[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yes zazoured what can we do, but to love and support the girl we love the most, whoever she is with, same goes for my krai bahn kon :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Same here Bubble ! I will support the both of them Always .... And who knows ? maybe we will be happily surprised in the end lol ^^

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
cookiies i saw hsdsfan and ausa mentioning it, so im assuming there must be a hint somewhere. If it's not neung nai suang, then that's great, been sad over it heheh there's still hope for a good script then!!
oh i see, thanks for answering me 
haha is that lakorn really that bad? :p

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Jiranee and James' fans on Pantip had revealed a while back that James would be starring in a remake lakorn next year. Their hints were that it'd be with an actress he's never worked with before but they've met each other, it's a period lakorn, it was from 2005 and the title has 3 words. That's why fans are assuming it's NNS. I recently remember reading a website where they interviewed Khun Somrak and he admitted that P'Mam asked to book their schedules and when asked about whether it would be Neung Nai Seung, he didn't deny it. Now many websites are putting that JY are in the lakorn. However, it's better to wait for confirmation from P'Mam. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I haven't seen neung nai suang before, but if jj and yaya are doing a remake of nns, hope it's good.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
All I see in here is Jame J's fans and Yaya's fans come to support their works.
Please please keep it that way and :thanks:so so very much.
If it is "Neung Nai Suang" then it was Ken's and Janie's lakorn in 2005

Synopsis/Review
Credit: Yaso (fellow sarnie) at Sarn Wiki Profile

Janie's and Ken’s characters were childhood enemies.   Ken made fun of Janie because she was chubby, and Janie hated Ken because he always had to have his way. Years later, Janie finishes her schooling, and is able to find a job as a private teacher for the young daughter of a rich family.

Meanwhile Ken has finished studying abroad and is making his way home.   Upon hearing about Ken’s return, Janie hopes and does all she can to avoid him. Unfortunately, at a party, as if by fate, Janie and Ken are paired as dance partners. As soon as he sees her, Ken likes Janie.  However, he does not know who she is. Janie, on the other hand, knows exactly who he is and refuses to dance with him.

It is not until Janie’s cousins, who also grew up with Ken and Janie, show Ken a picture of the present Janie does he realize who she is.  Having been rejected by Janie, Ken sets out to mess with Janie and prove that he can still get his own way. However, in doing so, it becomes harder and harder for Ken to ignore his attraction to her. Before long, getting his own way starts to mean getting Janie for himself.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ so they're confirmed.. but the lakorn is rumored to be NNS?  Sort of wished they were paired for a fresh drama but.. remaking NNS?  I wouldn't mind.  I really liked the storyline and grew to love Ken/Janie in there.  

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
why do like to do remakes so MUCH?!!! WAHHHHH i want a fresh drama for this fresh couple, is that TOO HARD?! -unhappy-

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
True. I also wish it was a fresh lakorn and not a remake. Kind of tired of remakes. But I guess it's all good.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
@Bubble, i have finish watch this lakorn now and It was a really good lakorn lol
When u said that was boring i really expected it to be, but it turns out that I really like it.
I think the storyline is good and the praek and nangek is really cute towards each other even if they bickering with each other most of the time.
And both of them have feelings for each other, but never say it. The praek like/love her the moment he saw her but after she turn down to dance with him he got mad since he said '' no one turns their back to me'' haha the praek always get what he wants.. 
I love the nangek for not being afraid of him cause she is actually really strong, mature and confident.

I love the 3 final episode of this lakorn, it was just so sweet and kent and janie really did a good job in this lakorn. 

Like some of the girls says i also wish it wasn't a remake, but then again what do u expect from ch3? 
ch3 is the king of remakes lakorn! 
There is sooo many new novel and lakorn they could have done instead of doing remakes all the times..
But since I'm pretty excited to see JJ and yaya in this one ^^ :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I have watched neung nai saung a long time ago and it was a good Lakorn. I would like to see Yaya in a period Lakorn and know she would do well in it. I think those that like Yaya in Kalarb Rai Nam will like Yaya in Neung Nai Saung.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Wait, since when did Chai Ruj have a higher "krasae" than Puttipat?!

Chai Ruj had an ending rating of a 7 and Puttipat had an ending rating of a 12 (19 for BKK rating alone).  I was at Thailand when Puttipat aired the entire time, and that lakorn was the talk of the town.  It had generated so much krasae and there was a "James & Bella" fever all over Bangkok -- and that's how James Ji became a superstar overnight.  Also, Paajaew  & Mam Thitima were the director/producer of Puttipat and didn't they also directed/produced DJA too???  No wonder Puttipat was such a huge hit when it aired at Thailand.

Ratchanon and Ronnapee also generated higher ratings than the Toratorn & Ruj.  I'm surprised that the more popular couples like JMA/Mint Chalida & Bomb/Taew were also not paired up again after the series ended.  And it's strange that Preem/Grate & Pope/Mew paired up again when their parts didn't even generate double digit high ratings like the other 3 parts.

Grate even admitted on starchat that it was James JI and Bella's lakorn that caught the viewer's attention/generated popularity for the Supabaroot Juthep series. 

JJ/Bella also paired up in a period lakorn together already, so I now understand why Ch.3 decided to give this period lakorn to Yaya.  

But I gotta admit that it's refreshing to see a brand new pair act together though!!!  I'm not a fan of couples that pair up back to back suddenly by the way.  :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh so its that lakorn. It was interesting but Never got to finish it bkos i couldnt find the completed subbed. Bummer that i wont be able to finish this time too. I dont mind back to back pairing as long as the chemistry is awesome :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the long essay, and it has no intention of causing argument, but js a healthy reasoning and breaking things down 

"Chai Ruj had an ending rating of a 7 and Puttipat had an ending rating of a 12 (19 for BKK rating alone).  I was at Thailand when Puttipat aired the entire time, and that lakorn was the talk of the town"

Just curious, you were there when James and Bella gave Bangkok the fever, so were you there Chai Ruj and Rasa made the wave? Secondly, ratings and krasae are not always the same, they can be linked but does always correlate. A lakorn with a high rating does not always warrant a high krasae and vice versa. Not always the case, but generally speaking, ratings has to do more with the lakorns as whole and krasae has to do more with the pranangs chemistry and how 'in' ppl are into it. Chai Ruj didnt hit the highest ratings but the krasae was raeng amongst the series, ppl made so many requests and polls for the 2 to reunite and with inside polls in wanting them to be on-offcreen couples. Taew and Bomb's part had the highest ratings as it was an excellent lakorn but the krasae for the 2 as a couple was not the strongest amongst the series (in comparison to JMa and Mint/Mew&Pope or even JJ/bella).

It had generated so much krasae and there was a "James & Bella" fever all over Bangkok -- and that's how James Ji became a superstar overnight.  

If James and Bella had that strong of a krasae as a couple, would James Ji become a superstar overnight 'alone'? There is no way im denying their popularity (esp JJ) but as a 'strong couple' in comparison to other kookwans, it's a little questionable, hence they are still in search for their own kookwan (well at least in my own opinions and thoughts anyways) . 

JJ/Bella also paired up in a period lakorn together already, so I now understand why Ch.3 decided to give this period lakorn to Yaya.  

Does this mean JJ's nxt lakorn can ONLY be a period lakorn, and no other lakorn genre to cater for the reunion with bella, and since JJ's nxt lakorn can only be a period lakorn, JJ &bella cant possibly have another period so they had to so they had to give it yaya? :scratchhead2:

But I gotta admit that it's refreshing to see a brand new pair act together though!!!  I'm not a fan of couples that pair up back to back suddenly by the way. 

Everything has to do with demand and supply, if there is no demand, im sure Ch3 are smart enough not to supply it. Im always up for a new pairing too, new pairings are always fresh and interesting to watch, but it is the memorial kookwans that will forever live in the minds and hearts of the lakorn watchers.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im glad you too like NNS, mrs chum and cookiies, I think it's becos im js not too fond of period lakorns in general, so im js little bias and sleepy towards them hehe 

But if the majority of ppl like it then that's good, im happy for yaya then ;)