[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yay. I absolutely love it when the main leads sings the OST...hehe. Can't wait to hear the OST. & Can't wait to see this :) Thank you for the pictures & Videos. 

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody. This is my first post in the forums. Nice to meet all of you. I've been following this thread for some time now and so I just would like to thank everybody for the info and the pictures that they have posted here. 

From the new pictures, I would like to say that it appears that James Ji and Yaya look "closer" and now the pairing looks more plausible and believable. Although I still have this feeling that I would want to see them in a lakorn as siblings someday. From where I come from, they say lovers usually have some form of resemblance - but then with James Ji and Yaya, although they look good as a pairing, they also seem good as siblings, perhaps even twins. Just a thought. hehe. Regardless, I am very excited for NNS. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
congratulation on your first post 040156 and welcome..^_^

same here.previously i do think they can pass as sibling or even a twin.idk but i think their round face that make them look alike.based on the bts pics here they can be mischievous sibling than a lover. .haha

sarNie Adult
Thank yoy Dariey! 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the plot for NNS seems to be similar to "Pride and Prejudice"? I mean, the two leads hate each others guts right? One would have the prejudice against the other while the other one will be full of pride, which is why they'll keep on clashing. I'm new to lakorns, so I'm not sure, but is NNS a "slap-kiss" lakorn? What is a "slap-kiss" lakorn anyway? I've read descriptions after googling it, but I'm confused. Does there have to be a R-scene for it to be considered slap-kiss or is it enough that the characters are always fighting then sweet then fighting again?

Gaaah! I hope we'll have updates about this series soon. April is soooo far away!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
NNS is not a slap kiss genre. It's more of a light hearted romance. Slap/kiss refers to lakorns where the main leads usually quarrel which results in the main actress slapping the actor and in return, he force kisses her. This type of genre is very popular in Thailand and normally, they'd be an R scene in these types of lakorns. However, nowadays we're seeing less of it now. If there's a remake where the original version had an R scene or a lakorn is based off a novel, the scriptwriters and produces would usually change it to a willing scene instead. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Yaya should do more period lakorns, she looks so gorgeous in this drama and I've been waiting for this drama for such a long time!! I loved the original and I think this remake is going to be really good as well. Does anyone know when is this drama airing? Mind telling me? Thanks ja