❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:facepalm:Ch3 bias thing.
They are super blind, not even bias anymore. :(

Anything new on filming yet?
Nothing new dear but these haven’t been shared yet so enjoy these.;)♥

AB6FE69C-E8A5-4E0C-8807-B9A70BE44B9C.jpeg
Cr owner :)〽❇

Mew’s cute fringe is starting to give me “jungle book” look. Lol. Sometimes I wanna see her act “kaew na ma.” Haha :)

~

Hopefully they’ll film tomorrow. Missing them.♦

xodxo

Ooh, Mew has a recent update from the lakorn. She talks about the obstacle with her new hair, the big fringe, and how Anne is in control of Mark and her diet. Lolz they must control their food intake. Mark is on a strict diet. He will only eat a small portion and mostly fruits.

MHIL is a new chemistry for them. New characters. They met briefly in Raknakara, but in here they will meet fully. :) so stay tuned and with her new look.

Cr TKBT

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
when is Anne back? when are they presume filming?
about Mew’s voice, it does sound getting huskier and deeper. It’s not very soothing to the ear

xodxo

Nothing new here really but Mew updates that yes, there are many FIN scenes :) Pra’nang is the main focus of the lakorn, so they have many JIN scenes JIN. and yes, I hope Mew’s voice gets better. She doesn’t sound as nasally or croaky in this interview. I’m very turned off by people’s bad
/low/deep voices. So hopefully her voice is smoother in the lakorn.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
They are super blind, not even bias anymore. :(

Nothing new dear but these haven’t been shared yet so enjoy these.;)♥

View attachment 27184
Cr owner :)〽❇

Mew’s cute fringe is starting to give me “jungle book” look. Lol. Sometimes I wanna see her act “kaew na ma.” Haha :)

~

Hopefully they’ll film tomorrow. Missing them.♦
Thank you so much for sharing. I will surely turn in this for Mark/Mew.