins, I’m happy!! Hehe :D

CC7B743F-E1CC-40A3-8199-1CDF4AB2EAB9.jpeg 85E2951C-61D4-4F61-B021-A195D6E96792.jpeg D6C689EF-DAA2-45B8-84C7-BFE0DB3B137E.jpeg

More pictures
    420D1238-512B-4E9A-B5F8-B2743DF7BB6C.jpeg C8C7E3BF-0404-4D01-99B2-05359E07E3B3.jpeg 34F98268-5FF3-40B3-8C06-F54A7641792F.jpeg

Mew also attended Asava’s 8th Anniversary Dinner. She is getting a little too bloated lately. I’m more worried about her weight, more than Mark’s at this point. Oh well, we’ll see how she does on fitting day.

15AE1E2F-0805-4DAA-87D4-2B38E3B89F46.jpeg 1E8D4062-6DF2-4AC9-87D7-15258D8C43C7.jpeg

This was from her DRAT VIC3 ch3 event. She was really bloated looking here. This girl tsk tsk. Must really watch her diet now.o_O:confused:
    852C2085-518A-4654-B67D-F8D2CBFF9E92.jpeg

A special picture of Mark and Bella. :D They should reunite again. Hehe.:p But Bella’s aging faster than Mark, so it should be sooner, cuz I don’t like watching older looking n’ek.:confused:
    4D33794C-88E4-404A-B6C7-41C6BEEFF176.jpeg
    Cr all rightful owners/Markfc/Mewfc

MKfan132, labelle, Mulberry and 5 others like this.
  13. fairytales

fairytales sarNie Egg

Congratulations to Mark! He looks dashing! Mew could diet just a little more, she’ll be good to go.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Congrats to mark on his win! I liked kom faek and he improved a lot in that lakorn. Now on to mew, personally i think her body looks fine it just that her face is a little bloated. I think shes the type to gain weight in the face. But im sure she'll lose some weight soon

15. twister02

twister02 M♥K

P'Anne I like you but not with your requirement about Mark losing 6kg.
    Even if he indeed lose that, he will still not look like a high school student for me. :lol:
    He worked hard for those muscles for him to look manly and strong. Just let him be that. His body right now is fine.
    Instead of thinking too much about the weight, why don't you just start to have Mark and Mew build more chemistry by having them on workshops. :rolleyes:

16. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I think MK fans knows what's real and what's work so they're pretty chill. Me, personally, I'm pretty chill about this pairing cause I'm crushing Mew since I saw her act in One Day movie. I didn't check her lakorns yet and also didn't watch Rak Nakara. As what Mark said on one of his interview, he hopes fans to separate and to know what's real and what's work. I follow some MK accounts and they're promoting everything MK are doing. Be it a couple event, show or individually.

Haters will always find ways to hate cause that's they're good at and this world is not perfect so we can't control those who wanted to hate. :)

Kay123, saphire and billyjeans like this.
  17. billyjeans

billyjeans sarNie Egg

Good to know MK fans are open-minded, not delusional.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

They already have chemistry.;) However additional acting workshops would benefit their acting if necessary.:aaaaa:

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Omg. Still waiting. :rolleyes::mad:

Well~~ the boy says HEY!!:love::naughty2:
    626C3346-61B8-4660-B6EB-2A54CEADAD5D.gif

SuzieJ, aimeelove and PrincessKarina like this.
  19. So slow! When might we anticipate this lakorn? I’m taking a lakorn break now that GS is over. I would like to know more about this one. Lol

20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha you can know more lol ahahaha just hop into this thread more often lol :p right now we are pretty much just waiting for fitting haha :D

SuzieJ, aimeelove and PrincessKarina like this.