[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
Pueng_B said:
This drama was made for Yaya, james is just along for the ride :p The way his character looks at the nang ek..you think he was gay cause hes so bitchy. Its like hes jealous of her clothes or looks or something..James cant be quite feminine sometimes. So far so good, i am going to see this one through to the end.

Yes, I agree, Yaya really shines in every scene that she's in. James is just like her foil, but he's a good foil, in my opinion. And since I can't understand what the hell they are saying, all I can think of is "What did she ever do to you?! why so bitchy?!" but then towards episode 3, he was getting bitchy at Noey's character too. He does seem to hate the women, almost like he wants to be one, doesn't he?  :lol: But I think the only thing that's stopping me (well... mostly) from thinking that his character is gay is that James Ji is so cute when he's being bitchy. I don't know, I can't explain it. He plays a grand jerk so well. I guess it's similar to Domyouji in Hana Yori Dango. 

I am hoping that his character would have a chance to "shine" once Neung starts to fall in love with Poom and he'd start having those "tender" looks. I think a continuing device that Pajaew is doing is that in every episode, he has a scene where he "reflects" in his room after an encounter with Poom. I noticed that in the first episode he was really haughty/full of himself like he was so childishly giddy that he pissed her off. then later on he gets that super pissed look in his face while thinking of her. then in the 2nd episode he was still haughty for one-upping her but amused with Poom. By the third episode, I don't think he had a scene in his room where he was reflecting, but he had more "amused" looks towards the end. 

Bieluvr said:
LOL at the gay comment. Like that should be me, in those clothing. Haha. But I adore James too much to even think he's gay. James Yaya are just so adorable in here.

Yes finally! Bieluvr!  :woot2:Another person who likes James Ji too! So hard to find one in these forums.  Is it just me or is James Ji cuter when he's pissing other people off? (or being condescending and getting pissed off himself.) I like how Neung looks like he's purposely goading Poom for her to get angry for his amusement. Normally i'd be pissed at Neung since he's such a jerk but I squeal every time he manages to throw Poom off her element, like in that scene in the dance where he just holds her tighter to piss her off. It's like even though he's being a jerk, it is apparent that he likes her and he likes her reactions to him (and he seriously wants to hold her tighter).  I think the ultimate payback is when Neung finally realizes that every time he pisses her off, he starts to fall in love with her more and more - but the problem is she'll never love him back that way because by then she's getting more and more mad at him. They are just so cute together. the cat and dog couple!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:

Yes, I agree, Yaya really shines in every scene that she's in. James is just like her foil, but he's a good foil, in my opinion. And since I can't understand what the hell they are saying, all I can think of is "What did she ever do to you?! why so bitchy?!" but then towards episode 3, he was getting bitchy at Noey's character too. He does seem to hate the women, almost like he wants to be one, doesn't he?  :lol: But I think the only thing that's stopping me (well... mostly) from thinking that his character is gay is that James Ji is so cute when he's being bitchy. I don't know, I can't explain it. He plays a grand jerk so well. I guess it's similar to Domyouji in Hana Yori Dango. 

I am hoping that his character would have a chance to "shine" once Neung starts to fall in love with Poom and he'd start having those "tender" looks. I think a continuing device that Pajaew is doing is that in every episode, he has a scene where he "reflects" in his room after an encounter with Poom. I noticed that in the first episode he was really haughty/full of himself like he was so childishly giddy that he pissed her off. then later on he gets that super pissed look in his face while thinking of her. then in the 2nd episode he was still haughty for one-upping her but amused with Poom. By the third episode, I don't think he had a scene in his room where he was reflecting, but he had more "amused" looks towards the end. 

Yes finally! Bieluvr!  :woot2:Another person who likes James Ji too! So hard to find one in these forums.  Is it just me or is James Ji cuter when he's pissing other people off? (or being condescending and getting pissed off himself.) I like how Neung looks like he's purposely goading Poom for her to get angry for his amusement. Normally i'd be pissed at Neung since he's such a jerk but I squeal every time he manages to throw Poom off her element, like in that scene in the dance where he just holds her tighter to piss her off. It's like even though he's being a jerk, it is apparent that he likes her and he likes her reactions to him (and he seriously wants to hold her tighter).  I think the ultimate payback is when Neung finally realizes that every time he pisses her off, he starts to fall in love with her more and more - but the problem is she'll never love him back that way because by then she's getting more and more mad at him. They are just so cute together. the cat and dog couple!
Same here. Glad to find someone who loves James Ji as well. I definiely think he's so hot when he's bitchy. LOL What i've noticed from Ruk Sudrit and here. People say that he overreacts when he's mad (bitchy), but I tend to think it's attractive.

sarNie Adult
kyaaaah!!! Bieluvr! I agree! Yes. I'm so happy right now to finally see someone who thinks the same way as I do! Let's be sisters in the next life hahaha! I love when James Ji is being immature-bitchy. Other people find it annoying and if other people do it I find it annoying but there's something about James Ji when he does that act that makes it so endearing. I'm not not really sure what it is. But it's adorable

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. We can Surely be sisters. Even now. haha. I really can't wait for the next episodes. More of my "lovely" James Ji and beautiful Yaya.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in CH3 ratings June 1 -7:

Mon - Tue:    MLF - Krating.....5.4/5.7

Wed - Thu:   Neung Nai Seung -  6.5/6.1

Fri - Sun:      Ka Badin - 3.0/4.0/4.3

credit Pantip

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
6 these days is more than fine. It's a bit sad that ch3 can go over 8/9 lately. I still think they are the best among their peers, quality wise & all.

The ball scene was quite cute! I love jealous Neung hehe 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks no wonder I thought I was going crazy looking for the link. Thanks!! Yay now I get to see these two cutie!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its cutesy her cousin ask poom and nueng to swim both decline.. but when he pretend he left and that's when poom agree to go swim. And neung smiles seems like he want to look at her with the swim suit.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Neung is a very cunning man, and he knows Poom too well.

Whatever he wants Poom to do, he will say the opposite.    He said he will be out with his friends until late evening and he knew that Poom will go swimming with her cousin if he was not there.   

Thought you might like to know these lines that Neung said to Poom:

Dancing scene:

Poom .....The person with good manner will not hold a lady too tight.

Neung .....Excuse me, I'm a very strange person.   I like to do the opposite from what the others said.   The more you don't like it, the more I will do it. 

Musical chairs ending scene:

Poom.....See what you've done.   Now both of us lost.

Neung....I don't care about winning the musical chair contest because I already won.   I won because I was able to make you sit on my lap in front of everyone here.

Poom in bed after the rescue scene:

Poom.....ah, ah, ahhh.... (Poom had a hard time trying to say thanks to Neung for rescuing her - her cousin asked her to do it)

Neung.....If what you are trying to say was to thank me for rescuing you, then you don't have to because I already received my reward (meaning he already kissed her several time during CPR)

little22 said:
Its cutesy her cousin ask poom and nueng to swim both decline.. but when he pretend he left and that's when poom agree to go swim. And neung smiles seems like he want to look at her with the swim suit.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
They're so cute together. Maybe after I watch this I'll try my best to help translate. I'm saving it for Friday so I can relax and enjoy this but it's so tempting to not watch it when I know it's already out. I loves James voice. His voice is so charming to me.