[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
episode two was great

nawa being all cute as he is waiting for khaohom till morning in his wheelchair lol

techin tried to be nice but gets slapped, haha that's what you get when you're praek, no matter how nice you are you'll always get slapped

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the new Nong'ek is pretty i think, she reminds me AumP's P'Jaew,555
omg i kept thinking the same thing too. when i saw the beginning, i had to rub my eyes to double check. well, maybe that was because i was multi-tasking. hahaha either way, she does resemble aump p to me too!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are Thai and Chinese celebrities too went under the knife. You just can't single out Koreans.
i agree with that. just b/c someone is a pretty face, it doesn't mean that it's always natural.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I'm neutral about nang ek.
At least she;s prettier than the rai.
I like both pra ek. their acting suits their character.
I'm officially in love with this lakorn:D

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i'm soo in love with this lakorn!! i love techit, he's soo adorable.

i'm wondering, did the nang'rai take khaohom's necklace already? cause in episode 2, she saw the necklace. i freaken hate it, she's going to steal khaokom's identity!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
it seems like we have another fever in the rise. lol. i think i should start watching so i can join in. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh boy he already made a bargain for her to marry him. things are moving at a fast pace!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
just saw the caps at iheartlakorns website and i think techit is more cuter than nawa. just my opinion, techit is growing on me. I would understand how techit feels about nawa getting everything while techit doesn't, who wouldn't? but at least techit is the main guy because he can act heartless with his features while nawa will be too nice to act heartless, i think. anyways, this lakorn is coming very good. Can't wait to see the nang'ek slowly falling for the heartless pra'ek. would so love it. ♥

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 2 and I am extremely irritated with Ratree. The most hated type of nang rai is Ratree's type. I cannot stand those who fake their identity to be nang ek.

It's funny how fast Nawa has fallen for Kaohom. I don't think it is love lol he thinks it is. But it seems like he just admires her. But I guess he doesn't like losing to Techit either. Although he isn't great with sports, he got the charms to attracts girls. One thing Nawa doesn't posses. Nadej is charming, but I am talking about his character in the lakorn lol

I wonder if Ratree will waver when she knows Nawa has more wealth, better in sport, and back to his old self again. lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Arghhh I hate hate the stolen identity/long lost kid thing. In this day and age where getting a DNA test is sooo easy they rely on a freaking necklace? Was the necklace tattooed on her? Superglued to her forehead? Permanently sewed onto her big toe? It just makes everyone look super dumb and the writers super uncreative. They could still do the plot point of stealing identities by having a DNA test done and the bad guys paying off the lab to fake the results or switch the results/DNA sample.

Watching the teasers I was like eww the p'ek is not cute at all but he's growing on me. N'ek is like a low rent version Aum. The wheelchair guy is cute. Their acting isn't too bad for the first outing either. But man the n'rai is so annoying, acting wise and looks wise. She's worse than Exact newbies level of bad.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^LMAO you cracked me up. :lol:
I was thinking the same thing--why can't they just get a freakin' DNA test instead of relying on some dumb necklace that could have been stolen property?

Iya

sarNie Adult
Arghhh I hate hate the stolen identity/long lost kid thing. In this day and age where getting a DNA test is sooo easy they rely on a freaking necklace? Was the necklace tattooed on her? Superglued to her forehead? Permanently sewed onto her big toe? It just makes everyone look super dumb and the writers super uncreative. They could still do the plot point of stealing identities by having a DNA test done and the bad guys paying off the lab to fake the results or switch the results/DNA sample.

Watching the teasers I was like eww the p'ek is not cute at all but he's growing on me. N'ek is like a low rent version Aum. The wheelchair guy is cute. Their acting isn't too bad for the first outing either. But man the n'rai is so annoying, acting wise and looks wise. She's worse than Exact newbies level of bad.
great thinking. why can't these scriptwriter think of that! <_< but then again, it wouldn't much of a story for a drama will it. :unsure:

little_dork

sarNie Egg
just saw the caps at iheartlakorns website and i think techit is more cuter than nawa. just my opinion, techit is growing on me. I would understand how techit feels about nawa getting everything while techit doesn't, who wouldn't? but at least techit is the main guy because he can act heartless with his features while nawa will be too nice to act heartless, i think. anyways, this lakorn is coming very good. Can't wait to see the nang'ek slowly falling for the heartless pra'ek. would so love it. ♥
i agree with you! techit has grew more on me. i don't know, i think nawa is handsome, but in some way.. i'm more into techit more than nawa. it seems like techit doesn't have anything and is heartless that makes you just love him more than nawa.

man! i can't wait for khaohom to be living with techit already! can't believe it that he moved soo quick and already ask for marriage. LOL!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Solid acting all around but Nadej is the standout among the newbies. His acting is very intense, he doesn't seem new at all. Gubgib is talented as well. Mint looks older than both male leads. Mint is cute like a china doll but they should have cast someone who actually looks 18. Mint is suitable for a sister or friend role, not N'ek. Another miscast is Pisan Akarasanee, he doesn't look old enough to play Jariya Anfone's father at all.

cecilia

Staff member
Despite all the flaws -- i really enjoying this .. mark's leaving a mark in my new fave actor list.
I'M CHEERING FOR HIM !!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Eng subbed of Episode 1. Like it so far. ;)

One, Barry is a hottie :wub: and he plays Nawa so well, it doesn't feel like he's a newbie at all.

Two, I love looking at Techit's expression - when he is at the board meeting (I could sense his nervousness), when he meets Mum Bua (he doesn't like the job at all - he's so uncomfortable with it) and the shower scene, of course! :D (esp. that last shot - the profile shot - with water dripping down :p) and oh yeah, when he sees Nawa walking away with his dad -- poor guy! He needs to improve his line delivery a bit though, that's all.

Three, the supporting casts esp the elders (KhaoHom's mum, Techit's dad, Uncle Mai - used to see him playing baddies - nice to see he's playing good guy, and Mum Bua). The kids are okay too - I almost always like kid actors in lakorns (my fave is still Nong Pete in "Wimarn Sai" ;))

Four, the scenery.

Five, the pace. I hope it doesn't drag afterwards.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
lol techin in episode three, he's all nervous because he can't say why he wants nangek to be close

he's seriously cute

but can't believe mongkol killed his "mother" off, talk about being ungrateful

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol techin in episode three, he's all nervous because he can't say why he wants nangek to be close

he's seriously cute

but can't believe mongkol killed his "mother" off, talk about being ungrateful
it is funny. one of the reason i like to watch lakorns is because i want to see guys getting worked up because they don't understand their feelings. lol.

as for mongkol, his actions is ungrateful. lakorns tends to make the good guys too good and the bad guys too evil. it becomes very comical after seeing it so often exagerrated in lakorns. (e.g. the p'eks always getting beat up (Nang tard, i believe) and the n'rai getting away with so much before she get her just desserts (Kaew Lom Petch - new version).

Iya

sarNie Adult
i was playing around with burst capture on my GomPlayer and got crazy. Figure i share them for fans and for artists who may find them useful.

Examples:

Download the rest here. It's my first time using burst capture, so it turns out not that great.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait until I get home to catch up. It sucks that my laptop's wireless doesn't work so well @ my aunts house because I can't watch anything on youtube w/out the internet disconnecting. Sounds like the lakorn is getting more and more interesting. I agree, Mark is now on my fave list :) because of his coldness. I like Barry too, but I like the cold characters more. hehe.

when gookip was promoting for the lakorn, I thought she was promoting some comedy, not this kind of lakorn + I didn't know she'd be n'rai. she's intense. great new n'rai that makes you hate her.

as for DNA, maybe in the future they will mention it.