Ch3 new actresses and actors

I guess I will go to Thailand and audition for a part. :p I guess nowadays it’s not base on looks anymore =) which is a good thing! Right? ;) Maybe these people have talent I mean they better do! :lol: I give them props. :D By the way, they are all decent but not quite what I wanted. :unsure: The newbies for channel 7 is alright too but I ain’t digging it =) :blink:
i hear you! lol...i don't like how they look either...

icebé

sarNie Egg

this guy, i'v seen him somewhere!!!

isn't he from the movie gig2, the one pretending to be in the wheelchair and also to be japanese?

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
um..hmm..the only good looking ones are the first and last girl..the guys r..too normal..not cute enough..like..they are missing the "wow" factor.haha..i like ch.5's newbies more

channy

sarNie Egg
The firt guy, I've seen him in Mimit Marn. He's actually not bad. In a way he kind of reminds me of Dome (younger version eheheh)

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
"Thitianan" (or whatever) and Great are hot. The others... not ugly but not cute/hot though.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I think we all agree the first girl looks cute and the guys are...ummm..how do i put this in a sugar coated way... ok i can't! There not good looking!! But the last girl..correct me if im wrong but isn't she in the lakorn wit alex.. Soot tai jai as nang ek older sister!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The girl from the third pic, Jenny..sorry to say but how she talks sound really deep, rude and disrespectful..I was watching YordKathanyoo(Tye), she was annoying and fugly with that shortass haircut..she