[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think James' most alluring feature is his voice ;)

I love a nek who can ride a horse, hence, love Poom and fell in love with Nong NuJeed at first sight <3

Cr:as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Something you may not know about ya, watch #switch eng sub

Most memorial parts: Ya's dad is super cute, encourages her to argue and reason with her mum until she wins lol. And second is talking abt her wound, delaying treatment to perform in the concert, and in delaying together with intense movement causes the poison to disperse more ;( and scooping out the wound eeekkkk

http://youtu.be/82zZ_Z1rJM4
Eng subbed by nadechyaya kugimiya

sarNie Adult
ZOOOOOMG!!!!! I watched the raw episode 4 and 5 and kyaaaaaaaaah! I was spazzing all over my room. I love how Neung is starting to show softer and more tender expressions and he's not angry all the time. It's funny how he now seems to be goading Poom to get mad just to get a reaction from her. I would have wanted to slap Neung in that scene where
he traps Poom inside the cabinet
but I can't because the two of them are just so adorable! Oh i hope someone subs it. please please please! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Teaser for next week episode.

Pook (Yaya's male cousin) finally found out about Punny (the lady that he likes) 's mother real dislike of him.

Pinit (the sick man) confessed his love for Poom (Yaya).

The doctor's wedding scene:

Poom (Yaya).....I will smile, speak, and be charming to anybody I want, and it's my right to do so.    I don't care if you don't like it because I don't care how you feel.

Neung (James).....Then I will make you care for me.    (He then force kissed her)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hophp78L_Vc

credit Thai TV3 Official

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poom (Yaya) calling her friend to open the closet doors for her.

Neung.....The person you are calling is no longer here.     If you want me to open the closet doors for you then you have to speak softly and sweetly to me.

Poom......I will never do that.

Poom then forced the doors opened and her hand was bleeding.    Neung wanted to check her hand but she pulled it away.     He got mad at her for playing hard to get so he told the two maids to take care among themselves.    He was worried for Poom, didn't want her to work that day and sent her home with the family driver.   

040156 said:
ZOOOOOMG!!!!! I watched the raw episode 4 and 5 and kyaaaaaaaaah! I was spazzing all over my room. I love how Neung is starting to show softer and more tender expressions and he's not angry all the time. It's funny how he now seems to be goading Poom to get mad just to get a reaction from her. I would have wanted to slap Neung in that scene where
he traps Poom inside the cabinet
but I can't because the two of them are just so adorable! Oh i hope someone subs it. please please please! 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thanks a million Vimalee.... Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ..... Please continue translating neung n poom stuff when you hav free time for the upcoming episodes. Thank you. :flowers:   :flowers:  :flowers:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Question : what did Neung say to that sickly man and why all of  a sudden the sickly man confessed his love to poom ( or wil in next episode) And also why was the lady hunting for poom???????????//

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
chaitra said:
Question : what did Neung say to that sickly man and why all of  a sudden the sickly man confessed his love to poom ( or wil in next episode) And also why was the lady hunting for poom???????????//

Neung called him and told him that Poom nearly drown in Hua Hin, he said that the reason he told this is because the sick man keeps on calling him and asking Neung about Poom. And Neung then told him to ask her what happen and to ask her how she made it, the reason he didn't want to say it himself is because he didn't want to say the wrong thing so he wanted the sick man to ask her. ( I think the reason why he wanted him to ask her is because Neung wanted the nangek to tell the sick man that Neung was the one that save her life) because the sick man didn't want to randomly just go and see her, he took this opportunity to go and see her. But Poom just said that she didn't remember it and said it's not important, and as she were about to leave he ask her not to go and said ; besides from being worried about you, I miss you and wanted to see you.  And poom just said thank u P'Nit, I ask Khun'ying to go out for only a few minutes so I have to go now, bye.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee and cookiies for the translation na ka.  Ah....it's so nice to see you back cookiies.  Hope you're doing well na ka.

@chaitra, that lady is Pinit's (the sickly man) mom.  She 'hunts' Poom to demand her to stay away from her son because she looked down on Poom and thought that Poom using her beauty to deceive her son.

Some fans are so creative especially teamPoom....from ppbt_magazine....

Poom:   You....Last night, you kissed me.  Did you ask.....
Neung:   No.
Poom:   You dead!!!

Ah...next week, khun Neung shows his jealousy  haha.....he's falling for her ......

Can't get enough of this scene.... Neung tricked Poom to sit on his lap longer in front of the crowd...

cr:jiranee,bobow,nyforever

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Was it just me...I noticed that James' hand was shaking a little when he was about to perform the mouth to mouth  :wink: He was probably very nervious. lol!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much VimaLee for your translation! I love it more goshh hehe I can't wait for next week's episode!!  :heart:  :kiss3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let me list some characters' names here so hopefully no one will get confused.

Neung/Anawat - James J, a man who never lose in anything

Poom/Huthairut - Yaya, an orphan who was raised by her aunt (her mom' sister) and her husband

Pook - Yaya's male cousin, one of Neung's best friend

Paan - Yaya's female cousin

Pinit - a sick man, one of Neung's best friend, in love with Poom

Punny - Pinit's younger sister, one of Poom's best friend, in love with Pook

Song - Noey, Pook's and Paan's cousin from the dad side

Pinit's mother doesn't want her children to get involved with Poom because she considers herself blue blood (come from a good and hi-so family)   On the other hand, Poom is an orphan and came from a not so rich family; her aunt happened to marry into a good and rich family.   She wanted her daughter Punny to get together with Neung.    The two siblings often times lying to their mother that they went to see doctor or Neung just for cover up, but in reality they went to see Poom and Pook respectively.

Song and her mother told Neung's dad that Poom pretended to drown so Neung could save her.   They said Poom is a type of person who always wants to draw attention to herself, wants to use her look to catch men and to toy with their hearts.

Song's mom said Poom's physical appearance is not that pretty but why so many men fall for her.     Song then lied to her mom and said that she has so many suitors, a lot more than Poom.    Her mom asked what their names and how come she has never met them.    Song said there were so many men that she couldn't remember, so the next time she meets them again she will introduce them to her mom, lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh really?    I have to rewatch that scene again, but I'm not surprised if he was nervous.....who wouldn't!

Their behind the scenes, Yaya said James is like a big baby.   He likes to receive a lot of affection and always came up to her, putting his head on her shoulder, trying to get her attention, asking her a lot of questions, etc.    No wonder he gave her a nick name " angel on earth " and said that most of the men in Thailand love Yaya.

lakorn_addict said:
Was it just me...I noticed that James' hand was shaking a little when he was about to perform the mouth to mouth  :wink: He was probably very nervious. lol!!!

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Yesterday after watching ep4, I went back to watch the 2005 version on janie&kane....
and seriously i keep imagine it is yaya&james...lol..
and the ost for the 2005 is really great, i realize i still remember it until now after listening to in and can even sing along.

Anyone know this version got how many episodes in total? Since the 2005 version got 17 and i think its too long for a current lakorn trends.
Plus, I also wish they wont drag it to 17 episodes and cut off a bit Pum's stupidity about admitting her love..hehe

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya and James look so cute in the last pic. So sweet but I don't like Yaya's dress there. The stuff that looks like feathers are a no no.