❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if they asked me what is the best thing about anne production i will say the camera quality the outfit the locations she choose annnndd she is not stingy int he filming process she is stingy in the fitting day but regular filming she always share enough to makes you interested and excited i just loviinnnggg all this update they filmed allllllllllloootttt yesterday and today

36077 36078

http://instagr.am/p/ByHJ1krjd4M/

this is my fav
http://instagr.am/p/ByHQudSjZMV/

is she their grandma
36080 36082 36083 36084 36085

:love:

it was raining
http://instagr.am/p/ByHpRBGjGIh/

Attachments

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
if they asked me what is the best thing about anne production i will say the camera quality the outfit the locations she choose annnndd she is not stingy int he filming process she is stingy in the fitting day but regular filming she always share enough to makes you interested and excited i just loviinnnggg all this update they filmed allllllllllloootttt yesterday and today

View attachment 36077 View attachment 36078

http://instagr.am/p/ByHJ1krjd4M/

View attachment 36079

this is my fav
http://instagr.am/p/ByHQudSjZMV/

is she their grandma
View attachment 36080 View attachment 36082 View attachment 36083 View attachment 36084 View attachment 36085

:love:
View attachment 36086

it was raining
http://instagr.am/p/ByHpRBGjGIh/
I love how he looks at her (the one where he fans her) and I think the lady is Tian’s mom

montha91

I finally got a hold of the book, and I seriously hope she keeps some of the scenes that’s in the novel...their just too adorable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I finally got a hold of the book, and I seriously hope she keeps some of the scenes that’s in the novel...their just too adorable
put me in the spoiler what is the scene you want to see i don't mind spoiler in this kinda of story :D if you don't mind

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don’t mind at all lol I just don’t know how to put it under spoiler
you put [spoiler ] (write what you want ) [/ spoiler] but don't put the spaces like i did between the the word "spoiler" and " ]" and between the "/" and the word "spoiler"

montha91

you put [spoiler ] (write what you want ) [/ spoiler] but don't put the spaces like i did between the the word "spoiler" and " ]" and between the "/" and the word "spoiler"
Ok thank you I will translate it right now

montha91

@“peace” @MKfan123 (it’s from chapter 35 or 36)
Before coming to her senses, Muey jerked her hands away quickly on time and realizes that she’s undressing P’Tian!
“What are you doing?!” with evidence like this Muey moved back hurriedly to escape before P’Tian carries her fiercely like the time she did wrong, and he punished her, but theres likely will be no chance. It seems like someone planned it out from the start. He won’t let her go and fall off that easily. Tian grabbed her in time before she moves off from the bed and turns his body to hold her having her fall down not being able to run, it’s no different from a tiger pouncing in its prey.
“Where are you going?” He said with a deep soft, and warmth voice. It doesn’t go with the strength in his hand that’s locking her tightly onto the bed. His eyes are extremely calm and mesmerizing not having her scared to move anywhere. Many of her friends disapprove of her being with a nations tiger, but they must have forgotten that some tigers like to play with their prey before they eat it!
“You love me don’t you?!” His deep voice echoed in her head luring her to lie down calmly only believe and listen to him ready to demand questions asking to promise that she will have a heart for him only. Muey felt scared Tianwat got up for real this is the first for a bit there she knew that he opened an opportunity for her to choose but now understands that he had already chosen from the start.
“P’Tian...” Muey said with a voice trembling she can’t move anywhere at this point. All she can do is wait for the time.
“We’re married, and I’m your husband Muey did you you forget?!” Tian had lawfully said what he liked, and she should continue to do it too. He lowered his face to her until they can hear their breathing from one another. Muey blocked everything that had to be acknowledged. Leave out the voice from the feelings that he’s the one entrusting to continue from this moment.
“If tomorrow you wake up and think of being mad at me, just know that I did it because I love you...” these were the last words he had a chance to say to her. Those were the words he wanted to tell her before. Because the marriage between him and Muey is all perfectly complete.

Last edited:

montha91

A scene from ch. 2 (I summarized it a bit because most words in thai doesn’t exist in English, so some might be incorrect, but i tried my best)
Tian is home alone. The house is more quiet than normal. Muey didn’t come home she’s with mom at the resort. He’s awaken by a loud noise went down to check. Muey is home. He went to wash up and came down stairs.
“Good morning ka” Muey says
She’s always in the kitchen. That’s the first thing she does when she wakes up or comes back home from work is straight to the kitchen. Muey is preparing breakfast for him. She’s good at doing house work; she’s been helping her mom since she was a child. There are times where she doesn’t get to sleep at the house, but she always have food prepared ready in the fridge for him because he’s a picky eater. Sometimes he doesn’t like the tastes, so he’ll go to a nearby restaurant to eat. He looked over her shoulders to see what’s to eat then went and sat down at the table near the T.V. He turned it on and watched the news. She took a ladle from the pot to poke the person who just woke up and ignored her.
“What’s this you’re not answering me because you’re embarrassed right?!”
“Embarrassed about what?” It worked. Tian stopped whatever he was doing and started to talk normally. He’s never in the mood to talk nicely with anyone.
“Well the story the aunts were saying about us” the person asking smiles and continued to tease him more.
“Ah nay! You are embarrassed were you thinking of having a thing with me” said it herself and laughed to herself. Until Tian thought the relatives were at it again telling everyone that him and Muey should get married. So he seriously replied.
“Yeah I’m thinking...thinking of what I should use to stuff that smart mouth of yours. Muey laughed it’s fun messing with him.
“Honestly, when are you going to bring a woman home? And when are you going to act as a grown adult? She asked while serving him a bowl of curry.
“Why you want to flirt? (Like to talk to get to know each other) said Tian to annoy her.
“I’m not trying to cause a problem with you honestly it’s just people at work keeps asking me if you have brought a girl home yet, so I said no. They all didn’t believe me. They said I was helping you keeping it a secret. But if you don’t like girls the you like boys! Oops!!”
“When are you going to stop talking? You’re so bothersome/annoying.” she knows he’s pissed so she stops and says.
“Fine I’ll leave!”
“Wait...” he calls her back again
“Go get dressed...and bring that thing back.” Tian told her while moving his finger back and forth. Asking her to return the ladle that’s in her mouth. But she’s in a bad mood, so she continued walking and didn’t easily do as told. Tian got up and rushed towards her to grab it from her mouth. Muey yelled loudly.
“Why are you playing around at a time like this?” Tian stared.
“So mean” Muey said while throwing a fit. Tian thought to himself if only mom and Aunt Pa was willing to not bring Muey around when they go on vacation his world would be more nice and quiet.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@“peace” @MKfan123 (it’s from chapter 35 or 36)
Before coming to her senses, Muey jerked her hands away quickly on time and realizes that she’s undressing P’Tian!
“What are you doing?!” with evidence like this Muey moved back hurriedly to escape before P’Tian carries her fiercely like the time she did wrong, and he punished her, but theres likely will be no chance. It seems like someone planned it out from the start. He won’t let her go and fall off that easily. Tian grabbed her in time before she moves off from the bed and turns his body to hold her having her fall down not being able to run, it’s no different from a tiger pouncing in its prey.
“Where are you going?” He said with a deep soft, and warmth voice. It doesn’t go with the strength in his hand that’s locking her tightly onto the bed. His eyes are extremely calm and mesmerizing not having her scared to move anywhere. Many of her friends disapprove of her being with a nations tiger, but they must have forgotten that some tigers like to play with their prey before they eat it!
“You love me don’t you?!” His deep voice echoed in her head luring her to lie down calmly only believe and listen to him ready to demand questions asking to promise that she will have a heart for him only. Muey felt scared Tianwat got up for real this is the first for a bit there she knew that he opened an opportunity for her to choose but now understands that he had already chosen from the start.
“P’Tian...” Muey said with a voice trembling she can’t move anywhere at this point. All she can do is wait for the time.
“We’re married, and I’m your husband Muey did you you forget?!” Tian had lawfully said what he liked, and she should continue to do it too. He lowered his face to her until they can hear their breathing from one another. Muey blocked everything that had to be acknowledged. Leave out the voice from the feelings that he’s the one entrusting to continue from this moment.
“If tomorrow you wake up and think of being mad at me, just know that I did it because I love you...” these were the last words he had a chance to say to her. Those were the words he wanted to tell her before. Because the marriage between him and Muey is all perfectly complete.
OMG ahh that scene :aaaaa::love: :icon12:
A scene from ch. 2 (I summarized it a bit because most words in thai doesn’t exist in English, so some might be incorrect, but i tried my best)
Tian is home alone. The house is more quiet than normal. Muey didn’t come home she’s with mom at the resort. He’s awaken by a loud noise went down to check. Muey is home. He went to wash up and came down stairs.
“Good morning ka” Muey says
She’s always in the kitchen. That’s the first thing she does when she wakes up or comes back home from work is straight to the kitchen. Muey is preparing breakfast for him. She’s good at doing house work; she’s been helping her mom since she was a child. There are times where she doesn’t get to sleep at the house, but she always have food prepared ready in the fridge for him because he’s a picky eater. Sometimes he doesn’t like the tastes, so he’ll go to a nearby restaurant to eat. He looked over her shoulders to see what’s to eat then went and sat down at the table near the T.V. He turned it on and watched the news. She took a ladle from the pot and pretend to hit the person who just woke up and ignored her.
“What’s this you’re not answering me because you’re embarrassed right?!”
“Embarrassed about what?” It worked. Tian stopped whatever he was doing and started to talk normally. He’s never in the mood to talk nicely with anyone.
“Well the story the aunts were saying about us” the person asking smiles and continued to tease him more.
“Ah nay! You are embarrassed were you thinking of having a thing with me” said it herself and laughed to herself. Until Tian thought the relatives were at it again telling everyone that him and Muey should get married. So he seriously replied.
“Yeah I’m thinking...thinking of what I should use to stuff that smart mouth of yours. Muey laughed it’s fun messing with him.
“Honestly, when are you going to bring a woman home? And when are you going to act as a grown adult? She asked while serving him a bowl of curry.
“Why you want to flirt? (Like to talk to get to know each other) said Tian to annoy her.
“I’m not trying to cause a problem with you honestly it’s just people at work keeps asking me if you have brought a girl home yet, so I said no. They all didn’t believe me. They said I was helping you keeping it a secret. But if you don’t like girls the you like boys! Oops!!”
“When are you going to stop talking? You’re so bothersome/annoying.” she knows he’s pissed so she stops and says.
“Fine I’ll leave!”
“Wait...” he calls her back again
“Go get dressed...and bring that thing back.” Tian told her while moving his finger back and forth. Asking her to return the ladle that’s in her mouth. But she’s in a bad mood, so she continued walking and didn’t easily do as told. Tian got up and rushed towards her to grab it from her mouth. Muey yelled loudly.
“Why are you playing around at a time like this?” Tian stared.
“So mean” Muey said while throwing a fit. Tian thought to himself if only mom and Aunt Pa was willing to not bring Muey around when they go on vacation his world would be more nice and quiet.
Thanks for sharing.