[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
Yaya is pretty in here and I'm liking her Poom. I was doubtful at first because I thought this would be another "cutesy" role for her but she's dialed back that fake trying too hard to be cute stuff a lot. And when she's not being fake about it, she's actually cute. So much better.

I'm not seeing the chemistry with James and Yaya though. As for James as Nueng, his baby face just works against him. The dynamic they're going for between Nueng and Poom would work better if Nueng was actually an old stick in the mud picking on a vibrant young lady. But Yaya looks older than him and the whole thing is weird and off. I want to laugh when he throws out those "just a kid" lines with his baby face.

Yes, I love it when he says "just a kid."  I'm like, can't take you seriously with that baby face! I'm probably older than you!!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

I hope someone subs it too! I'm only guessing what is happening based on what I've seen from Ken and Janie's version. James Ji's version is so much of a jerk, I don't even know how the hell Poom would fall in love with him. 

Hahahaa as I'm waiting for NNS to air, I went back to rewatch the old version and I love it so much, I can't understand thai fully but NNS was okay and easy to understand, like u'll know what's going on. As I'm analyzing both versions, the remake has added more sweet scenes/stares/skinship/hugs. The old version was pure comedy lol, I love fiesty Janie and Ken was mean to her but he wasn't a complete jackass, it was blatantly obvious that he was so into her and he keeps stalking her all the time, and shows signs of jealousy when she's with another man. He's just like a kid, wanting to win all the time, and he was very childish at a lot of times, but I super love Ken in this, he wasn't too much of a jerk, u can see him being remorseful sometimes lol. The people around Poom noticed that Neung is not just playing games anymore, they can see that he's into her and plus, I think Poom herself felt that he likes her too deep down in her heart, and plus he keeps saying that he wants to marry her (there are times when he wanted to say he loves her, and I think she was kind of waiting for his word, but he never really told her until the end when all the drama ends and he's too tired to put up an act because he doesn't want to hurt her anymore)

James' version is more hateful towards Poom for sure, the tone he used was very harsh and he's angry with her (after believing all the crap other people have been saying) rather than being smitten with her from the beginning. But I could be wrong, can't judge it on the first episode only, but I felt that James was so much meaner than Ken lol. Anyway I know I'm going to love both versions and I cannot wait to see the next episode!!!! I love period dramas so much and seeing Yaya in it is a dream come true for me, with a good pairing, good story, good characters. Loving it <3 sorry for the long post ja

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, Ken used his little smirks to portray his arrogant side but James is more like a big bully.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....epi 2 is good, I'm loving it.  Yaya is so beautiful in here and her acting is good.  I couldn't stop smiling at the scene when Neung and Poom dancing hehe.  Everyone look so handsome and pretty.  Btw, Mr. Fair looks hawt in uniform!  Can't wait for tomorrow.

Beautiful NNSfanart......

cr:as tagged & nuengnaisuang ig

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Khun Neung & Khun Poom  at CH3 Maleenont Tower selling NNS Gift Sets for charity ka.....

cr:as tagged & bejarrr

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's one thing that annoys me about James Ji, is his breathing before talking. Not that he should not breathe lol but he takes this big breath and it just annoying. Ugh, don't know how to explain it but just pay attention to it. :bhehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I try. I really did. The p'ek is just to sweet/pretty/girly looking. My eye is annoying lately lol 3 lakorn in a roll with the same reaction *sigh* I need some more time to adjust to all the newbies , hopefully I pass this phase , I truly want to enjoy watch lakorn like the old days. Aja fighting! I will continue this lakorn ^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
I try. I really did. The p'ek is just to sweet/pretty/girly looking. My eye is annoying lately lol 3 lakorn in a roll with the same reaction *sigh* I need some more time to adjust to all the newbies , hopefully I pass this phase , I truly want to enjoy watch lakorn like the old days. Aja fighting! I will continue this lakorn ^^^
Why do you think I'm on a Johnny marathon? Before Johnny, I was watching Pete. The olden day pra'eks actually look like men. They look strong and manly. The r scenes look more "realistic", today's R scenes with the pra'eks looks laughable because seriously, the nang'eks (who looks bigger and stronger) can just kick his chest and run away :whahuh: . Like can anyone really see James Ji, Push, or James Ma do slap kiss with their nang'eks? I can totally see Yaya, Vill, and Matt beat them up :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lmao! Girl, stop!! I hate to admit it but yes - truth be heard , now a days the n'ek can shove their p'ek to the corner & jump out the window like its nothing HAHA . O' my , my cruel heart need to give the newbies chances to grow , OK, OK I'll behave .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I still love some of today's pra'eks though cus they look so darn adorable. Sometime you just want to rawr them :yummy:  :sweat:
Woah, going a bit too far there? LOL JK, Me Too!!! *Evil Laughs* It actually really depends on their height difference too. The reason I can see JMa getting beat up by Matt is because Matt is dam tall. But Some how i can't see Vill beat up Push. As of James Ji and Yaya, I guess it'll be a draw aka they'll just turn out to willing scene instead. Haha. I mean James Ji can definitely succed at the r-scene, it's just his cute ass face that makes it hard to believe. Also, never underestimate pretty hot little pra'ek's strength. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, so far every lakorn I saw have newbies in it . I'm not familiar with a lot of today actress/actor b/c I was gone from the lakorn world nearly 5 years , therefore in acting wise I have to conutine watching their work to see if they will capture my heart later on but as of today , I had not found any of today p'ek that will make me rawr them but I'm willing to make room for the newbies , hopefully the Thai entertainment doesn't fail me.